Donald Trump, first orange US President Page 847

• Page

of 872 First / Last

• Thingy 29 Dec 2017 15:36:01 6,471 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Donald has something on his mind. This is from the NYT interview.
  • H1ggyLTD 29 Dec 2017 15:37:59 8,103 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    hahaha
  • cubbymoore 29 Dec 2017 15:38:56 36,634 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    No dementia!
  • ubergine 29 Dec 2017 15:41:02 7,637 posts
    Seen 60 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Brain damaged from a head-on collusion, only explanation, sad.
  • Your-Mother 29 Dec 2017 15:45:12 903 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 11 months ago
    NO COLLUSION FROM US, IT WAS ALL THE DEMOCRATS, AND BY THE WAY COLLUSION ISN'T A CRIME, BUT IT WAS ALL THE DEMOCRATS, LOCK THEM ALL UP
  • Dizzy 29 Dec 2017 15:48:30 3,546 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Thingy wrote:
    That can't be real... can it? Nobody is that crazy.
  • Tuffty 29 Dec 2017 15:49:37 4,079 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Trowel wrote:
    Bundle up for a cracker.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/946531657229701120
    In the East, it could be the COLDEST New Year’s Eve on record. Perhaps we could use a little bit of that good old Global Warming that our Country, but not other countries, was going to pay TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS to protect against. Bundle up!
    Thing is he's comparing a data point without looking at the overall trend. Like how all his lackeys around him think he's great when historically he is the most disliked president since polling began.
  • DreadedWalrus 29 Dec 2017 15:49:42 1,668 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    To be fair, that's a little misleading, because it takes all of his different mentions of collusion from the entire interview and puts them all together in one image.

On the other hand though, the fact that in the actual interview itself he does keep going back to the collusion thing is telling. That last bit about the Dershowitz thing was my favourite. It somehow comes off worse in full than in the edited form in that image above:

TRUMP: For purposes of the Justice Department, I watched Alan Dershowitz the other day, who by the way, says I, says this is a ridiculous —

SCHMIDT: He’s been very good to you.

TRUMP: He’s been amazing. And he’s a liberal Democrat. I don’t know him. He’s a liberal Democrat. I watched Alan Dershowitz the other day, he said, No. 1, there is no collusion, No. 2, collusion is not a crime, but even if it was a crime, there was no collusion. And he said that very strongly. He said there was no collusion. And he has studied this thing very closely. I’ve seen him a number of times. There is no collusion, and even if there was, it’s not a crime. But there’s no collusion.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/28/us/politics/trump-interview-excerpts.html
  • Thingy 29 Dec 2017 16:03:18 6,471 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Sorry, yes. I should have said excerpts from the NYT article.
  • JamboWayOh 29 Dec 2017 16:08:02 4,505 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Fuck it, the cunt still said all that shit.
  • Trowel 29 Dec 2017 16:17:38 21,793 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Tuffty wrote:
    Trowel wrote:
    Bundle up for a cracker.

In the East, it could be the COLDEST New Year’s Eve on record. Perhaps we could use a little bit of that good old Global Warming that our Country, but not other countries, was going to pay TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS to protect against. Bundle up!
    Thing is he's comparing a data point without looking at the overall trend. Like how all his lackeys around him think he's great when historically he is the most disliked president since polling began.
    I don't think it's as complex as sampling.

He thinks global warming literally means everywhere will be warmer all the time.
  • reddevil93 29 Dec 2017 16:21:13 14,006 posts
    Seen 52 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Dizzy wrote:
    Thingy wrote:
    That can't be real... can it? Nobody is that crazy.
    Read any of his transcripts. You’ll feel like someone is kicking your brain. There’s a particularly bad one from aboard AF1 from months ago.
  • JamboWayOh 29 Dec 2017 16:23:58 4,505 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Trowel wrote:
    Tuffty wrote:
    Trowel wrote:
    Bundle up for a cracker.

I don't think it's as complex as sampling.

He thinks global warming literally means
    everywhere will be warmer all the time.
    Agree with Trowel here, you're under the impression that Trump has even heard of climate data. Like most proudly ignorant people they take the term of global warming at face value.
  • DreadedWalrus 29 Dec 2017 16:35:47 1,668 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    reddevil93 wrote:
    Read any of his transcripts. You’ll feel like someone is kicking your brain. There’s a particularly bad one from aboard AF1 from months ago.
    I've said it before on here, but nothing will ever beat this single Trump sentence:

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”
    Edited by DreadedWalrus at 16:36:43 29-12-2017
  • itamae 29 Dec 2017 17:09:22 10,191 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    DreadedWalrus wrote:
    reddevil93 wrote:
    I've said it before on here, but nothing will ever beat this single Trump sentence:

Surely that not a single sentence?! O_o

Here, let me try to salvage that for you:

“Look, having nuclear.
    My uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer.
    Dr. John Trump at MIT, good genes, very good genes, OK!
    Very smart, the Wharton School of Finance.
    Very good, very smart.

You know;
    If you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK!
    If I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say:
    I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world.
    It’s true!

But when you’re a conservative Republican
    they try, oh, do they do a number!
    That’s why I always start off:
    ~ Went to Wharton, ~
    ~ was a good student, ~
    ~ went there, ~
    ~ went there, ~
    ~ did this, ~
    BUILT A FORTUNE!

