Over in the US, Electronic Arts is currently showing off its sizable 2006 line-up - and just in case we hadn't noticed they've sent over a list of some of the games on display.
The release is a bit hard to read in places, with references to "new titles" from various franchises with little elaboration. For example, "Half-Life" is mentioned, but there's no further explanation.
It does at least clearly identify a number of the most obvious games - with FIFA, Madden, NASCAR, NBA Live, NCAA Football, NFL Street, NHL and Tiger Woods all set for "07" versions (full details on platforms and dates can be found below).
We're also told to expect Xbox 360 and PSP versions of The Godfather, finally, along with the previously confirmed Battlefield 2142, Need For Speed Carbon and the delayed Superman Returns game.
Plus of course there's Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, brought in as part of the recent Mythic acquisition.
The full list of games and platforms EA's release confirms follows. Where dates and platforms don't seem to tally (e.g. Madden set for "August" but listed for PS3 and Wii, which launch later in the year, we can probably assume they're launch titles, or due at around that time):
- Madden NFL 07 (August - X360, Xbox, PS3, PS2, Cube, Wii, PSP, PC, DS, GBA)
- NASCAR 07 (September - PS2, Xbox, PSP)
- NBA Live 07 (Autumn - X360, Xbox, PS2, PSP, PC)
- NCAA Football 07 (July - PS2, Xbox, X360, PSP)
- NFL Street 3 (no date - PS2, PSP)
- NHL 07 (September - PS2, PSP, X360, Xbox, PC)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 (October - X360, Xbox, PS2, PSP, PC / Autumn PS3)
- The Godfather: The Game (September - X360, PSP)
- Need For Speed Carbon (Autumn - X360, PS3, Wii, PS2, Xbox, Cube, DS, GBA, PSP, PC, mobile)
- Battlefield 2142 (Autumn - PC)
- Superman Returns: The Videogame (Autumn - X360, PS2, Xbox, PSP, DS, GBA)
We'll be bringing you more announcements and impressions from EA's summer showcase - as well as any news we can glean on titles unmentioned here like Medal of Honor: Airborne and Army of Two - in the near future.