The Office Christmas Party Page 2

• Page

of 10 First / Last

• jonsaan 12 Dec 2008 10:49:35 25,248 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Stickman wrote:
    It's my first year as 'management', so apparently I can't get drunk and flirty anymore. :(

Unless...perhaps if I do it with senior management! Yes! Stickman, you're a genius.

You can't dude. Unless you take it upstairs so to speak.

FCUTA!

• motti82 12 Dec 2008 11:25:21 2,810 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    CosmicFuzz wrote:
    You should get absolutely smashed and make a complete tit of yourself, walk into the ladies bathroom, piss on the plantpots, etc. And anytime anyone gives you a dirty look, just scream, "What are they gonna do? FIRE ME?!" And then laugh manically, ideally just before throwing up over your ex-boss.

edit: @motti

Heh, needed that edit!

Very tempted to, my final day is on the 9th of Jan, starting the new job the monday after, the big tightarses!

Ah well, having booked off most of Xmas, I've only got 2 working weeks (10 days) left in this place, let the good times (and more slacking) roll!
  • repairmanjack 12 Dec 2008 14:44:41 5,954 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    jonsaan wrote:
    repairmanjack wrote:
    Mine tonight too. Me, about sixteen women and booze.

What's the worst that could happen...?

You get fucked by a waiter?

Nah, this place doesn't have a service charge.
  • repairmanjack 13 Dec 2008 00:40:10 5,954 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    repairmanjack wrote:
    Mine tonight too. Me, about sixteen women and booze.

What's the worst that could happen...?

I'm back... and eating those words already...
  • Micro_Explosion 13 Dec 2008 00:43:16 9,695 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Did they all make you be their pinata?
  • eleven63 19 Dec 2008 13:04:51 1,552 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Party starts at 2 today, ton of food, beer and table top football competition - Christmas rocks \0/

Follow me on Twitter @mattwaring

• danathjo 19 Dec 2008 13:10:58 6,909 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    got mine tonight at some swish place off regent street...very posh!
    plus free booze all night, gonna get messy!

so many hots birds in the office, to bad it's a all look but don't touch :( oh well
  • L_Franko Moderator 19 Dec 2008 13:15:52 9,686 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    My office are not allowed parties anymore. They stopped them a few years before I turned up because people got to drunk, ran down corridors screaming and singing, as well as getting a bit friendly in the lifts. What the hell did the bosses think would happen! Sounded like fun anyway.
  • FHUTA 19 Dec 2008 13:24:23 880 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    had mine last week - it consisted of lunch in the pub we usually have lunch in, but on a tuesday instead of a friday, and with two pints instead of one. Then had to work in the afternoon and therefore regretted the second pint.

:(
  • danathjo 19 Dec 2008 13:26:05 6,909 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    edit: my god that was cringe worthy reading that again
  • figgis 19 Dec 2008 13:34:51 7,382 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    We don't have them. They give you money instead.
  • danathjo 9 Dec 2009 16:20:27 6,909 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Got mine on tonight
    gonna be huge...about 600-750 people and we're doing a proper talent contest X-Factor Style with judges, free booze and i've got tomorrow off so \o/
    Anyone else had there's yet?
  • danathjo 9 Dec 2009 16:21:35 6,909 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Haha...just realised what thread i've posted in :)
  • RedSparrows 9 Dec 2009 16:23:27 20,753 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    danathjo wrote:
    Got mine on tonight
    gonna be huge...about 600-750 people and we're doing a proper talent contest X-Factor Style with judges, free booze and i've got tomorrow off so \o/
    Anyone else had there's yet?

remind me to cancel my job hunt
  • the_dudefather 9 Dec 2009 16:26:31 8,976 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I had mine on Saturday, was alright, pretty posh place, but the food wasn't fantastic

oh well it was free along with some booze so it was a laugh in the end :)

(ง ͠ ͟ʖ ͡)

• danathjo 9 Dec 2009 16:26:38 6,909 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    :(
    sorry
  • L_Franko Moderator 9 Dec 2009 16:37:18 9,686 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Might bring a bottle of Jack into the office with me tomorrow and have my own party.

• lordofthedunce 9 Dec 2009 16:42:09 352 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Smuggo wrote:
    danathjo wrote:
    we're doing a proper talent contest X-Factor Style with judges,?

My company is doing that for the second year running. It's just a shit replacement for decent entertainment.

mine too. And it's in January, so technically it's not even a Christmas party.
  • THFourteen 9 Dec 2009 16:47:24 31,798 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    had dinner last night with my old team from my old place of work. fucking brilliant night, great laugh and good to see the guys again, really miss them.

supposed to be having our current team dinner tonight, but rumours going round that someone has just been sacked for bullying, that coupled with the fact that everyone is miserable and fed up anyway does not make for a good night.

the managers of our team felt compelled to send an email out saying "please make every effort to attend even if only for 1 drink" because everyone basically replied and said they couldnt make it the first time round.
  • danathjo 9 Dec 2009 17:01:15 6,909 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Well i'm looking forward to it, got a proper venue of Koko in Camden with some band and DJ on afterwards, it may be a bit of groups laughing at the jokes because we know them with others sitting around not finding it as funny, but luckily I know most that are 'performing'.
    They did skimp out with no food though, but a cheap trip to the chippy beforehand should sort that out!
  • sport 9 Dec 2009 17:12:15 12,045 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Got mine on Saturday in Camden. James Bond theme so "splashed" out on a 36 Tux from Asda :-DD
  • Demikaze 9 Dec 2009 17:15:14 6,698 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    danathjo wrote:
    Well i'm looking forward to it, got a proper venue of Koko in Camden with some band and DJ on afterwards, it may be a bit of groups laughing at the jokes because we know them with others sitting around not finding it as funny, but luckily I know most that are 'performing'.
    They did skimp out with no food though, but a cheap trip to the chippy beforehand should sort that out!

Hey! Our Christmas Party is at Koko's next Wednesday!

GET YOUR OWN VENUE!
  • DaisyD 9 Dec 2009 17:15:20 11,818 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    My old team are having they're do (which I organised) on Friday. It's dinner at a greek meze that's very nice. Only about 12 of us going though, but it was only 24.95 for 5 courses of greek so we don't mind. Got my new team's do next Thursday. They couldn't be bothered to organise something, so we're going drinking for the day in London instead.

Edit: Oh and you lot should be lucky with your Christmas Dos paid for by the companies and not moan at no food or anything. Us public sector types pay for our own (and rightly so of course).
  • danathjo 9 Dec 2009 17:16:23 6,909 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    We do...and we're doing it first you copy cats!

/blows raspberry
  • Britesparc Creative, ITV 9 Dec 2009 17:20:54 1,875 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Everyone in our office started spontaneously whinging about various office party related things today. No one genuinely being awkward or kicking up a fuss, but I wish everyone would just do as I say and have a good time, dammit! :-)
  • Deleted user 9 December 2009 17:22:21
    we had ours last night in shorditch house. it was really fun.
  • Page

of 10 First / Last