BBC iPlayer Page 10

• Page

of 10 First / Last

Next
  • AaronTurner 14 Oct 2011 16:38:05 7,686 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Same as you, very strange. On Firefox the UI is different like the one you have. I wonder if iPlayer is detecting this computer as something different so not displaying correctly?
  • AaronTurner 14 Oct 2011 16:39:17 7,686 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I also have Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
  • AaronTurner 14 Oct 2011 16:56:13 7,686 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    It's weird but at least I have a working version, not much hassle to load up Firefox for iPlayer use! Cheers.
  • dufftownallan 14 Oct 2011 17:00:24 4,725 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    aaron's not been paying his license fee...
  • AaronTurner 14 Oct 2011 17:05:39 7,686 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Those bastards must have found out! They're toying with me by disabling the anti-aliasing filter on iPlayer!
  • AaronTurner 14 Oct 2011 17:06:00 7,686 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Only on Chrome though.
  • PhoenixFlames 22 Oct 2011 14:35:54 8,946 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    This on 360 yet? Any other channels?

PSN - phoenix1flames

• HoriZon 22 Oct 2011 17:47:24 13,530 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    PhoenixFlames wrote:
    This on 360 yet? Any other channels?

Nope.

I used to be a gamer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.

• localnotail 27 Nov 2011 23:31:41 23,093 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    There was a brilliant doc about the history of big wave surfing on BBC4 tonight, highly recommended even if you have never surfed: Riding Giants

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

• Buztafen 28 Nov 2011 09:11:53 16,210 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Billy_Sastard wrote:
    I use FF for watching ITV Player and 4OD advert free anyway, anyone restricting themselves to one thing is a silly billy, like a lot of the divvies at work who only know of IE.
    /retarded question of the week

How do you watch them ads free Billy? Is it something to do with Adblockplus? I have that running in FF but still get a million ads!
  • mal 27 Aug 2012 01:57:04 22,478 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I'm currently enjoying this adaptation of Parade's End. Not particularly because of the form - I can't be doing with that sort of literary epic in TV or film form. I have trouble remembering people's names at the best of times, and when they're introduced by name barely once on screen, then you're expected to remember who they are for the rest of the programme simply does me in. That and I don't get on so well with victorian morals, or the efforts to paint them in a positive light for the modern age.

But I'm enjoying this mainly for the sport of actor-spotting. It's got the best sort of posh totty, Rebecca Hall, in it, as well as Benedict Cumberbatch for those otherwise inclined. Also dashings of Miranda 'Queenie' Richardson, Rupert 'Zen' Sewell (local will be pleased) and Anne-marie 'Shameless' Duff (playing rather against type). It's also been converted to TV by Tom Stoppard, which is nice.

Not sure all that is enough to keep me entertained for five whole hours worth of episodes, but I enjoyed the first ep enough.

Cubby didn't know how to turn off sigs!

• mal 12 Sep 2012 23:49:50 22,478 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Rosh Hashanah: Science vs. Religion"
    Science 2:1 Religion

Worth watching for the Dawkins interview at the end. The rest of it is just scientists not trying to offend someone of deep faith by pointing out the bits where the two disagree most strongly. Dawkins is a bit deferential too when presented with the chief rabbi, but he does at least make him uncomfortable.

• mal 1 Oct 2012 01:23:07 22,478 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Just watched the first episode of the new BBC 3 comedy drama Cuckoo starring Greg Davies eyes, supported by Helen Baxendale's west midlands accent (which I suspect might be her original accent, but it's mighty impressive either way). Too early to say how it'll pan out, but the first episode's worth watching I reckon. Greg Davies eyes are very funny!

• Page

of 10 First / Last

Next