Operation Ace Attorney multi 5 ! we need english gamers !!!

  • Page

    of 2 First / Last

    Previous
  • NebulaWright 2 Jul 2013 15:16:18 18 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Hello everyone,

    My name is David, and I'm french. As you probably know, Capcom has decided not to bring Ace Attorney 5 in Europe (except the English translation), and reserve this output in digital format on the eshop.

    This decision is deeply unfair in the sense that the series has suffered greatly from the massive and intensive family hacking that took place on the Nintendo DS.

    3ds, any way to hack the console is accessible to the general public, which is why we believe that Ace Attorney 5 can find the success that the series was in Europe in the first episode.

    That is why a large-scale operation has been underway for three weeks. Basically, two movements that together as one now. The French fans have set up a petition calling for a physical outlet for the game and a translation into the traditional five languages ​​(French, Spanish, English, German, Italian). In parallel, a Spanish fan has set up a twitter campaign to draw attention to the operation.

    For now, this movement is a success:

    - 4000 signatures on the petition.
    - Almost 700 followers on the account of Spanish fan, all very active.
    - A significant support gaming news: well, ultimannovel Spanish, Italian and Spanish versions of Gamereactor, the Spanish version of IGN wiids France, nintendo power, nintendo Gamekult town and have published articles about our activities .

    This is a good effort, especially so soon. But the movement still needs to grow, to have an undeniable impact, and cook on Capcom's decision.

    So if you're a fan of Ace Attorney, or you're just a gamer solidarity with this movement, here's what you can do:

    - Use a twitter account and become a follower of the account: @ PhoenixWrightM5
    - Tweet as many messages calling the box version and the translation of the game, taking care always to slip the hashtag # AceAttorneyMulti5, and put a copy of your tweets Chris Svensson Capcom: @ chrissvensson
    - Of course, most importantly, sign the petition: http://www.petitions24.net/objection_une_version_boite_pour_ace_attorney_5_en_europe

    The task is daunting. Capcom seems determined to not translate the game, but remains open. The movement has already taken more than a symbolic scale, and in a very short time, without the greatest mediatizations. Now we pass the symbolic threshold of 4,000 signatures and the press began to talk to us, we can expect an exponential rise of all these parameters.

    Players want Ace Attorney, and Capcom wants to earn money, which is quite normal. For us to show them that the game can be as profitable as had been the first Ace Attorney.

    High hearts, we will get there!! A few weeks / months of tough battle, but we will get this translation! Meanwhile, courage, and thank you to all!

    Edited by NebulaWright at 15:29:27 02-07-2013
  • X201 2 Jul 2013 15:25:06 15,729 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Google translate?


    Edit:
    "Players want Ace Attorney, and Capcom wants to make his butter, which is quite normal."

    Yep :|

    Edited by X201 at 15:26:04 02-07-2013
  • NebulaWright 2 Jul 2013 15:27:14 18 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Yep, google translate :). I'm sorry for that :). I did like I could :)
  • joeymoto108 2 Jul 2013 15:27:53 659 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    NebulaWright wrote:
    Hello everyone,

    My name is David, and I'm french.
    We don't like your kind around here. Have a good day.

    'Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?'

  • NebulaWright 2 Jul 2013 15:28:39 18 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Oh yeah, I'm stupid ! It's a typical french expression ! Thanks, I fix it right now !

    Edited by NebulaWright at 15:35:21 02-07-2013
  • NebulaWright 2 Jul 2013 15:31:35 18 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    joeymoto108 wrote:
    NebulaWright wrote:
    Hello everyone,

    My name is David, and I'm french.
    We don't like your kind around here. Have a good day.
    Wow, very charming... What kind ? I don't care that you don't like my "kind". I'm talking to gamers, to people who love games and who are solidary, not to others... Have a good day too
  • kinky_mong 2 Jul 2013 15:42:10 10,853 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    L'objection!!!

    All the eurogamers who actually play with each other on xbl rather than just post pseudointellectual pc handwringing bollocks on the forums, love the shit out of biggy.

  • Alastair 2 Jul 2013 15:43:31 16,403 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Zut alors!
  • Alastair 2 Jul 2013 15:45:46 16,403 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    NebulaWright wrote:
    Wow, very charming... What kind ? I don't care that you don't like my "kind". I'm talking to gamers, to people who love games and who are solidary, not to others... Have a good day too
    It's a joke. Honest.
  • Popzeus 2 Jul 2013 15:46:58 8,427 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Turns out that OBJECTION! in French is still OBJECTION!, so you should be able to follow the important bits.

    Currently playing: Standing In A Car Park Simulator 2013

  • NebulaWright 2 Jul 2013 15:47:59 18 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    I am aware that the petition is less important for you than for us. You know you will have the game in your mother tongue. It's consequently a big effort that I require.

    But I remember for example that I and other european gamers had supported the Rainfall operation in order to help american gamers to get Xenoblade, Pandora's tower and The last story.

    Solidarity is cool.

    And don't forget the petition was created too to get a packaged version of the game, and for this, you're concerned too.

