Nigella Lawson Page 2

  • Page

    of 11 First / Last

  • PES_Fanboy 4 Sep 2007 13:46:17 14,769 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    DaM wrote:
    WrongShui wrote:
    Lawson married art-collector Charles Saatchi in September 2003, and came under some criticism when it was suggested she had started her affair with him before the death of Diamond

    Strikes me as a black hearted witch but whatever, shes hot!

    Edit : Diamond was dying of throat cancer whilst she was getting ploughed, just in case my italics didn't point out why shes a black hearted witch.

    I was under the impression (god knows how) that he knew and encouraged it, to help her through his death.

    Must have been a nightmare for him, just as she was becoming a big celeb cook, he couldn't eat food.

    It's all in her biography, that I'm halfway through.
  • WrongShui 4 Sep 2007 13:46:48 6,609 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    DaM wrote:
    I was under the impression (god knows how) that he knew and encouraged it, to help her through his death.

    This I know, but your wife is dying a horrible death, would you run off and fuck someone if she said you could?
  • wopr-lower-case 4 Sep 2007 13:47:28 2,198 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Would.
  • Deleted user 4 September 2007 13:47:52
    WrongShui wrote:
    DaM wrote:
    I was under the impression (god knows how) that he knew and encouraged it, to help her through his death.

    This I know, but your wife is dying a horrible death, would you run off and fuck someone if she said you could?
    I suspect it might have been a liiiiiittle bit more complex than 'running off to fuck him'.
  • WrongShui 4 Sep 2007 13:48:33 6,609 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Owen-B wrote:
    WrongShui wrote:
    DaM wrote:
    I was under the impression (god knows how) that he knew and encouraged it, to help her through his death.

    This I know, but your wife is dying a horrible death, would you run off and fuck someone if she said you could?
    I suspect it might have been a liiiiiittle bit more complex than 'running off to fuck him'.

    Pretty simple for me, the answer would be no.
  • GingerMagician 4 Sep 2007 13:51:12 3,012 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Would. I reckon she'd give you a good workout too.
  • cubbymoore 4 Sep 2007 22:27:48 36,481 posts
    Seen 47 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Silentbob thinks men are women, it's official.

    Oh and Nigella doesn't have enough holes for all the love I want to give her. Just thought I'd throw in my two p.
  • Idoru 4 Sep 2007 22:55:05 368 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    WrongShui wrote:
    Owen-B wrote:
    WrongShui wrote:
    DaM wrote:
    I was under the impression (god knows how) that he knew and encouraged it, to help her through his death.

    This I know, but your wife is dying a horrible death, would you run off and fuck someone if she said you could?
    I suspect it might have been a liiiiiittle bit more complex than 'running off to fuck him'.

    Pretty simple for me, the answer would be no.

    IF it's true, I'm with WrongShui - it's basic morality 101. "Thou shalt not boff someone else whilst your husband is dying of cancer - have the decency to wait until he's dead"

    It's in the bible, I've seen it -honest

  • otto Moderator 4 Sep 2007 22:57:29 49,312 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Yeah she's my dream woman too. Oh my yes.

    say no to Eurogamer sigs

  • Lukus 4 Sep 2007 22:59:10 19,050 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I think it's safe to say I would do terrible things to her. Great big arse.

    Paintings & Photographs

  • wopr-lower-case 4 Sep 2007 23:22:06 2,198 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    John Diamond was a top man, I'm sure he would have wanted her to be happy.

    I COULD MAKE HER HAPPY WITH MY PENIS
  • GitSomE_UK 5 Sep 2007 01:18:39 1,210 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Don't care about her social graces, morals, TV style, guffawing mates or any of that.

    Ultra Milf, dirty tart red lipstick, great rack, great arse and the face that's not afraid to get cream on it and looks dirty when it does... Hoo yeah, Get some, Get some.. WOOOHH!
  • silentbob 5 Sep 2007 07:55:28 28,956 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    cubbymoore wrote:
    Silentbob thinks men are women, it's official.
    It wouldn't matter to cubby either way, FACT! ;)

    VR News: www.roadtovr.com -- Follow us on Twitter.

