We bet if you tried to think of two things your parents wouldn't let you have when you were younger you'd come up with an arcade machine and a gremlin. They were too big and expensive or weren't real - red herrings you couldn't argue against with an incomplete brain. But now we've picked the wool out of our eyes we can see it was all a charade and our anger is palpable.
But slow down there, the wonderfully named Gremlin Solutions has got a, er, solution. It's going to team up with our freshly launched retro channel on Eurogamer to give away none other than a fully-grown Voyager Arcade Machine worth over a thousand pounds! Not only does it look the business, it plays some of the world's most famous videogames too.
It has all sorts of titles you will remember from yesteryear, and you can even request oldies to be converted if they aren't already there. Make sure you fill your retro-mug with the entire list and other information on Gremlin's website, as well as fill-up on all sorts of other facts like tips on how to keep your machine clean and presentable without electrocuting yourself.
Finally your childhood yearnings can be sated. All you have to do win is pop your shell-suit on and answer our easy question below. Good luck.
- Prizes will not be exchanged for cash or other goods - if you don't want the prize, don't enter.
- No employees of Eurogamer or Gremlin Solutions may enter this competition
- If you don't give us a valid e-mail address we can't contact you if you win the competition, and you will be ignored and possibly ridiculed.
- All entries must reach us by Wednesday 5th December, at which point the winners will be selected.
- Multiple entries from the same email address will be ignored.
- This competition is open to European residents only.
- The judge's decision is final.