    Thanks for your attention
  • NebulaWright 2 Jul 2013 15:51:48 18 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Popzeus wrote:
    Turns out that OBJECTION! in French is still OBJECTION!, so you should be able to follow the important bits.
    No. For the main intrigue, it's possible to understand. But ace attorney, it's too a lot of subtleties in the text, especially in the dialogue s'humor.

    Consequently, even with a good level in english, if you're not perfectly bilingual, you lose details. And a game like ace attorney is appreciated in his details justly

    Edited by NebulaWright at 15:54:39 02-07-2013
  • Alastair 2 Jul 2013 15:52:57 16,403 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Sapristi!
  • Alastair 2 Jul 2013 15:53:47 16,403 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Ma foi!
  • Rodpad 2 Jul 2013 15:54:13 2,093 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Listen very carefully.
  • Popzeus 2 Jul 2013 15:54:35 8,427 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'll sign the petition anyway, regardless of whether or not it gets translated I don't want to have to sign up to the eShop to get hold of this and thanks to region locking a US import isn't an option.

    You're going to have to expect a fair amount of trolling on here though TBH, it may be nice and polite over on eurogamer.fr but this is how we like it.

    Currently playing: Standing In A Car Park Simulator 2013

  • Alastair 2 Jul 2013 15:54:50 16,403 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Bonjour, je m'appelle Alastair. J'aime jouer les jeux video et parler avec les femmes chaudes!
  • Alastair 2 Jul 2013 15:56:13 16,403 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Popzeus wrote:
    You're going to have to expect a fair amount of trolling on here though TBH, it may be nice and polite over on eurogamer.fr but this is how we like it.
    The vast quantity of it is meant in a light hearted way. If you take it that way and don't get upset then we will all become les amis and all live happily ever after.
  • Popzeus 2 Jul 2013 15:56:20 8,427 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Ou est la piscine?

    J'aime jouer au tennis.

    Je voudrais une boite du sardines, parce que j'ai faim.

    ...

    A* at GCSE French and that's all I can remember. Quelle dommage.

    Currently playing: Standing In A Car Park Simulator 2013

  • NebulaWright 2 Jul 2013 15:56:20 18 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Popzeus wrote:
    I'll sign the petition anyway, regardless of whether or not it gets translated I don't want to have to sign up to the eShop to get hold of this and thanks to region locking a US import isn't an option.

    You're going to have to expect a fair amount of trolling on here though TBH, it may be nice and polite over on eurogamer.fr but this is how we like it.
    Thanks for your action.
  • NebulaWright 2 Jul 2013 15:58:13 18 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Alastair wrote:
    Bonjour, je m'appelle Alastair. J'aime jouer les jeux video et parler avec les femmes chaudes!
    I'm enjoy noting that on the english websites, people are so asshole than in France :)
  • neilka 2 Jul 2013 15:58:41 16,524 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Your FRAUD ACTION!

    BAAANG!!!!! EXPLOTION!!!!!

  • Alastair 2 Jul 2013 15:59:15 16,403 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    J'ai signé.
  • NebulaWright 2 Jul 2013 15:59:52 18 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Popzeus wrote:

    Je voudrais une boite du sardines, parce que j'ai faim.
    Je voudrais une boite de sardines

    Edited by NebulaWright at 16:00:03 02-07-2013
  • Alastair 2 Jul 2013 16:00:06 16,403 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    NebulaWright wrote:
    Alastair wrote:
    Bonjour, je m'appelle Alastair. J'aime jouer les jeux video et parler avec les femmes chaudes!
    I'm enjoy noting that on the english websites, people are so asshole than in France :)
    Oooh la la!
    J'habite a Londres. J'ai un frere.
  • NebulaWright 2 Jul 2013 16:01:40 18 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Alastair wrote:
    J'ai signé.
    Thanks a lot ! It's great !
  • neilka 2 Jul 2013 16:02:08 16,524 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Alastair est un grand homosexuel

    BAAANG!!!!! EXPLOTION!!!!!

  • Popzeus 2 Jul 2013 16:02:26 8,427 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Alastair wrote:
    Popzeus wrote:
    You're going to have to expect a fair amount of trolling on here though TBH, it may be nice and polite over on eurogamer.fr but this is how we like it.
    The vast quantity of it is meant in a light hearted way. If you take it that way and don't get upset then we will all become les amis and all live happily ever after.
    C'est vrai.

    Currently playing: Standing In A Car Park Simulator 2013

  • NebulaWright 2 Jul 2013 16:02:51 18 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Alastair wrote:
    NebulaWright wrote:
    Alastair wrote:
    Bonjour, je m'appelle Alastair. J'aime jouer les jeux video et parler avec les femmes chaudes!
    I'm enjoy noting that on the english websites, people are so asshole than in France :)
    Oooh la la!
    J'habite a Londres. J'ai un frere.
    Nice to meet you Alastair ! I live in Paris, and I've one brother, and one sister ;)
  • Alastair 2 Jul 2013 16:03:23 16,403 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    neilka wrote:
    Alastair est un grand homosexuel
    neilka est un petit homosexuel.
  • Page

    of 2 First / Last

    Previous
Log in or register to reply