Do not buy PS4 either

  • Page

    of 3 First / Last

    Previous
  • ALiasEX 13 Jun 2013 12:22:46 72 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Thanks to Sony, EMI, Sean Sherlock, et al. Irish ISPs must block The Pirate Bay.

    http://torrentfreak.com/high-court-gives-irish-isps-30-days-to-block-the-pirate-bay-130612/

    Edited by ALiasEX at 12:23:23 13-06-2013
  • GuiltySpark 13 Jun 2013 12:23:22 6,519 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    wtf is wrong with you

    Get bent.

  • spindle9988 13 Jun 2013 12:23:30 3,697 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    ????
  • gamingdave 13 Jun 2013 12:26:24 4,336 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Publisher and copyright owner takes measure to prevent piracy of said copyrighted content shocker!
  • BillMurray 13 Jun 2013 12:26:58 7,989 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    First post in 2 years? Well done on that.
  • Ziz0u 13 Jun 2013 12:27:48 8,654 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I love the comments on these articles. Such entitlement.
  • sport 13 Jun 2013 12:28:11 12,861 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    You wouldn't download a car!
  • neilka Funniest Forumite, 2014 13 Jun 2013 12:28:17 16,707 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Okay I will not

    Wubba lubba dub-dub

  • Zomoniac 13 Jun 2013 12:30:13 8,082 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    sport wrote:
    You wouldn't download a car!
    Try playing Real Racing 3 any other way :)
  • ALiasEX 13 Jun 2013 12:31:09 72 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    BillMurray wrote:
    First post in 2 years? Well done on that.
    Cheers
  • Progguitarist 13 Jun 2013 12:31:50 10,552 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Pirate Bay has been blocked here for about 2 or 3 years.
  • GuiltySpark 13 Jun 2013 12:32:02 6,519 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I always wonder what people like you are like in real life.

    I see lots of Mountain Dew, for some reason.

    Get bent.

  • b0rk 13 Jun 2013 12:32:34 2,986 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    If only there was some way to get around this censorship. ;)
  • Widge Moderator 13 Jun 2013 12:32:35 13,764 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Love the comments:

    "Having shitty product and forcing people to buy turd is greed."

    Really? If it is shitty, then don't buy it... unless Kaz has come around to your house and is threatening you at gunpoint.

    Thinly veiled censorship outrage at "I THINK THESE THINGS SHOULD BE FREE".

    _ _ _

    www.inverted-audio.com

  • CosmicFuzz 13 Jun 2013 12:32:50 26,471 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'm going to buy 5 PS4s to show Sony my support in destroying the pirate bay.

    Episode 14 of our video game podcast Open Source is here!

  • Deleted user 13 June 2013 12:32:58
    fight the power man.
  • Zomoniac 13 Jun 2013 12:35:03 8,082 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Quite. If it's not worth paying for why waste your time downloading it? I don't have enough time to use all the films, games and music I *do* consider worth paying for. Is it that these people have 20 hours a day with nothing to do but watch more films than I can begin to conceive?
  • neilka Funniest Forumite, 2014 13 Jun 2013 12:35:09 16,707 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Now to get something done about neighbouring Pederast Bay.

    Wubba lubba dub-dub

  • TarickStonefire 13 Jun 2013 12:37:23 3,601 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    ALiasEX wrote:
    Thanks to Sony, EMI, Sean Sherlock, et al. Irish ISPs must block The Pirate Bay.

    http://torrentfreak.com/high-court-gives-irish-isps-30-days-to-block-the-pirate-bay-130612/
    Riiiight, so because the movie wing of Sony doesn't like pirates who enjoy Sony's movies without paying for them, and decided to do something about it, you think you can tell people not to pay for the PS4.

    Oh fuck off back to mummy's house for lunch.

    Any Netflix library in the world for a couple of quid a month? Gimme!

  • CosmicFuzz 13 Jun 2013 12:38:17 26,471 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Not yet ALiasEX I'm not finished!

    Episode 14 of our video game podcast Open Source is here!

  • ALiasEX 13 Jun 2013 12:42:26 72 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    TarickStonefire wrote:
    ALiasEX wrote:
    Thanks to Sony, EMI, Sean Sherlock, et al. Irish ISPs must block The Pirate Bay.

    http://torrentfreak.com/high-court-gives-irish-isps-30-days-to-block-the-pirate-bay-130612/
    Riiiight, so because the movie wing of Sony doesn't like pirates who enjoy Sony's movies without paying for them, and decided to do something about it, you think you can tell people not to pay for the PS4.

