Just Been Dumped Page 3

  • Page

    of 35 First / Last

  • caligari 4 Mar 2007 19:59:31 17,194 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I had a friend who had a similar thing happen to him. Everything was going okay until her child (not his!) started to call him 'DAD'.

    He ran and ran and never looked back...then he stopped...caught his breath...and ran some more.
  • rock27gr 4 Mar 2007 20:02:27 5,789 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    caligari wrote:
    I had a friend who had a similar thing happen to him. Everything was going okay until her child (not his!) started to call him 'DAD'.

    He ran and ran and never looked back...then he stopped...caught his breath...and ran some more.

    That is evil!
  • caligari 4 Mar 2007 20:04:43 17,194 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    rock27gr wrote:
    caligari wrote:
    I had a friend who had a similar thing happen to him. Everything was going okay until her child (not his!) started to call him 'DAD'.

    He ran and ran and never looked back...then he stopped...caught his breath...and ran some more.

    That is evil!

    Yes, but he lost a lot of weight in the process.
  • rock27gr 4 Mar 2007 20:05:26 5,789 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    caligari wrote:
    rock27gr wrote:
    caligari wrote:
    I had a friend who had a similar thing happen to him. Everything was going okay until her child (not his!) started to call him 'DAD'.

    He ran and ran and never looked back...then he stopped...caught his breath...and ran some more.

    That is evil!

    Yes, but he lost a lot of weight in the process.

    :)

    No rest for the wicked!
  • caligari 4 Mar 2007 20:06:41 17,194 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    rock27gr wrote:
    caligari wrote:
    rock27gr wrote:
    caligari wrote:
    I had a friend who had a similar thing happen to him. Everything was going okay until her child (not his!) started to call him 'DAD'.

    He ran and ran and never looked back...then he stopped...caught his breath...and ran some more.

    That is evil!

    Yes, but he lost a lot of weight in the process.

    :)

    No rest for the wicked!

    No, not until he got home. ;)

  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 20:09:05
    caligari wrote:
    I had a friend who had a similar thing happen to him. Everything was going okay until her child (not his!) started to call him 'DAD'.

    He ran and ran and never looked back...then he stopped...caught his breath...and ran some more.


    Never had that privilege which considering the way it has gone was for the best
  • waddy256 4 Mar 2007 20:54:38 93 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    What ya need to do is find a girl who looks exactly like your ex, get her to fall in love with you then dump her for no fuckin reason. Thats closure !
    ;)
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 21:02:35
    waddy256 wrote:
    What ya need to do is find a girl who looks exactly like your ex, get her to fall in love with you then dump her for no fuckin reason. Thats closure !
    ;)

    thats an interesting viewpoint that is closure, we still got to see each other one last time so maybe I can put on my puppy dog eyes convince her to get back with me, then dump her for no reason complete closure or what.

    Oh my god I am so fcuked at the moment it started with wine now it is vodka the choice of any good alki
  • Pirotic Moderator 4 Mar 2007 21:04:53 20,647 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    so let me get this right, you not only take out a loan for her, but you then get dumped the day before the first loan payment is due?

    and the most expensive non-shag ever award goes to....

    :p seriously dude, what were you thinking!
  • waddy256 4 Mar 2007 21:05:51 93 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Top man ! I started on the red now I have moved on to "wife beater"...........I can feel the headache in my teeth !
  • Lukus 4 Mar 2007 21:07:29 19,477 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Pirotic wrote:
    so let me get this right, you not only take out a loan for her, but you then get dumped the day before the first loan payment is due?

    and the most expensive non-shag ever award goes to....

    :p seriously dude, what were you thinking!
    I hate to do it Prawnking, I really do, I sympathise with your situation, but Piro's comment earns a hearty LOL from me.

    Paintings & Photographs

  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 21:07:59
    Pirotic wrote:
    so let me get this right, you not only take out a loan for her, but you then get dumped the day before the first loan payment is due?

    and the most expensive non-shag ever award goes to....

    :p seriously dude, what were you thinking!

    At the time we were all sweetness and light you know it was gonna last forever. Listen man she got a quote and it was like 60% interest on the loan, she wanted the money to give her kids a better life, when I saw her face the moment she saw the figures my heart broke, I maybe a lot of things but I am not a complete heartless bastard, I wanted to help her and her kids. Bad Person no. Mug maybe
  • Lukus 4 Mar 2007 21:09:00 19,477 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Prob best you don't read my comment..

