Overwatch from Blizzard Page 231

  • Page

    of 243 First / Last

  • ChiefGB 16 May 2017 14:34:27 7,056 posts
    Seen 2 seconds ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Instead of "I need healing", " I need you to go fuck yourself"
  • JiveHound 16 May 2017 14:51:17 8,443 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    The healers should be the bossy ones really. They can read the game better in theory due to seeing teammates through walls
  • Reacher 16 May 2017 15:03:51 2,512 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    JiveHound wrote:
    The healers should be the bossy ones really. They can read the game better in theory due to seeing teammates through walls
    I disagree. The healer should be able to concentrate on what they need to be doing. Ideally one of the tanks or other support should be calling the tactics to get people in the right places.

    It shouldn't be hard to do. For a lot of players, the understanding of how to actually win the game is negated by their need to run off and take on everybody on their own with Mcree every single fucking time.

    Edit : If it seems like I am moaning, it's because the game itself plays brilliantly, it's the player base that just does my head in every match. I spend more time sighing at what other players are doing rather than enjoying it.

    Edited by Reacher at 15:05:07 16-05-2017
  • y2rich 16 May 2017 15:52:01 3,056 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    "I need healing!"

    "Plenty of health packs around the map mate"
  • ChiefGB 16 May 2017 20:07:15 7,056 posts
    Seen 2 seconds ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    So I assume the event isn't this week then, did think it had been a bit too quiet over the last few days. No chatter in here indicates so.
  • Ror 16 May 2017 21:27:12 16,026 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Well this is my favourite PotG in a fair while :D
  • Skirlasvoud 16 May 2017 21:42:28 2,653 posts
    Seen 49 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Ror wrote:
    Well this is my favourite PotG in a fair while :D
    Should've been Roadhog's for the brilliant way he compromised his own team. :-P
  • Ror 16 May 2017 22:01:29 16,026 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I actually laughed out loud. "That has to be PotG! Surely!" and it was :)
  • Ror 17 May 2017 17:12:39 16,026 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    The Reaper comic strip question :D

  • Ror 17 May 2017 20:52:05 16,026 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Anniversary event is May 23rd to June 12th.

  • KD 17 May 2017 21:21:16 1,541 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Free to play weekend during the event, 26-29 May.

    Will try get the few friends who not got it to try.
  • Tuffty 17 May 2017 21:57:40 3,948 posts
    Seen 40 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Skirlasvoud wrote:
    Ror wrote:
    Well this is my favourite PotG in a fair while :D
    Should've been Roadhog's for the brilliant way he compromised his own team. :-P
    Had a moment of self ownage happen to my team there tonight. A minute left to go on defense on Temple of Anibus, playing as Lucio. Just spawned and rather than the team standing firm defending the point they all rush out the main entrance to stop them coming in, away from me. Zarya uses her ultimate, their Genji deflects it and I can only stand and watch as it traps 5 of our players and their team cleans up. They push, game over.

    It would be funny if it wasn't the 5th loss tonight, in which in 3 of those matches I got 4 gold medals for doing sweet fuck all (a gold for 5 secs of objective time FFS!). Some real idiots on tonight.
  • KD 18 May 2017 19:41:38 1,541 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Last week for the HOTS unlocks, I'm only starting the 4 weeks worth so about if anyone wants to group.
  • -HairyArse 18 May 2017 19:50:31 969 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    KD richardhorne#2153 if you wanna get a couple of games done in about 30 mins?
  • KD 18 May 2017 19:51:58 1,541 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @-HairyArse Cool, invite from skullbuggery incoming
  • gamecat 19 May 2017 01:41:51 648 posts
    Seen 45 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Flipping heck, how long has Sombra been out and I've just seen you can emote mid air & reappear silently with no cooldown on abilities. Invis, jump, emote (emote doesn't go off, you just de-cloak) & EMP/hack/left click some oblivious target is... awesome.
  • CompetitiveDad 19 May 2017 08:58:00 7,088 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Or even worse, those that moan that "we need a healer" or flash the healing icon before selecting genji!
  • wildbillch 19 May 2017 09:15:37 48 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    I was playing heal (as usual, because I'm nice like that) the other day and rest of the team had chosen 1 tank 3dps. Final guy to choose kept typing "we need two healers" during the countdown. He then chose Mcree, because of course he did
  • magicpanda 19 May 2017 09:24:51 14,612 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    @KD Im on HOTS all the time, just chuck an invite :)
  • -HairyArse 19 May 2017 09:51:09 969 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I should be able to get another couple of games in tonight. 😊
  • Reacher 19 May 2017 10:47:14 2,512 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    wildbillch wrote:
    I was playing heal (as usual, because I'm nice like that) the other day and rest of the team had chosen 1 tank 3dps. Final guy to choose kept typing "we need two healers" during the countdown. He then chose Mcree, because of course he did
    Classic Overwatch.
  • TenderChicken 19 May 2017 11:09:59 3,433 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    My favourite character is Mercy, but I do seem to have to pick her even when I don't want to because the three xxSNIPEG0Dxx people on my team must pick the Genji Hanzo Widow trilogy (on attack of course).
  • heavy_salad 19 May 2017 12:25:15 1,099 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Intergalactic_Threat wrote:
    Why do people NEVER pick healers?
    I only play healers :p Or Zarya or Winston if I'm lucky enough to be in a team with healers :lol:

    But it is annoying having your hand forced sometimes and having to play Lucio/Mercy for the 10th game in a row. It's worse the lower down the rankings you go obviously.

    Edited by heavy_salad at 12:26:29 19-05-2017
  • DMJ 19 May 2017 14:42:29 745 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I enjoy playing as Mercy (only level 13) but the team fucking off to do their own thing 95% of the time while spamming "I need healing!" isn't really helping me improve.

    Edited by DMJ at 14:43:56 19-05-2017
  • JiveHound 19 May 2017 14:43:49 8,443 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Ha! Yeah, I don't remember the last time I saw a game without Genji.
  • Ror 19 May 2017 14:48:42 16,026 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Hell is other Overwatch players.
  • ChiefGB 19 May 2017 14:54:32 7,056 posts
    Seen 2 seconds ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Anyone else caught those 4 new skins they've released footage of?? Fucking awful, everyone of them.
  • Page

    of 243 First / Last

Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.