You know;
    I have to give my -like- credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged.
    But you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me:
    It would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are.
    Nuclear is powerful.

My uncle explained that to me many, many years ago.
    The power, and that was 35 years ago.
    He would explain the power of what’s going to happen.
    And he was right!
    Who would have thought?

But when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners:
    ~ now it used to be three, ~
    ~ now it’s four, ~
    ~ but when it was three, ~
    ~ and even now, ~
    ~ I would have said: ~
    IT'S ALL IN THE MESSENGER!

Fellas! And it is fellas.
    Because, you know, they don’t;
    They haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men.
    So, you know, it’s gonna take them about...
    another 150 years!

But the Persians are great negotiators.
    The Iranians are great negotiators.
    ~ So, ~
    ~ and they, ~
    ~ they just killed, ~
    THEY JUST KILLED US!”
    Mmh! It's still word salad, but at least it's got a nice rhythm to it now.
  • reddevil93 29 Dec 2017 17:35:44 14,006 posts
    Seen 52 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    On uranium:

"You know what uranium is, right? It’s this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things. But nobody talks about that."

On space:

“At some point in the future, we’re going to look back and say, ‘How did we do it without space?’ Trump said at one point, causing Aldrin’s eyebrows to shoot up.

“The human soul yearns for discovery,” Trump added. “Our journey into space will not only make us stronger and more prosperous, but will unite us behind grand ambitions and bring us all closer together.

“Wouldn’t that be nice? Can you believe that space is going to do that?”

Trump and Aldrin had another, even more puzzling, exchange as the president prepared to sign the executive order.

“We know what this is, space. That’s all it has to say: space. There’s a lot of room out there, right?” Trump asked Aldrin as he prepared to sign the order.

Aldrin replied with a quote from the astronaut character Buzz Lightyear from the movie “Toy Story.”

“Infinity and beyond!” Aldrin said.

“This is infinity here,” Trump responded as Aldrin looked on, appearing increasingly confused by his comments. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something – but it could be infinity, right?”
  • Your-Mother 29 Dec 2017 20:05:08 903 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 11 months ago
    Have we done the whole "error codes of Trump's site blames Obama" thing yet?

https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/28/trump-500-internal-server-error-obama-joke/

• Mfolf 29 Dec 2017 20:57:50 1,836 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Fuck me. That’s actually kinda funny.
  • DreadedWalrus 31 Dec 2017 06:57:42 1,668 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-approval-poll-offers-no-negative-options/

Are all the approval polls saying that the public disapproves of the job you're doing? Simply conduct your own approval poll on Trump's first year in office, and don't include anything worse than "okay" as an option!

But also include an identical question about Obama's first year, which does have a negative approval rating option!

A foolproof plan to show Trump has a higher approval rating than Obama!

• Tonka 31 Dec 2017 10:12:13 26,893 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    This is the perfect illustration of the Trump administration. Jared Kushnushushedusederrrr can't pass the security clearance test.

Yet there he is, creating peace in the middle East etc for his father in law...

http://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushner-security-clearance-white-house-access-ivanka-donald-trump-723993
  • Boriska 2 Jan 2018 18:00:28 488 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    The global commercial aviation safety record in 2017 is outstanding. I bet you can't guess who took credit for it today...
  • Your-Mother 2 Jan 2018 18:13:23 903 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 11 months ago
    There's an irony in him claiming that, given the safety record is mostly down to more stringent regulations and restrictions, and Trump has also bragged about how many regulations and restrictions he's thrown out.
  • reddevil93 2 Jan 2018 18:21:59 14,006 posts
    Seen 52 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    There's also been no deaths on any US based commercial flights since 09. But maybe he's taking credit for the rest of the world too. Or maybe he's successfully distracting us all with known bullshit as usual.
  • senso-ji 2 Jan 2018 22:22:44 8,154 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Wait, wasn't 09 when Obama took office? Someone needs to troll him on Twitter with that :D
  • Tuffty 2 Jan 2018 22:42:22 4,079 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    If he wants to take credit for 0 airline deaths then he must also take responsibility for the spike in coal mining deaths (where he actually rolled back safety and environmental regs).
  • Thingy 2 Jan 2018 22:47:11 6,471 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Yeah, about that taking credit thing.
  • reddevil93 2 Jan 2018 23:36:58 14,006 posts
    Seen 52 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    He's doing that dementia thing again. I mean how can you not proof read 280 characters..

"It's not only Pakistan that we pay billions of dollars to for nothing, but also many other countries, and others. As an example, we pay the Palestinians HUNDRED OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS a year and get no appreciation or respect. They don’t even want to negotiate a long overdue..."
  • reddevil93 3 Jan 2018 00:52:07 14,006 posts
    Seen 52 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Manages to out-do the crazy just a couple of hours later:

"North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!"

Again, not a parody account. Most powerful politician in the world.
  • neilka 3 Jan 2018 01:07:56 20,789 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I hope nobody had any plans for 2019.
  • Thingy 3 Jan 2018 01:12:09 6,471 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Now he's hosting an awards show.

I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned!
    What?
  • Page

of 872 First / Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.