  • smoothpete 5 Sep 2007 07:56:58 31,484 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Solly wrote:
    I'd like to smother her titties in organic hummous and slap them around till they get...not painfully...but pins and needle type fun/tender...then lunch on them.
    oooo-kay...
  • jonsaan 5 Sep 2007 07:59:01 25,342 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Solly wrote:
    I'd like to smother her titties in organic hummous and slap them around till they get...not painfully...but pins and needle type fun/tender...then lunch on them.

    Good God man. The father, remember the father. If she ends up even looking remotely like a tiny part of him, she will be utterly hideous in her old age.

    FCUTA!

  • thefilthandthefury 5 Sep 2007 08:00:28 24,983 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    GitSomE UK wrote:
    Don't care about her social graces, morals, TV style, guffawing mates or any of that.

    Ultra Milf, dirty tart red lipstick, great rack, great arse and the face that's not afraid to get cream on it and looks dirty when it does... Hoo yeah, Get some, Get some.. WOOOHH!

    Says it all really.
  • boo 5 Sep 2007 10:25:48 11,745 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    She is indeed a fox. Saw her in John Lewis Oxford Street a couple of weeks ago, and she looks better in the flesh than she does on TV.

    But suffice to say, I'd kick her out of bed to get to Fern Britton....

    Just Another Lego Blog

  • afray 5 Sep 2007 10:30:04 2,251 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    boo wrote:
    She is indeed a fox. Saw her in John Lewis Oxford Street a couple of weeks ago, and she looks better in the flesh than she does on TV.

    But suffice to say, I'd kick her out of bed to get to Fern Britton....

    She could teach Fern how to love? While I watch?

    /curtains
  • PES_Fanboy 5 Sep 2007 10:37:36 14,769 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Fern Britton? Where do you draw the chubby line?
  • afray 5 Sep 2007 10:39:07 2,251 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Wait, I was thinking of Fern Cotton! Wait! Wait! NOooooo...
  • PES_Fanboy 5 Sep 2007 10:41:26 14,769 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Fern Cotton? Where do you draw the retarded line?
  • pjmaybe 5 Sep 2007 10:42:47 70,676 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    boo wrote:
    She is indeed a fox. Saw her in John Lewis Oxford Street a couple of weeks ago, and she looks better in the flesh than she does on TV.

    But suffice to say, I'd kick her out of bed to get to Fern Britton....

    On that subject, I was unfortunate enough to watch "This Morning" t'other day (being stuck in Cornwall house-sitting and waiting for the keyholder to turn up FTL) and Fern has got dortier as the years have passed. It was their 5 years anniversary of doing the show (her and Schofield) and some of the out-takes confirmed that she is indeed a filthy mare.

    Peej
  • Stickman 5 Sep 2007 10:44:18 29,664 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    So no-one else thought that she beamed at the camera like a loon far too much the other night then?

    Mahoosive tits though.

    On the dead husband/shagging new husband thing, stuff like that is really quite common in terminal situations.

    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

  • afray 5 Sep 2007 10:44:44 2,251 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    PES_Fanboy wrote:
    Fern Cotton? Where do you draw the retarded line?

    Oh much lower down than that. We're not even at the rim of the barrel yet.
  • LeoliansBro 5 Sep 2007 10:45:02 43,746 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Used to be hot. Is not. That is all.

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • Tonka 5 Sep 2007 10:47:47 20,202 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Three pages and still no links to the legendary top less papparazzi shots.

    Tut tut

    If you can read this you really need to fiddle with your forum settings.

  • Stickman 5 Sep 2007 10:49:56 29,664 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Feel free.

    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

  • Page

    of 11 First / Last

Log in or register to reply