My favourite's Ron if you're asking - the old underdog. That Harry's far too lucky and Hermione hasn't got time for anyone other than her books. Neville's lost a lot of weight though, looks like a different person - probably from all that dancing he took a shining to. I hope Fred and George are alright with their joke-stuff, and I wonder who's taking Defence Against The Dark Arts.
You know, sometimes I could almost be in the world of Harry Potter, fighting those Death Eaters and saving the world. And after a long Parseltongue chat with EA it was clear I wasn't the only one. So in an effort to share our experience, we've decided to run a magical competition for all of you. If you're the first name we pull from our sorting hat you'll win a Wii console with the Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix Videogame that's out now. Those of you in second and third will also bag a copy of the title, which is far better than a bludger to the face. You can swing the Wiimote around like a wand and everything.
Of course it all coincides nicely with next week's launch of Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix at the cinema, which comes just a month before the final book Deathly Hallows is released. We expect it will be an absolutely Potty for Potter summer, and see no other option than to pop our Hogwarts robe on and run around like a lunatic trying to grab golden balls in the air.
All you have to do is answer our silly old question below to join in.
- Prizes will not be exchanged for cash or other goods - if you don't want the prize, don't enter.
- No employees of Eurogamer or Electronic Arts may enter this competition
- If you don't give us a valid e-mail address we can't contact you if you win the competition, and you will be ignored and possibly ridiculed.
- All entries must reach us by Friday 13th July, at which point the winners will be selected.
- Multiple entries from the same email address will be ignored.
- This competition is open to European residents only.
- The judge's decision is final.