Is EG banned on NeoGaf yet? Page 4

• Page

of 4 First / Last

Next
  • BillMurray 31 Jul 2013 18:48:10 7,737 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    The comments sections on the front page aren't far off being as bad as YouTube .
  • Feanor 31 Jul 2013 19:02:12 14,166 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    They're not nearly as racist as youtube comments.
  • Deleted user 31 July 2013 19:25:32
    philreeduk wrote:
    bobdebob wrote:
    I think the comments and forums are made up of two different pools of posters.
    This, click on any of the people who comment who are highly downvoted on a regular basis and they will have zero forum posts.
    At the same time, some posters get heavily downvoted when they make valid points, or like a certain game that goes against the trend of community consensus. I guess you can view that either way, with mob mentality.

Yeah the comment section is often hardwork. Sometimes can get some good discussions though.
  • Tonka 31 Jul 2013 19:45:13 20,406 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    ronuds wrote:
    In fairness to GAF, the self-importance of the members there has been somewhat backed up by the media who often mention the site.
    What media?

If you can read this you really need to fiddle with your forum settings.

• oconnomiyaki 31 Jul 2013 19:47:03 245 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Dizzy wrote:
    Anyway... I don't think DF would release this info if it was total bullshit... so the gaffers reaction was awesome IMHO
    Not that I care about the RAM situation (or DF's pointless pixel counting), but as a reader of Sega Saturn Magazine back in the day, Leadbetter has a history of swearing blind about things that turn out to be totally bollocks.
  • BillMurray 31 Jul 2013 19:49:38 7,737 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Feanor wrote:
    They're not nearly as racist as youtube comments.
    Give it another 3-6 months.
  • bobdebob 31 Jul 2013 20:00:19 587 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Tonka wrote:
    ronuds wrote:
    In fairness to GAF, the self-importance of the members there has been somewhat backed up by the media who often mention the site.
    What media?
    Gaming.

Sometimes there's rumours on neogaf about specific games that make it onto smallish sites like mp1st.com and sometimes they make it onto bigger sites like CVG.
  • Page

of 4 First / Last

Next