    Paintings & Photographs

  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 21:09:43
    Lukus wrote:
    Pirotic wrote:
    so let me get this right, you not only take out a loan for her, but you then get dumped the day before the first loan payment is due?

    and the most expensive non-shag ever award goes to....

    :p seriously dude, what were you thinking!
    I hate to do it Prawnking, I really do, I sympathise with your situation, but Piro's comment earns a hearty LOL from me.

    Hey man I may feel like shit but I still got my humour and it was funny, I got one shag and a blowjob, back on New Years saw it in with a bang lol
  • Lukus 4 Mar 2007 21:12:22 19,477 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    prawnking wrote:
    Lukus wrote:
    Pirotic wrote:
    so let me get this right, you not only take out a loan for her, but you then get dumped the day before the first loan payment is due?

    and the most expensive non-shag ever award goes to....

    :p seriously dude, what were you thinking!
    I hate to do it Prawnking, I really do, I sympathise with your situation, but Piro's comment earns a hearty LOL from me.

    Hey man I may feel like shit but I still got my humour and it was funny, I got one shag and a blowjob, back on New Years saw it in with a bang lol
    Phew! Erm, glad to hear it :)
    /Say something reassuring

    I'm sure everything will work out for the best mate. :I

    Edited by Lukus at 21:12:48 04-03-2007

    Paintings & Photographs

  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 21:14:34
    Lukus wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    Lukus wrote:
    Pirotic wrote:
    so let me get this right, you not only take out a loan for her, but you then get dumped the day before the first loan payment is due?

    and the most expensive non-shag ever award goes to....

    :p seriously dude, what were you thinking!
    I hate to do it Prawnking, I really do, I sympathise with your situation, but Piro's comment earns a hearty LOL from me.

    Hey man I may feel like shit but I still got my humour and it was funny, I got one shag and a blowjob, back on New Years saw it in with a bang lol
    Phew! Erm, glad to hear it :)
    /Say something reassuring

    I'm sure everything will work out for the best mate. :I

    Edited by Lukus at 21:12:48 04-03-2007

    I hope so but then I plan on being too pissed to care to be honest. I feel really confused as much I want her back I am not convinced my heart is completely init, I think I just want to be with someone not necessarily her
  • Pirotic Moderator 4 Mar 2007 21:15:00 20,647 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    prawnking wrote:
    Pirotic wrote:
    so let me get this right, you not only take out a loan for her, but you then get dumped the day before the first loan payment is due?

    and the most expensive non-shag ever award goes to....

    :p seriously dude, what were you thinking!

    At the time we were all sweetness and light you know it was gonna last forever. Listen man she got a quote and it was like 60% interest on the loan, she wanted the money to give her kids a better life, when I saw her face the moment she saw the figures my heart broke, I maybe a lot of things but I am not a complete heartless bastard, I wanted to help her and her kids. Bad Person no. Mug maybe

    Damn, that's made you sound like a nice guy so I feel a bit mean rubbing the salt now. Just sounds to me like you've been taken for a mug and she's done a runner with your money, I'm guessing shes already on child benefit and income support, and if she really needed money where are the other two kids dads? are they not supporting the kids at all?

    Anyway, a lesson learnt etc etc. How much was the loan for?

    Edited by Pirotic at 21:16:22 04-03-2007
  • Lukus 4 Mar 2007 21:16:20 19,477 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    prawnking wrote:

    I feel really confused as much I want her back I am not convinced my heart is completely init, I think I just want to be with someone not necessarily her
    Yeah, been there. It's horribly confusing.

    Paintings & Photographs

  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 21:17:58
    Pirotic wrote:
    prawnking wrote:
    Pirotic wrote:
    so let me get this right, you not only take out a loan for her, but you then get dumped the day before the first loan payment is due?

    and the most expensive non-shag ever award goes to....

    :p seriously dude, what were you thinking!

    At the time we were all sweetness and light you know it was gonna last forever. Listen man she got a quote and it was like 60% interest on the loan, she wanted the money to give her kids a better life, when I saw her face the moment she saw the figures my heart broke, I maybe a lot of things but I am not a complete heartless bastard, I wanted to help her and her kids. Bad Person no. Mug maybe

    Damn, that's made you sound like a nice guy so I feel a bit mean rubbing the salt now. Just sounds to me like you've been taken for a mug and she's done a runner with your money, I'm guessing shes already on child benefit and income support, and if she really needed money where are the other two kids dads? are they not supporting the kids at all?

