Random rants that don't warrant their own threads Page 254

• Page

of 305 First / Last

• Deleted user 4 April 2013 15:31:18
    Heh, a friend suggested I get a scooter for easy commuting to office/court but it was looking like that that put me off the idea. At least while I'm on a push bike I might be pissing everyone in the world off but I'm getting some fucking exercise.
  • Salaman 4 Apr 2013 17:07:36 19,303 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I like how it says "adventurous living" or somesuch in the left corner.
  • pacrifice 10 Apr 2013 14:30:22 1,091 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    All my jeans have pointy knees =(
  • Rusty_M 10 Apr 2013 20:09:39 4,774 posts
    Seen 29 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Ah for fuck's sake, this week is going far too slowly. Hurry the fuck up Friday!

The world is going mad. Me? I'm doing fine.

• Megapocalypse 12 Apr 2013 19:03:19 5,472 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    AAAGGHHH!!! Fat people on public transport. Was sitting in the tube quietly fuming over the crap afternoon if spent travelling all over London when an obese blob man and something that might have one been female but is now more cake than anything else get on. The two seats to the right of me were free with the glass barrier to my left. He sat siren next to me and immediately his folds started flowing over on to me. Vile. And he seemed to just get larger to the point it felt like I was being pushed against the glass.

I actually felt uncomfortable and a little sick so got up, deciding standing was preferable to being crushed alive and people looked at me a if I was the bad guy! Fuck you! I was just sitting there! I didn't ask to be drowned in blubber. No one rushed to fill the seat though (except more of his folds). I think he eventually got up and say where I had been and the woman next to the one he had been in leaving a gap for them to spill over into.

I don't really know what the point of this rant was now.

[SPOILER] AAAGGHHH!!! FUCKING FAT PEOPLE ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT!!! [/SPOILER]

I may have issues.

Edited by Megapocalypse at 19:04:06 12-04-2013
  • _Price_ 12 Apr 2013 22:08:33 3,074 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Graveland's issues > Megapocalypse's issues
  • Psychotext 13 Apr 2013 01:43:01 54,409 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    /queasy face
  • mal 13 Apr 2013 02:42:26 22,711 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    The Guardian website is currently suggesting their online science writing course video is edible, as I understand it. Fuck off. 'Easily digestible' is a well recognised metaphor, but to my mind 'digestible' on its own still has its original meaning.

Cubby didn't know how to turn off sigs!

• ED209 13 Apr 2013 03:56:15 505 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I hope every cunt that bad mouths Bob Mills is inflicted with some minor, temporary discomfort tomorrow. Like when you bite a nail a little too far and it hurts when it touches things.

Samantha Janus?

• wogsy81 13 Apr 2013 06:31:19 748 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Graveland wrote:
    Do what any decent gentleman would have done: offer to smear your cock in Vaseline and fuck his gut tires. You could then empty your nuts into his belly button, then pull out a bag of Doritos and share the salty dip together.
    In all fairness, after reading that i can tell that this is a guy who can make the best out of any situation. No matter how grim.
    That's a trait to be admired in my book.
  • Deleted user 15 April 2013 16:50:57
    What is this random new thing about "charity game marathons" that I keep seeing regularly thrown up on social networks? Over the past month or so I must have seen at least one or two a week. Isn't it all slightly (read:very) self-serving? "I will play a game I really like for a day, if you sponsor me to do so I'll look massively altruistic because of your money". Whatever happened to doing a fun-run? Or doing anything at all?
  • nickthegun 15 Apr 2013 16:54:41 60,517 posts
    Seen 45 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Its the new parachuting/trekking in the andes for lazy bastards who cant even be arsed to jump out of a plane. Its absolutely laughable.

---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

• LockeTribal 15 Apr 2013 17:03:54 4,525 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Didn't it start with that Desert Bus thing? That at least has some sort of merit (in that I can't see how anyone would enjoy playing it).
  • Deleted user 15 April 2013 17:06:17
    Yeah, playing an absolutely terrible game as a marathon stretch is at least something, but literally every one I've seen has been "I WILL PLAY STARCRAFT/WOW/BLACK OPS FOR 24 HOURS (also known as what I do every weekend anyway)".
  • thelzdking 15 Apr 2013 17:20:10 4,369 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    WTF is it with printers? They still seem as temperamental as they were in the '90s.
  • kalel 15 Apr 2013 17:22:34 88,472 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I'm considering binning my home printer. For the one time a year I need it, it never has ink and my paper is always dusty and crap. I always just end up taking a card down the local printing place anyway.
  • LockeTribal 15 Apr 2013 17:22:47 4,525 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Re: Charity gaming

I don't understand it either. Says something that people are actually willing to donate to charity because of someone doing that though.
  • RabidChild 15 Apr 2013 17:49:10 2,292 posts
    Seen 59 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Printers, fax machines and toasters were all designed by satan to make our lives worse.
  • Deleted user 15 April 2013 18:03:03
    kalel wrote:
    I'm considering binning my home printer. For the one time a year I need it, it never has ink and my paper is always dusty and crap. I always just end up taking a card down the local printing place anyway.
    Same here, for the price of new cartridges you are as well just buying a new printer each time as well.
  • RobTheBuilder 15 Apr 2013 18:24:18 6,521 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @thelzdking at my last work we had an expensive xerox A3 colour laser printer.

Was still a complete pain in the arse.

"This paper is 100gsm not 80gsm therefore I am going to chew it up and make you spent five minutes retrieving it"
  • RobTheBuilder 15 Apr 2013 18:24:59 6,521 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @RabidChild toasters make toasted waffles for sandwiches, the king of snacks.
  • stephenb 16 Apr 2013 16:25:20 2,752 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Gah! My kids trampoline has been propelled by the gale force wind over my back garden wall. It's knocked the pointing off the top of the wall, smashed the neighbours glass table and is now a mangled piece of metal.

FUCKING WONDERFUL!!

PSN : v--WEDGE--v

• billythekid 16 Apr 2013 16:33:53 11,203 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    [youtube] UPKb9z4l7eM[/youtube]
  • stephenb 16 Apr 2013 16:38:19 2,752 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    ohh ya pig!

PSN : v--WEDGE--v

• EMarkM 16 Apr 2013 16:51:15 3,192 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Dear attendees at Macclesfield bus station:-

No-one else wants to hear your fucking 'phone conversation.

Thank you.
  • Tonka 17 Apr 2013 13:21:42 20,825 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    FUCK ME WHAT FUCKING IDIOTS THERE ARE IN THIS WORLD.

I'm so fucking pissed off right now. Stingy, whiny two faced slugs crawling around hugging their paragraphs.

Damn you all to hell you insecure, self centered, spoiled mongs!

I recently sold a flat. The PPL moving in just got back two weeks later wining about some dusty skirting boards in the kitchen.

"Either you come here and clean it or we will hire a cleaning firm and send the invoice to you"

They had even made an Excel sheet with attached images.

To top it all off I know that the first thing they'll do is rip up the carpet and sand the wooden floor. Will be plenty of dust in that kitchen once that is done.

And as if that wasn't enough they got the place for a great price and THEN winged it down by 1,500GBPs

So yeah. Not impressed. Isn't helping that the real estate agent is a wimp and a pushover.

If you can read this you really need to fiddle with your forum settings.

• thedaveeyres 17 Apr 2013 13:23:32 11,278 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    It's simple. You tell them to fuck off.

D****** ******r

XBLA: Hamster Trippin
    Steam: thedaveeyres
    PSN: HamsterTrippin

• Page

of 305 First / Last