Downloadable shooter Breach gets its first update this week, with PC lag issues firmly in the crosshairs.
Reduced online lag is the headline tweak, but the update fixes a number of bugs and adds in new features to the Breach Dedicated Server application too. Check out the full list below for more details.
Developed by ex-Bungie types Atomic Games, Breach launched on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 last month. Eurogamer's Quintin Smith came away unimpressed, awarding it a modest 5/10.
Atomic also announced an update is in the works for console versions of the game, though didn't divulge further information.
- Dedicated Server no longer requires Steam to be running
- New feature allows configurable ports in Dedicated Server
- All known crashes fixed
- Many fixes to reduce lag
- Network performance improved by more than 33 per cent
- Bug that caused Sole Survivor games to end in draw fixed
- Bug that caused invisible canister in Retrieval games fixed
- Bug that caused Vendetta icon to appear incorrectly fixed
- Server Browser can now sort by number of players
- Server Browser can now be manipulated with mouse scroll wheel
- Fixed bugs related to Friendly Fire settings
- Better ability for laggy game to recover when bandwidth improves
- Dedicated Server stability significantly improved