• Ziz0u 1 Oct 2013 15:30:30 9,555 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I'm going straight into Passive mode.

People are so predictable.
  • 1Dgaf 1 Oct 2013 15:36:19 4,302 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I've set up a crew for people that don't like microtransactions. Just get in the game and have fun with what you have.

PNIS is an important part of our ethos: Playability, Not Instant Success.

Real gamers are ready for PNIS.

Edited by 1Dgaf at 15:36:59 01-10-2013
  • ED209 1 Oct 2013 16:06:31 505 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    1Dgaf wrote:

Real gamers are ready for PNIS.
    Don't listen to him. His PNIS is tiny and limp. Bound to be outshone by another crew with more prominent members, a more open attitude to new entries with the strong backing of powerful partners.

It should all be about having fun, no matter how you get there. Join my:
    "Members Accepting Massively Multiplayer Online Gratification Relating Actual Money Spent".

Real men need MAMMOGRAMS.
  • Airwane 1 Oct 2013 18:13:38 165 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    So when you start you have no safe house you need to grind money to buy a place?? this is long they should at least put some hotel
  • Deleted user 1 October 2013 18:19:12
    What is the point in crews? Is there a benefit?
  • elstoof 1 Oct 2013 18:37:58 11,254 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Monogrammed bomber jackets.
  • BillMurray 1 Oct 2013 18:45:28 8,413 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    There are crew benefits I believe.
  • Airwane 1 Oct 2013 21:42:24 165 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Choppi wrote:
    What is the point in crews? Is there a benefit?
    You will need a crew if you wanna do heist any get bigger cash. The only problem is that you need to trust the crew leader to give you your share so be in a crew you can trust.
  • Airwane 4 Oct 2013 04:09:18 165 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    This is so fkd up! I manage to get online then later on my toon is wipeout and have to re do a new one! And now I have to through the same wait as before. This is getting on my nerves big time
  • jmo198606 9 Oct 2013 08:41:46 1 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Hey people!!!!

Just created a crew (Sunday) please feel free to join, open invitation to all regardless of 'level', what you plan to do (missions, races, death matches, the choice is yours)or how long you can play, lets just get together when we can and reap the rewards.

Crew Name: Spine Tappers 13
    Gamertag: jmo198606 (Again feel free to add)
    Platform: Xbox 360

ROCK ON!!!!!!
  • daviebarcoconut 17 Nov 2013 00:06:05 1 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago

Join us. We are on most of the time. Looking for lvl 40+ muscle.
  • InternalSausage 23 Nov 2013 21:16:35 1 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Join my gang need more gang members
  • NateDaGr8t27 17 Dec 2013 19:05:22 2 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Welcome, I am the crew leader of the B4Y CITY B4NDITS.
    We are currently in the process of recruiting. We hope to have a
    Decent crew between 10 and 20 by this Friday 12/20/13. If you have what it takes go here to join, the first 2 members will become lieutenants. We have already been invited to tournament
    This Saturday. Come be on the winning team.

Edited by NateDaGr8t27 at 19:08:29 17-12-2013
  • welshben23 17 Dec 2013 19:06:35 1,145 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    NateDaGr8t27 wrote:
    {\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 .HelveticaNeueInterface-M3;}
    {\field{\*\fldinst{HYPERLINK ""}}{\fldrslt
    \f0\fs26 \cf2 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
    \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \
    Holy Moly! That's a really big name for a GTA crew.
  • NateDaGr8t27 17 Dec 2013 19:09:17 2 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @welshben23 Iol
  • welshben23 17 Dec 2013 20:22:33 1,145 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @NateDaGr8t27 I just noticed you edited it. I thought I was going mad then lol.
  • 1worldrebelcrew 3 Jan 2014 05:43:01 2 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Post deleted
  • 1worldrebelcrew 3 Jan 2014 05:44:35 2 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Check out One World Rebel Crew!
    They are a creator crew who upload a variety of races, death matches and mini games regularly. Many of the races have HUGE rp and money pay outs. They is always someone in the crew online to game with and you will receive invites to special crew only races. The crew leader is Cory_R_Lanteigne visit him on Social Club for more information. Visit the 1WRC on Social Club, Facebook and Twitter. 1WRC Social Club
  • Deleted user 7 February 2014 17:44:37
    The Irish Anarchists (IRA8) are a loose confederation of respectful and likeminded individuals willing to give the shirt off their back to protect anyone IRA8. A clan of buzz saws, misfits, thugs and thieves who scour the streets of Los Santos and Blaine County picking off any degenerate yoke, ignorant enough to step in their path. By the ruthless measure and in reliance to the decree by which they follow: As Thousands They Grieve, As the Anarchists Rule…The Irish Anarchists Survive!