    Anyway, a lesson learnt etc etc

    It is all good man. I don't know too much about the fathers too polite to ask, but I do know one locked them all in a house and then set fire to it, so she doesn't really want anything to do with him. The other she doesn't want anything to with but I don't why, at one point she told me, because she had cancer, that if anything was to happen to her she wants me and her mum to fight for her kids and stop the dads getting custody. To say this girl had baggage is an understatement, she has more baggage than Heathrow lol

    Oh don't ask how much it is again is a bit confusing cos it was split with her best friend who has a disabled kid and the doctors over here don't know what is wrong with him. So she needed part of the money to go to a hospital in america . Believe me I thought long and hard about whether I should I had no obligation to her or the ex-missus, but I just wanted to help. Anyway it was few thousand

    Edited by prawnking at 21:21:23 04-03-2007
  • Pirotic Moderator 4 Mar 2007 21:20:22 20,647 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    she has cancer now to, and an pyromaniac for an ex.. are you making this up? :p
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 21:22:01
    Pirotic wrote:
    she has cancer now to, and an pyromaniac for an ex.. are you making this up? :p

    Shit man I couldn't make this up I have a vivid imagination but this shit is all true
  • waddy256 4 Mar 2007 21:24:58 93 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Dude, you sound like a decent guy.

    drink it away for a few weeks, it wont help but it will get it out of ya system.
    Dont look back, it will screw with your mind. dont be desperate, they can smell it at 500 yards.
    Learn to be happy on your own and comfortable in your own skin. Once you are happy, confidence will flow and so will the girls................take your time and take your pick.

    But whatever you do dont take the advice of someone who just got out of the chokey for refusing to leave the house of his ex cos she wouldn't let him see his baby girl *cough*splutter*.

    seriously tho , you will be ok.
  • Pirotic Moderator 4 Mar 2007 21:25:47 20,647 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    o_0

    she sounds about as desirable as when you make cereal but pour orange juice in the bowl by accident, then the cat shits in it.
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 21:27:03
    waddy256 wrote:
    Dude, you sound like a decent guy.

    drink it away for a few weeks, it wont help but it will get it out of ya system.
    Dont look back, it will screw with your mind. dont be desperate, they can smell it at 500 yards.
    Learn to be happy on your own and comfortable in your own skin. Once you are happy, confidence will flow and so will the girls................take your time and take your pick.

    But whatever you do dont take the advice of someone who just got out of the chokey for refusing to leave the house of his ex cos she wouldn't let him see his baby girl *cough*splutter*.

    seriously tho , you will be ok.

    The only problem with drinking it away is that you start of with a problem u end up with a problem and hangover which is a bitch lol. Hell on the bright side I was gonna get her a laptop for her birthday avoided that one now lol
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 21:29:36
    Pirotic wrote:
    o_0

    she sounds about as desirable as when you make cereal but pour orange juice in the bowl by accident,

    it was funny here ^^

    then the cat shits in it.

    glol
  • waddy256 4 Mar 2007 21:29:37 93 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Time to cut your losses my friend. It may burn like a MF but it has to be done..........live and learn dude, you are a better man for it when the RIGHT one comes along.
  • Lukus 4 Mar 2007 21:30:33 19,477 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Art_Vandelay wrote:
    Pirotic wrote:
    o_0

    she sounds about as desirable as when you make cereal but pour orange juice in the bowl by accident,

    it was funny here ^^

    then the cat shits in it.

    glol
    /nods

    Paintings & Photographs

  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 21:34:22
    Pirotic wrote:
    o_0

    she sounds about as desirable as when you make cereal but pour orange juice in the bowl by accident, then the cat shits in it.

    I have probably done her a disservice, kinda emotion taking over at the moment, she can be a very loving person shit yesterday we were talking about marriage and shit not yet obviously but in the long term future.
  • waddy256 4 Mar 2007 21:37:14 93 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Been there.

    I remember a convo with an ex about what we would name our kids, the week before she dumped me.

    Then again maybe I shouldn't have driven a stolen Range Rover thru her living room at 4 am pissed out of me gourd.
  • Deleted user 4 March 2007 21:38:48
    waddy256 wrote:
    Been there.

    I remember a convo with an ex about what we would name our kids, the week before she dumped me.

    Then again maybe I shouldn't have driven a stolen Range Rover thru her living room at 4 am pissed out of me gourd.

    Yeah maybe I should try that it would be a challenge to do it through a 2nd floor flat lol maybe I can get the top gear crew to do it.
  • Page

    of 35 First / Last

Log in or register to reply