    Oh fuck off back to mummy's house for lunch.
    I'm already there. :/
  • SomaticSense 13 Jun 2013 12:43:52 9,379 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Right I'm boycotting the local corner shop.

    They barred a shop lifter the other day. It's so UNFAIR!
  • TarickStonefire 13 Jun 2013 12:44:20 3,601 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    ALiasEX wrote:
    TarickStonefire wrote:
    ALiasEX wrote:
    Thanks to Sony, EMI, Sean Sherlock, et al. Irish ISPs must block The Pirate Bay.

    http://torrentfreak.com/high-court-gives-irish-isps-30-days-to-block-the-pirate-bay-130612/
    Riiiight, so because the movie wing of Sony doesn't like pirates who enjoy Sony's movies without paying for them, and decided to do something about it, you think you can tell people not to pay for the PS4.

    Oh fuck off back to mummy's house for lunch.
    I'm already there. :/
    Good stuff, did she cut the crusts off your sandwiches for you? I know pre-school kids often don't have strong enough teeth to deal with the crusts.

    Any Netflix library in the world for a couple of quid a month? Gimme!

  • DrStrangelove 13 Jun 2013 12:44:58 4,897 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Brittan, Ireland, guess Scotland is next. Seriously, is the UK a Communist regime? Juss axin...
    lol
  • Ziz0u 13 Jun 2013 12:45:09 8,654 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    BUt digital aint l0st sail! hay!
  • CosmicFuzz 13 Jun 2013 12:50:44 26,471 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    DrStrangelove wrote:
    Brittan, Ireland, guess Scotland is next. Seriously, is the UK a Communist regime? Juss axin...
    lol
    I'd love to visit Brittan.

    Episode 14 of our video game podcast Open Source is here!

  • TarickStonefire 13 Jun 2013 12:55:35 3,601 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    CosmicFuzz wrote:
    DrStrangelove wrote:
    Brittan, Ireland, guess Scotland is next. Seriously, is the UK a Communist regime? Juss axin...
    lol
    I'd love to visit Brittan.
    I'd love to visit the Brittas Empire.

    Any Netflix library in the world for a couple of quid a month? Gimme!

  • mrpon 13 Jun 2013 13:09:19 29,818 posts
    Seen 36 seconds ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    The virus guy!

    Give me 5 I'm worth it.

  • Ziz0u 13 Jun 2013 13:11:35 8,654 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Widge wrote:
    Love the comments:

    "Having shitty product and forcing people to buy turd is greed."

    Really? If it is shitty, then don't buy it... unless Kaz has come around to your house and is threatening you at gunpoint.

    Thinly veiled censorship outrage at "I THINK THESE THINGS SHOULD BE FREE".

    Alec Dumas Fetty PiRat 15 hours ago

    If the monster is so bad, why steal its milk and its eggs like the entertainment files it generates of movies and music?
    1 2

    Reply

    Share

    Avatar
    Don't Mention the War! Alec Dumas Fetty 14 hours ago

    Ever hear the saying, "Don't bite the hand that feeds you?"

    The MAFIAA have bitten their customers repeatedly and they are simply getting bit in return.

    Isn't that fair?
    7

    Reply

    Share
    Avatar
    Alec Dumas Fetty Alec Dumas Fetty 14 hours ago

    If the monster is so bad, why steal its milk and its eggs like the entertainment files it generates of movies and music?

    implying the monster is a monotreme that produces both products
    2

    Reply

    Share
    Avatar
    Predator Alec Dumas Fetty 11 hours ago

    No these monsters are dinosaurs and are about to become extinct because they don't drop eggs. They try to proffit from the eggs of others instead. They don't produce milk either. Actually, save for Bowlshit law suits, pederastes, rapists and murderers they don't produce anything. They shall be eradicated like the parasites they are. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to set the clock right.

    Reply

    Share
  • Dirtbox 13 Jun 2013 13:12:36 79,703 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Like it fucking matters

    http://proxybay.info/

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • Page

    of 3 First / Last

    Previous
Log in or register to reply