Sarah Palin poised to run for President...

• Page

of 6 First / Last

Previous
  • Deleted user 17 November 2010 18:36:00
    I shit you not.

A lot of people will say she hasn't a hope in hell, but in the US, anything's possible..
  • morriss 17 Nov 2010 18:40:14 71,128 posts
    Seen 45 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Good. She'll get butchered for all to see when she's got no script in front of her.
  • spamdangled 17 Nov 2010 18:42:51 27,413 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I don't know, that cracpot tea party movement is gathering momentum and she's practically their leader.

3DS: 4055-2781-2855 Xbox: spamdangled PSN: dark_morgan Wii U: Spamdangle Steam: spamdangled

• Deleted user 17 November 2010 18:44:41
    She won't run. Rubio might.
  • Deleted user 17 November 2010 18:46:17
    Palin/Beck \o/

It's the stuff of dreams. Scary, scary dreams.
  • Lexx87 17 Nov 2010 18:46:18 20,863 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Fuck. Maybe the Mayans were right.

Speak the truth hussy!

• EddieBear 17 Nov 2010 19:16:59 560 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    There was a programme on BBC Four about the Tea Party the other week which touched on Palin and whether she would make a run for the Presidency. If memory serves I think they made the point that in her current position as 'leader' of the Tea Party movement she has more power and less to lose.
  • Syrette 17 Nov 2010 19:19:51 43,768 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Micro_Explosion. wrote:
    It's the stuff of dreams. Scary, scary dreams.

They're called nightmares.

• FWB 17 Nov 2010 19:21:51 44,839 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Quality. Can't wait for this to hit my television. Been waiting for a new American comedy for a while.
  • Deleted user 17 November 2010 19:23:18
    Punchline might be a bit shit tho
  • senso-ji 17 Nov 2010 19:34:52 5,965 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    She'll run for president simply because there are no stand out Republican candidates that will challenge Obama and swing the voters away from the Democrats. Couple that with her Tea Party supporters and she is in a strong position to become the Republican candidate for 2012.
  • Deleted user 17 November 2010 19:36:01
    richardtock wrote:

Was Rubio the guy who shot unarmed civilians when he was in the Army?
  • Load_2.0 17 Nov 2010 19:37:42 19,444 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I refudiate her claims that she would make a successful president
  • Deleted user 17 November 2010 19:48:04
    deathgibbon wrote:
    richardtock wrote:

Don't think so. He was a lawyer I think.
  • speedofthepuma 17 Nov 2010 19:57:18 13,304 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Democrats are desperate for her to be a candidate.

I lurk. If I've spoken to you, I'm either impassioned, or drunk.

• Deleted user 17 November 2010 20:00:18
    speedofthepuma wrote:
    Democrats are desperate for her to be a candidate.

Just like the Republicans were desperate for Obama to beat Hilldog...
  • terminalterror 17 Nov 2010 20:33:12 18,937 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I don't know whether to be happy or sad.

Happy, because she'll likely win the Republican primary, but drive all the independent voters (and more moderate/sane Republican voters, if there are any of those left) straight to Obama.

Sad, because as unlikely as her winning the Presidency is, the idea of her in that position absolutely terrifies me.
  • Khanivor 17 Nov 2010 20:40:00 40,944 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    She might run but she will not win the candidacy. Her power is on the wane anyway.
  • Bill-Gates-is-Evil 17 Nov 2010 20:44:34 8,934 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    The only people that talk about Palin are liberals and Europeans. She is a non-factor, and would easily lose to Obama.
  • Khanivor 17 Nov 2010 20:46:32 40,944 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Well the first part is total bollocks - unless Karl Rove is a European liberal, for one very easy example - but the second part is spot on.
  • Deleted user 17 November 2010 20:48:28
    deathgibbon wrote:
    richardtock wrote:

Nah, he was the one who took over the Lost Boys after Peter left.
  • Deleted user 17 November 2010 20:49:50
    Post deleted
  • Bill-Gates-is-Evil 17 Nov 2010 20:50:12 8,934 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Well I've never, ever heard anyone mention Sarah Palin's name in real life. I know a lot of Republican and Libertarians, and maybe I've heard it once. She's a media circus clown, but she has no substantial real life support-- she's popular for the same reason Jersey Shore is popular. She provides an easy target for the left-- that's why they're the only ones I'll ever hear talking about Palin. Unless it's just a bunch of old people I don't hang out with that like her. Who knows.

It's all theatrics.
  • Deleted user 17 November 2010 20:50:41
    Khanivor wrote:
    Well the first part is total bollocks - unless Karl Rove is a European liberal, for one very easy example - but the second part is spot on.

Yeh, everything would indicate that. But there's always that sliver of doubt with the US public..

But yes, my money would be on her losing. Though I wouldn't sleep soundly until she did..
  • Bill-Gates-is-Evil 17 Nov 2010 20:53:20 8,934 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    She reminds me of the right's Michael Moore. Republicans always bashed Michael Moore and tried to make him the theatrical face of the democrats. Yet I had never actually met any strong Michael Moore supporters. He made good television, but is a non-factor clown.

Though a lot of people on this forum seemed to genuinely think Michael Moore was something serious, some kind of truth-seeker. Reminded me at the time just how retarded a lot of people on this forum are.
  • Deleted user 17 November 2010 20:56:28
    Bill Gates is Evil wrote:
    She reminds me of the right's Michael Moore. Republicans always bashed Michael Moore and tried to make him the theatrical face of the democrats. Yet I had never actually met any strong Michael Moore supporters. He made good television, but is a non-factor clown.

Though a lot of people on this forum seemed to genuinely think Michael Moore was something serious, some kind of truth-seeker. Reminded me at the time just how retarded a lot of people on this forum are.

MM was/is a self-serving sensationalist idiot. I see what you mean. :)
  • spamdangled 17 Nov 2010 20:58:43 27,413 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I don't know, Obama's popularity is at an all-time low, and the Tea-Party are huge atm.

I don't think she is *too* much of a risk though, because she is so utterly batshit mental.

3DS: 4055-2781-2855 Xbox: spamdangled PSN: dark_morgan Wii U: Spamdangle Steam: spamdangled

• Deleted user 17 November 2010 20:59:45
    darkmorgado wrote:
    I don't know, Obama's popularity is at an all-time low, and the Tea-Party are huge atm.

I don't think she is *too* much of a risk though, because she is so utterly batshit mental.

No, he got slapped last week, but his personal popularity rating is still quite high..
  • ronuds 17 Nov 2010 20:59:59 21,788 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Bill Gates is Evil wrote:
    Well I've never, ever heard anyone mention Sarah Palin's name in real life. I know a lot of Republican and Libertarians, and maybe I've heard it once. She's a media circus clown, but she has no substantial real life support-- she's popular for the same reason Jersey Shore is popular. She provides an easy target for the left-- that's why they're the only ones I'll ever hear talking about Palin. Unless it's just a bunch of old people I don't hang out with that like her. Who knows.

It's all theatrics.

This.

I know not one person who thinks Sarah Palin would make a worth candidate (or even has mentioned her name at any point in time). Republicans are scared to hell of her being the candidate, because we know it would be the end.

Dems think we all love her because it backs their claims that we're all nutjobs and evil, but it's simply untrue.
  • Page

of 6 First / Last

Previous