Registered 13 years ago
    trolololo

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856

• iokthemonkey 26 Sep 2011 15:25:05 4,664 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I thought The Cleveland Show was the best of the returning shows, especially as it referenced The Best Cry Ever.

http://that-figures.blogspot.com/

• cianchristopher 26 Sep 2011 15:32:57 6,360 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    The Cleveland Show is great sometimes, but I think that the past two or three seasons of American Dad have produced the best work MacFarlane and his team have ever done.
  • iokthemonkey 26 Sep 2011 19:13:27 4,664 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    cianchristopher wrote:
    The Cleveland Show is great sometimes, but I think that the past two or three seasons of American Dad have produced the best work MacFarlane and his team have ever done.

Agreed. Which is why the shitty cock shit fuck wanky balls of last night's shitty cock fuckery came as such a shock.

http://that-figures.blogspot.com/

• Razz 27 Sep 2011 15:36:29 61,389 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Eh? I thought last nights episode was awesome! :D

Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856

• ecu 3 Oct 2011 14:21:31 77,014 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I enjoyed the new episode. It's nice to have an episode that has a coherent story, that isn't swamped with cutaway gags.

Also, it crosses over with the episodes of American Dad and The Cleveland Show, with a hurricane occurring across all three shows.
  • Futaba 4 Oct 2011 13:49:52 3,518 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Loved the latest episode of American Dad (hurricane).

Found the songs from the first episode of the new season catchy, despite not thinking the episode as a whole was that great :[

As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a ninja.

• Ka-blamo 14 Nov 2011 10:25:28 7,457 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I think I've seen the best ever Family Guy episode.

Season 10 Episode 5, it's fucking fantastic.

Go find it!
  • ecu 11 Mar 2012 04:12:13 77,014 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPW2ODorU98
  • DUFFMAN5 28 May 2012 17:29:41 14,959 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Watched the "new"/latest episode on BBC3 last night. It was terrible and what the fuck was the reason for the wife beater storyline? I wonder if one of the writers was having this happen to them or their family. It has to rank as one of the worst eps I have ever seen.
    Let’s hope next Sunday is better.

Speaking of latest series, I'm loving Beavis and Butt-head on mtv at the mo.

"Duffman the grey is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

• Deleted user 28 May 2012 17:37:43
    All 3 episodes have been shite so far imo. Last nights wasn't even remotely funny, very dark with questionable material.

As I've said for ages though, FG pales next to American Dad though, but I had high hopes for this new series after the whodunnit episode from last series.

/nonplussed
  • ecu 28 May 2012 17:41:24 77,014 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I still don't think American Dad is that great. It's just so.. meh. I mean I can watch it and enjoy it, but it's only funny enough to raise a smile most of the time.

Family Guy is just hit and miss now. Either dreadful or brilliant, but I don't care enough to watch it every week now either. Gave up on American Dad a couple of years ago though, but I do still watch it if it's on FX, it's alright to pass some time with.
  • Deleted user 28 May 2012 18:12:35
    DUFFMAN5 wrote:

Speaking of latest series, I'm loving Beavis and Butt-head on mtv at the mo.
    Beavis and Butthead is easily the best animated thing on TV.

It went away for more than a decade, came back and was still better than all the rest of them by far.
  • Nasty 28 May 2012 18:48:26 4,748 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I see your Beavis and Butthead and raise you an Archer.
  • Garfy 28 May 2012 22:03:41 689 posts
    Seen 44 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I don't know what to call the new series of Family Guy but it sure as hell isn't a comedy.
  • ecu 30 Nov 2012 21:44:03 77,014 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Family Guy movie is happening.
  • Deleted user 25 November 2013 12:40:23
    Anyone seen the new episode? Really not sure on the change. Seems like Seth wants to end Family Guy.
  • Rhaegyr 25 Nov 2013 12:43:57 2,225 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Let's hope.
  • ecu 25 Nov 2013 12:48:02 77,014 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I read the synopsis on Wikipedia but I haven't seen the episode yet. Not sure I'll continue watching it anymore, the last two seasons have been pretty poor and the Brian/Stewie mechanic was the only thing that was still working.
  • Deleted user 25 November 2013 12:54:02
    It's done in a really poor way in my opinion. Felt rushed. Would of been more fitting if maybe Brian saved Stewie and got hit instead or something.

