Donald Trump, first orange US President Page 810

• Page

of 837 First / Last

• CrispyXUKTurbo 9 Nov 2017 23:18:10 1,303 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    H1ggyLTD wrote:
    CrispyXUKTurbo wrote:
    I don't know, I've a friend who thinks he's central but he's a brexit voting, nationalist, royal family hating, tax-hating tory cunt.
    O R L Y
    :D OK, he doesn't understand views from either side.

He's also a climate change denier who likes hard science fiction.

We keep him around for laughs.
  • David_Richardson 9 Nov 2017 23:18:22 992 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    What the fuck is going on today, first someone gets all edgelord over rape now this shit.
    How the fuck has rape now become a hot topic? Hopefully it isn’t the /incels from Reddit heading over here after their long overdue ban.
  • CrispyXUKTurbo 9 Nov 2017 23:20:49 1,303 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Hangon, who's raped someone? It's not a leg touching thing again?
  • JamboWayOh 9 Nov 2017 23:21:14 3,899 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I believe it was our resident incel, GoodForm.
  • challenge_hanukkah 9 Nov 2017 23:24:03 5,351 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Resident no longer.
  • LittleSparra 9 Nov 2017 23:24:12 7,151 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Mola_Ram wrote:
    IT IS MY OPINION THAT YOU ARE ALL COMMIE BABY-EATERS

OK, TIME FOR DISCUSSION TO BEGIN

WAIT, WHY ARE YOU INSULTING ME
    It also seems to go thus:
    /post sarccy comment implying one wants substantive discussion
    /posts comment full of reductive cliches and idiotic buzzwords

'Lol you gonna call me a nazi you far left fascists'

?!

Edited by LittleSparra at 23:43:06 09-11-2017
  • CrispyXUKTurbo 9 Nov 2017 23:25:37 1,303 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Oh shit, I'm getting papa johns adverts!
  • JamboWayOh 9 Nov 2017 23:33:23 3,899 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    challenge_hanukkah wrote:
    Resident no longer.
    Oooooh. I'll miss his....er...hmmm....
  • challenge_hanukkah 9 Nov 2017 23:36:01 5,351 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Never ending torrent of abject cretinism?
  • Duffking 9 Nov 2017 23:36:40 14,924 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Hah, is Pygmy another one of those who loves saying "hurrr stop being offended snowflakes" at people who aren't offended, while constantly getting offended themselves at everything, then slings insults around and starts crying when people fire back?

Never seen that before. :rolleyes:

Edited by Duffking at 23:39:54 09-11-2017
  • JamboWayOh 9 Nov 2017 23:43:20 3,899 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @challenge_hanukkah

That's the one.
  • Dirtbox 10 Nov 2017 00:19:12 89,393 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Duffking wrote:
    Hah, is Pygmy another one of those who loves saying "hurrr stop being offended snowflakes" at people who aren't offended, while constantly getting offended themselves at everything, then slings insults around and starts crying when people fire back?

Never seen that before. :rolleyes:
    I don't particularly think anything anti-trump is leftist either, it's common sense, plain and simple. Go ahead, try and pigeon hole that one, pygmy.
  • spindizzy 10 Nov 2017 06:12:49 7,682 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Yeah I’m baffled by this idea that criticising Trump makes you a loony leftist. He’s pretty objectively a terrible president, as many republicans agree in private (and a few are even brave enough to say in public).
  • Graxlar_v3 10 Nov 2017 06:24:52 770 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 3 months ago
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/deadline.com/2017/11/jimmy-kimmel-donald-trump-obamacare-trumpcare-video-1202204825/amp/

This made me chuckle
  • Duffking 10 Nov 2017 08:04:38 14,924 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I've found it odd lately when republicans and right wing politicians respond to accusations of overt sexism, racism and the rest as being politics. It always comes across to me as if they're unintentionally claiming racism and so on as part of the right wing platform.

Edited by Duffking at 08:04:49 10-11-2017
  • Decks Best Forumite, 2016 10 Nov 2017 08:07:30 11,411 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Duffking wrote:
    ...unintentionally claiming racism and so on as part of the right wing platform.
    If the white hood fits...
  • nickthegun 10 Nov 2017 08:12:35 72,053 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Its just part of the move towards extreme partisan politics. I'm not really sure how it happened, but being the absolute worst has become a right wing policy.

Gay rights? No. Climate change? No. Healthcare? No. Immigration? No.
  • LittleSparra 10 Nov 2017 09:11:22 7,151 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Duffking wrote:
    I've found it odd lately when republicans and right wing politicians respond to accusations of overt sexism, racism and the rest as being politics. It always comes across to me as if they're unintentionally claiming racism and so on as part of the right wing platform.
    There is a weird trend of people wanting to die on Trump hill because it seems like the best place to have a rant against things they dislike.

