LittleBigPlanet 2 Page 34

• Page

of 34 First / Last

Next
  • Widge Moderator 5 Oct 2012 22:24:24 12,595 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Just played the first level. I loved the first game, this is even more charming and accomplished. Just purely enjoyable!

Does all your LBP1 DLC work with this?

_ _ _

www.unpaused.co.uk - electronic noise adjective salad

• Progguitarist 6 Oct 2012 01:49:07 10,316 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Yes.
  • Short-Round 27 Dec 2012 12:41:32 1,114 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Really enjoying this so far, but all the online functions aren't selectable. I'm playing the free PS+ version, but I've had a look through the dlc on the store and can't spot an online pass for sale (I bought LBP Karting off the store and that came with a pass). What gives?
  • steoc4 27 Dec 2012 13:34:03 1,631 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The online stuff unlocks once you complete the first world.

Been trying to get back into this while home for Christmas, but finding it really hard to find fun levels online. All the top levels are impressive achievements in turning LBP into something completely different like a shooter or a beat em up or whatever, but they all end up with woeful controls (eg driving games with no concept of grip) and simply aren't fun to play - where's all the awesome platforming levels like LBP 1 had?

It feels like LBP1 was this really slick, well polished, perfectly balanced platform game with lots of great user made levels you can play. LBP2 is like going on Newgrounds, millions of completely different games, none of which have the level of polish of a real game.
  • Short-Round 28 Dec 2012 13:20:25 1,114 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Cheers. Long story short, I unlocked online stuff, then four strangers asked to join me. I let them, and they wanted to play on my moon. When we were there, all of them were messaging 'please un-pause', and one rage typed 'PRESS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!'. I was trying all buttons but nothing worked, then they left. Where did I go wrong? :s
  • StixxUK 27 Feb 2013 19:55:50 7,170 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    With the Vita cross-controller content, can you play any level with the Vita as an extra controller or are you limited to the specific levels built for it?
  • Triggerhappytel 27 Feb 2013 20:27:52 2,664 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @StixxUK
    I'm of the understanding you can literally use the Vita as a stand in for the Dual Shock, but I don't have a Vita so cannot personally verify.
  • Page

of 34 First / Last

Next