Homefront is nearly here - North America has nearly been invaded by a unified Korea! It's a fiction, or is it? Dun dun dun.
Maker THQ wants to celebrate this occasion by giving one lucky Eurogamer reader a Parrot AR Drone.
What is that, you ask? It's a quadricopter.
What is that, you ask? It's a futuristic helicopter toy with four rotors.
As if that's not snazzy enough, you control this beefy toy with your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad - seeing on your screen what the cameras on the Parrot AR Drone see. An augmented reality game from the App Store adds a HUD and makes it look as if you're bombarding things - other Parrot AR Drones if you have friends rich enough - with missiles and cannons and general war guffery.
These Parrot AR Drones cost nearly Ł300 off the shelf; they're serious bits of kit. Plus of course, hovering one slyly above your work colleague's head or simply terrifying a passer-by can reap immeasurable pleasure. Shoot a missile at them! It's like secret murder.
To stand a chance at winning one, answer our very easy question below.
- You must be at least 18 to enter
- You must hold a current Parrot AR Drone pilot licence that doesn't exist
- Prizes will not be exchanged for cash or other goods - if you don't want the prize, don't enter
- All entries must reach us by midnight on Sunday, 13th March
- The winner - ooh exciting - will be notified the following week
- A new winner will be picked if there's no response - we can't wait forever
- No employees of THQ or Eurogamer may enter
- The judge's decision is final