Join us for missions, parachuting, survival, death matches, and races! We are the IRA8. Do you have what it takes? Then join us for a shot of whisky. This is a PS3 ONLY CREW! Social Club and PSN must be visible.

PSN: irishluck78

1) Must be 18+ or mature enough not to get kicked.
    2) Headset is preferred, but not needed. Make an effort to know your brethren
    3) Must wear tags or colors in some aspect: Cars, clothes, etc… (IRA8).
    4) Participate in Mission.
    5) Help out any member in need at all times.
    6) Never kill an IRA8 Brethren
    8) Must be an active member. No Bunking Off (No Part-timers).
    9) We never use tanks unless our enemies are Muppets who can’t hold their whiskey.
    10) Dune Buggies are how we roll. Prove your worth and we’ll patch you in with your own.
  • mothercruncher 7 Feb 2014 19:49:23 10,525 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    IRA8, ye big eejits.
  • Deleted user 10 February 2014 20:29:51

Thanks Dude! ;)
  • PiersonElite 25 Feb 2014 21:06:11 1 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago

Join my crew, just started up and could use a few players to join and help out. No limits on who can join.

Edited by PiersonElite at 21:06:38 25-02-2014
  • Zeffi 9 Jan 2015 10:52:40 463 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    meh only thread I could find.

Is this still coming out this month on PC? Want to order on Steam but no sign :/
  • TPReview 9 Jan 2015 11:05:03 754 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    It is, Rockstar tend not to make a big deal of their PC releases sadly. Saying that I think we're expecting an announcement of the Heists at the same time so a week before release we'll see something.
  • Zeffi 9 Jan 2015 13:44:59 463 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    That's rather crap then.

Fingers crossed for some news soon.
  • bunglebonce 3 Feb 2015 09:10:05 2,354 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Anyone still playing this on PS4?

I completed the single player over Christmas and have got to level 11 online. But it's no fun playing with completely unpredictable randoms, even if there have been one or two memorable moments.

I tried joining the Eurogamer crew but the application has been pending for over a week.

I'm just looking for some casual gaming every now and then when I get the free time, but if interest has died down I'll likely just sell it and move on.
  • XsophiebabieX 27 Aug 2015 14:13:33 1 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 3 months ago
    UNMC ( United Nations Military Crew ) is a military role play crew, we are recruiting and have only started a couple months ago, looking for players who will be 100% committed to this crew, we have 4 divisions and a new one which is still undergoing decisive testing for training and gear, yes, you will be required to do training, you will be required to follow set rules, and you will be required to have fun, if you wish to join then go ahead and apply to our website listed below, we are a PS3 crew so no Xbox or PS4 players. We are also looking for alliances and people who would like to crew battle.

UN INFANTRY DIVISION - MOTTO - First to come, Last to leave -

The infantry is the backbone of UNMC, they are basic soldiers but well trained, their job is to be inserted by sea, air or land and then once being inserted start patrolling to their mission objective, when that objective has been achieved then they will be extracted by sea, air or land. Some of the things the infantry do are:

UN NAVAL DIVISION - MOTTO - If you wish for peace, Prepare for war -

The navy is masters of the ocean, they deal with taking troops to a insertion area, patrolling the oceans, chasing and engaging any unknown vessels and also extract troops. Some of the things they do are:

Shooting while on a boat
    Inserting and Extracting troops
    Patrolling the waters
    Engaging unknown vessels

UN AIR FORCE - MOTTO - Death From Above -

The air force are there to provide air support for the ground units if requested, they also insert and extract troops via Black Bird ( ANNIHILATOR ) HUEY ( VALKYRIE ) or by Chinook ( CARGO BOB ) The troops can also be inserted via C-130 ( TITAN ) and they will parachute down to their mission area. Some of the things they do are:

Dog Fighting
    Inserting and Extracting
    CAS ( Close Air Support )
    Maintain security in Sandy Shores

UN SPEC OPS - MOTTO - Fighting soldiers from the sky, Fearless men who jump and die -

Spec Ops is the Elite unit in UNMC, they are looked up to by all divisions and are highly trained, they are trained in many professions but to list a few are:

Hostage Rescue
    Escape and Evasion
    Long range sniping

If you wish to join then head on over to our website listed below and fill out an application form, by filling out this form you will have completed your first part in training, remember this is a PS3 crew, and do require a few things from you such as obey the rules and 100% commitment from you, we also wish you stay active on the site for news and info on the crew.

My PSN - XSophieBabiieeX

My KIK - XsophiebabieX

Website -

Requirements -

You must have a mic

You must be able to speak english, we dont mind what nationality you are aslong as you can speak english, we have british, irish, scottish, netherlands, americans, australians, canadians and germans so come along

And you must be 14 or over with the exception of being 13 and 10 months

• Page

of 4 First / Last