Think Seth has actually said he wants to stop, but people keep asking for more. He's even been quoted as saying this next move could easily be seen as a way to sabotage the show.

Edited by SG59 at 12:54:35 25-11-2013
  • ecu 25 Nov 2013 12:59:05 77,014 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I would say Brian is probably the 3rd most important character on the show, after Peter and Stewie.
  • Rhaegyr 25 Nov 2013 13:05:20 2,225 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I don't understand the logic - I'm sure I read somewhere that they announced beforehand they'd be killing a Griffin off. Instead of killing Chris or Meg, who practically nobody gives a shit about and have little if any bearing on the plots, they kill one of the main three players as ecureuil stated. The only reasoning I can see is that it's simply because he's a dog, and that killing a dog off isn't that big a deal and is to be expected due to the short life span anyway.

Brian, though increasingly liberal and 'issue of the week', was the only character that brought a bit of grounding and normalcy to the show. I shudder to think of the tangents the show's going to go off without someone like Brian to reel it in - is another character going to be promoted as the voice or reason now?

Edited by Rhaegyr at 13:06:00 25-11-2013
  • ecu 25 Nov 2013 13:11:41 77,014 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I suppose if you kill Meg or Chris then you put someone out of a job. Not that either would struggle to find work but still. With Brian it just lightens Seth's workload. This is just weird.

Anyone see that episode of the Simpsons where Itchy and Scratchy's ratings dropped so they introduced a awful new dog character to spice things up? Yeah..
  • Deleted user 25 November 2013 13:17:05
    They've brought in another dog. Vinnie. Doesn't seem that interesting if I'm honest. Voice seems a bit grating and his design is meh.

ecureuil wrote:
    I suppose if you kill Meg or Chris then you put someone out of a job. Not that either would struggle to find work but still. With Brian it just lightens Seth's workload. This is just weird.

Anyone see that episode of the Simpsons where Itchy and Scratchy's ratings dropped so they introduced a awful new dog character to spice things up? Yeah..
    That's the thing. Seems like the show was still doing well. This wasnt needed at all. Would of made more sense to kill Meg if it had to be someone.

Edited by SG59 at 13:20:09 25-11-2013
  • Deleted user 25 November 2013 13:25:51
    Here's an interesting bit:

Seth MacFarlane. He recently talked to The Hollywood Reporter and said that he was waiting for fans to lose interest on the show as he feels it should have ended a long time ago. Seth said, "I talk to the fans and in a way I’m kind of secretly hoping for them to say we’re done with it. There are plenty of people who say the show is kind of over the hill…but the vast majority go pale in the face when I mention the possibility."
  • Aretak 25 Nov 2013 13:56:21 10,366 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    SG59 wrote:
    They've brought in another dog. Vinnie. Doesn't seem that interesting if I'm honest. Voice seems a bit grating and his design is meh.
    He's voiced by Tony Sirico. I can't think of anybody better if they're intent on doing an Italian American dog. The character seems pretty lame though.
  • Deleted user 25 November 2013 14:51:23
    Aretak wrote:
    SG59 wrote:
    He's voiced by Tony Sirico. I can't think of anybody better if they're intent on doing an Italian American dog. The character seems pretty lame though.
    Ah, that's cool. I think his voice doesn't suit the character he's playing. Seems awkward.
  • TarickStonefire 25 Nov 2013 15:09:24 3,240 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I watch a Family guy from time to time on Netflix, but feel the Star Wars episodes were the pinnacle, I find the complaints South Park had about the show kind of ruined it for me... ;)

Anyway, I just dipped into this thread to see what's what and it's like time travelling forward several years to a weird future where Seth wants to kill the show and goes batshit insane driving it into the ground in some weird, highly public hara-kiri. Fascinating!

Didn't think much of American Dad when it started, will now check it out.

Edited by TarickStonefire at 15:10:50 25-11-2013

Any Netflix library in the world for a couple of quid a month? Gimme!

• Psychotext 25 Nov 2013 16:46:44 54,391 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    So uhh... yeah. I think that's the final nail in the coffin for Family guy for me.
  • Page

of 18 First / Last