That and accusations of virtue signaling are thrown about so often and so recklessly, it demands numerous questions: do you not think X is a problem? Do you not think it is legitimate for people to publically express thoughts and feelings? Do you not think your blanket statements are not just a teensy bit hypocritical as you rail against those you think are insincere/naieve? Do you not recognise a range of positions between Trump is aces and a facebook activist at their worst?

I repeat, outside of some high level political theory that advocatea stuff i vehemently disagree with, but does so eloquently, i have never yet seen a robust and thoughtful defense of why Trump in particular is so worth all this effort. Particularly sad given his activity is, in all likelihood, going to shaft those who 'the liebruls' are alwaya condescending with their virtue signalling bla bla bla...
  • Tonka 10 Nov 2017 13:34:08 26,620 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Paul Reynolds, the Republican National Committeeman from Alabama, told The Hill that something about the timing of the accusation and the Post’s role breaking the story “doesn’t smell right.”

“My gosh, it's The Washington Post. If I’ve got a choice of putting my welfare into the hands of Putin or The Washington Post, Putin wins every time,” he said.
    Parts of the GoP are going all in on the asshat.
  • Psychotext 10 Nov 2017 13:58:06 62,164 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Jesus fucking wept. There was a point not that long ago where saying that would have been treason.
  • Tuffty 10 Nov 2017 13:59:48 4,042 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I mean you have an Alabama state auditor going all in to defend Roy Moore by basically saying that the Virgin Mary was a teenager when she was pregnant so it's ok for an older man to do it too. "God is a pedo so it's ok" is the most bizarre defense. Republicans are fucking nuts.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/alabama-state-auditor-defends-roy-moore-against-sexual-allegations-invokes-mary-and-joseph/article/2640217

Edited by Tuffty at 14:00:27 10-11-2017
  • Mfolf 10 Nov 2017 14:08:30 1,563 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    LittleSparra wrote:
    Duffking wrote:
    There is a weird trend of people wanting to die on Trump hill because it seems like the best place to have a rant against things they dislike.

That and accusations of virtue signaling are thrown about so often and so recklessly, it demands numerous questions: do you not think X is a problem? Do you not think it is legitimate for people to publically express thoughts and feelings? Do you not think your blanket statements are not just a teensy bit hypocritical as you rail against those you think are insincere/naieve? Do you not recognise a range of positions between Trump is aces and a facebook activist at their worst?

I repeat, outside of some high level political theory that advocatea stuff i vehemently disagree with, but does so eloquently, i have never yet seen a robust and thoughtful defense of why Trump in particular is so worth all this effort. Particularly sad given his activity is, in all likelihood, going to shaft those who 'the liebruls' are alwayacondescending with their virtue signalling bla bla bla...
    Trump hill was built on the indignation that comes from ‘liberal persecution’ or ‘why can’t I call people f*gs anymore?!’ As it is often recognised. So of course trump being president and given legitimacy to their gripes is going to lead to these situations and a trend in people willing to die on trump hill. It’s also going to push the bar so low that I don’t think it will be possible to impeach him.
  • Tonka 10 Nov 2017 14:25:26 26,620 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    It's the gal tan innit?
  • JamboWayOh 10 Nov 2017 14:44:10 3,899 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Graxlar_v3 wrote:
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/deadline.com/2017/11/jimmy-kimmel-donald-trump-obamacare-trumpcare-video-1202204825/amp/

This made me chuckle
    Yeah that is some proper next level trolling. They all fucking fall for it. Fucking asshats.
  • Psychotext 10 Nov 2017 15:30:15 62,164 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    For shame, the healthcare.gov site doesn't even make mention of Trump. Were it not for him, Americans would be stuck with Obamacare.

:mad:
  • DrStrangelove 11 Nov 2017 14:20:56 11,312 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    So Trump said in a speech in Japan(!) that "No dictator, no regime, no nation should ever underestimate American resolve. Every once in a while, in the past, they underestimated us. It was not pleasant for them, was it?" He also said to Shinzo Abe he could not understand why a country of samurai warriors did not shoot down the missiles.

I honestly can't wait for his next visit to Germany.
  • LittleSparra 11 Nov 2017 14:44:16 7,151 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    WAT

WAT

Srsly? link plz
  • DrStrangelove 11 Nov 2017 14:55:06 11,312 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @LittleSparra

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-japan-speech-not-pleasant-underestimate-us-hiroshima-nagasaki-atomic-bomb-north-korea-a8038551.html

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/11/05/national/politics-diplomacy/trump-said-japan-shot-overflying-north-korea-missiles/#.WgcPI2hSxaQ
  • LittleSparra 11 Nov 2017 14:56:34 7,151 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Urgh. Such a douche.
  • DrStrangelove 11 Nov 2017 15:03:14 11,312 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    There's more, jump to 3:00

• Page

of 837 First / Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.