Simpsons Tapped Out Page 2

• Page

of 2 First / Last

Next
  • Widge Moderator 16 Apr 2013 12:03:34 13,468 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Try Jurassic Park out instead. It is a bit more rewarding, the missions are more interesting and the ability to earn the premium stuff means you don't become so rampantly resentful.

I'd still prefer a proper management game at some point. :(

The rumblings on Civ5 are getting me intrigued. I'd love to see gubbins like Settlers and all sorts brought across.

_ _ _

www.unpaused.co.uk - electronic noise adjective salad

• spindle9988 16 Apr 2013 12:07:46 3,528 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    djronz. wrote:
    I'm playing this,  but I absolutely refuse to buy any content with real money,  I did the same with ea's theme park too,  in fact it's my goal with these games to get as much as I can for free and say a big 'fuck you'  to ea!
    So you want to spemd time on a game that has no enjoyment for days on end just to say fuck you to EA. I hope you dont play all games this way
  • Triggerhappytel 16 Apr 2013 20:44:58 2,695 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    spindle9988 wrote:
    djronz. wrote:
    I'm playing this,  but I absolutely refuse to buy any content with real money,  I did the same with ea's theme park too,  in fact it's my goal with these games to get as much as I can for free and say a big 'fuck you'  to ea!
    So you want to spemd time on a game that has no enjoyment for days on end just to say fuck you to EA. I hope you dont play all games this way
    He never said that he didn't enjoy it, just that refused to spend money on it out of principal.
  • GiarcYekrub 19 Apr 2013 21:35:37 3,732 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I need more friends so bumping :)
  • riz23 19 Apr 2013 23:42:05 1,256 posts
    Seen 56 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    @GiarcYekrub added you.
  • S.J.Rogers 22 Apr 2013 09:07:37 3,557 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I will add you tonight Giarc andf Technoslash too..!
  • BillMurray 22 Apr 2013 10:54:39 7,701 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    BillMurraaay is mine if anyone wants to add me.
  • S.J.Rogers 22 Apr 2013 11:17:27 3,557 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Will do..!
  • GiarcYekrub 1 Jul 2013 10:35:02 3,732 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Love this game, still playing the hell out of it, once you hit the level cap (30) you can get 3 free donuts per level.
    Also I've turned off auto donut spend (must of spent about 25 donuts by accident before I realized we could do that). I now have 51 free donuts :)
    The thing that bugs me at the moment is how long it takes to build the boardwalk sections, bah! a day and a half so I'm having to shuffle it about quite abit
  • Slurmseh 10 Jul 2013 09:17:45 2,337 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Just started playing, need friends!

Add me as Chanure. I don't know how to ruin peoples towns so I'll only be nice.
  • leachz 12 May 2014 14:47:25 4 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 5 months ago
    anyone still playing this? wonderful game, the humour is 'classic' simpsons-esque (i.e reminds you of the glory days from 20-ish years ago), and despite what some people might say, you can have a great experience without spending a single pound - i've been going for about six months now and am strangely proud of my Springfield, all gained through nothing other than 'hard' work.

anyway, if anyone wants a new neighboureeno i'm patricklea164 - feel free to add me!
  • Widge Moderator 12 May 2014 14:54:10 13,468 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I went back to playing Kairosoft games. Actually felt like there was more to it than simply going around resetting timers.

I can't touch any form of management sim on iOS any more if it has IAP in it. Yes, I can play without spending a penny, the trade off is the removal of fun and the compromising of gameplay at a structural level to encourage payment.

That will never change.

Management sims should reward good management with currency and achievement. In IAP management sims, you will always have the carrot left dangling in front of you, never getting any near and, bizarrely, never getting any further away. You can never lose, you can never win, you can never really restart and better yourself, just keep on resetting those timers.

_ _ _

www.unpaused.co.uk - electronic noise adjective salad

• Stickman 12 May 2014 14:54:46 29,664 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    It's so far from wonderful, I have to wonder whether you're all there mentally.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

• GiarcYekrub 12 May 2014 15:42:51 3,732 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I like it, but I've hit the the level cap, I'm close on buying the Largest Cubic Zirconia though
  • leachz 12 May 2014 16:17:56 4 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 5 months ago
    @Stickman well you're pretty much bang on - however, in my brief moments of sanity, I honestly haven't tired of picking this up for ten minutes or so each day for the past six months. I suppose it depends on what you're looking for in a game, but making me laugh far more than I can rationalise, and being able to mess around with my own personal Springfield will do for me.
  • GiarcYekrub 25 Aug 2014 11:12:13 3,732 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I quite like the new update, seems easier than past events
  • crashVoodoo 25 Aug 2014 11:44:47 3,875 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I despise these games.

That is all.

a Nexus a day keeps the apple away

• Page

of 2 First / Last