Nintendo has announced that 30 million Wii consoles have now been sold in the US.
Not bad considering it's been on sale there for less than four years.
Topping the first-party software chart is remote-bundled title Wii Play. Other big hitters include Mario Kart, Wii Fit and New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
The most popular third-party game is Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, followed by Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games. Just Dance only makes it to seventh placet. Travesty.
Sales and marketing vice president Cammie Dunaway said something about how marvellous it all is using words like "expanded" and "audiences".
Here are those top ten first-party games in full:
- Wii Play
- Mario Kart Wii
- Wii Fit (with Balance Board)
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii
- Wii Sports Resort
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Wii Fit Plus (with Balance Board)
- Mario Party 8
- Link's Crossbow Training
Top third-party Wii titles:
- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (Activision)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (SEGA)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (LucasArts)
- Carnival Games (Take-Two)
- Game Party (Midway)
- EA Sports Active (EA)
- Just Dance (Ubisoft)
- Rayman Raving Rabbids (Ubisoft)
- DECA Sports (Hudson)
- Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games (Sega)