Registered 2 years ago
    Progguitarist wrote:
    REMEMBER YOUR PROMISE TO MERINHO!
    LOL. ''I am not afraid of your rifle Mantel man!''
    Yeah you soon get tired of those.
  • Andee 16 Jan 2013 02:30:35 711 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I bought this years ago but never got around to playing it.

Now I somehow feel like I want to see what the online mode was like.

I guess I'll sign your petition.
  • Johro66 16 Jan 2013 02:57:49 34 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @Andee Nice one Andee, you'd like it if you could play it.
  • Bananazniper 16 Jan 2013 03:23:15 682 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Good luck with the petition. Hope it works out well for you. Just signed it.
  • Johro66 16 Jan 2013 22:49:12 34 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @Bananazniper Thanks a lot man, in between the insults we're getting some good support lol. Thanks again.
  • Johro66 19 Jan 2013 23:04:56 34 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    We'll wait.

• JYM60 19 Jan 2013 23:53:26 16,879 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Instead, could you do a petition for them making Timespliters HD online? Haze was dog shit.

[8/10] http://www.youtube.com/lllBetterThanHalolll

• Johro66 20 Jan 2013 21:58:23 34 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Hmm... No. It wasn't.
    Plenty of people will tell ya that. The ones that don't just swallow whatever the critical opinion of the day was. The fact is that while you can ignore the story mode, Haze is a popular multiplayer. We wouldn't be here trying to get it reinstated if it wasn't.
  • Deleted user 20 January 2013 22:00:04
    You've only gotten 71 signatures in over a month. That's not exactly setting the world on fire with its popularity.
  • caligari 20 Jan 2013 22:08:57 17,180 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Couldn't you and your Haze buddies try...a different game?

I know it's painful moving away from something that you know and love, but there are plenty of other fun (and better) FPS games out there.

Surely the Haze maps get a little boring if you're only playing the same few over and over again, against the same people?
  • Progguitarist 21 Jan 2013 01:48:56 10,507 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @JYM60 I hereby remove you from the EG Haze clan.
  • neilka 21 Jan 2013 01:53:55 16,464 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I think Haze was shit but my brain is actively preventing me from remembering anything about it for my own safety.

BAAANG!!!!! EXPLOTION!!!!!

• Johro66 21 Jan 2013 17:44:22 34 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    meme wrote:
    You've only gotten 71 signatures in over a month. That's not exactly setting the world on fire with its popularity.
    Em.. that's why I'm here. People have to know about it to sign it. Getting the word out is the problem. Suggestions?
  • Johro66 21 Jan 2013 17:46:02 34 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    caligari wrote:
    Couldn't you and your Haze buddies try...a different game?

I know it's painful moving away from something that you know and love, but there are plenty of other fun (and better) FPS games out there.

Surely the Haze maps get a little boring if you're only playing the same few over and over again, against the same people?
    Couldn't you just sign it?
  • Johro66 21 Jan 2013 17:47:42 34 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    neilka wrote:
    I think Haze was shit but my brain is actively preventing me from remembering anything about it for my own safety.
    I think that's just early onset dementia.
  • Moot_Point 21 Jan 2013 17:52:17 4,493 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Let it die!

================================================================================

mowgli wrote: I thought the 1 married the .2 and founded Islam?

• Deleted user 21 January 2013 17:53:31
    Johro66 wrote:
    meme wrote:
    Em.. that's why I'm here. People have to know about it to sign it. Getting the word out is the problem. Suggestions?
    Realise it won't work and move on.
  • Johro66 21 Jan 2013 17:54:59 34 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    The multiplayer really is still popular, it's easy to set up a private match as host, or whatever ya want to do, there are lots of options in the multiplayer menu, a bit like Unreal Tournament. I also never had any problem getting a match in Haze, unlike some other games. Any time I went online there were always plenty of matches to join, or you could simply create your own and people joined it, no shortage of players ever. Anyways, like I said before, I'm not looking for your opinion on Haze, just a signature to help us out. If it works for us, great, if it doesn't, we can say we tried.
  • Progguitarist 21 Jan 2013 18:12:23 10,507 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I signed it.

TODAY IS THE DAY MANTEL WILL FALL!
  • Johro66 21 Jan 2013 19:59:56 34 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Progguitarist wrote:
    I signed it.

TODAY IS THE DAY MANTEL WILL FALL!
    Lol. Thanks man.
  • Johro66 21 Jan 2013 20:04:59 34 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    meme wrote:
    Johro66 wrote:
    meme wrote:
    Realise it won't work and move on.
    That's sounds defeatist, and starting out with a defeatist attitude is just not me. Why bother with anything if ya feel like that. We'll try, if it doesn't work, at least we tried. Look, if it was me and someone asked me to sign a petition for them to try get a game back, I wouldn't think about it so much, I'd just do it. It hurts nobody. End of discussion tbh.
  • Johro66 21 Jan 2013 20:07:21 34 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Moot_Point wrote:
    Let it die!
    Why? Bother you that much? I really don't get this attitude. So you don't like it. Don't comment then.
  • Johro66 21 Jan 2013 20:10:13 34 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Progguitarist wrote:
    @JYM60 I hereby remove you from the EG Haze clan.
    There's an EG Haze clan?? Where?? Lol.
    Could do with that now.
  • Moot_Point 21 Jan 2013 20:17:52 4,493 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Johro66 wrote:
    Moot_Point wrote:
    Let it die!
    Why? Bother you that much? I really don't get this attitude. So you don't like it. Don't comment then.
    Well I am getting pretty tired seeing this PoS thread being bumped for a less than mediocre game that flopped a long time ago. Go cry somewhere else. \m/

================================================================================

mowgli wrote: I thought the 1 married the .2 and founded Islam?

• kentmonkey 21 Jan 2013 20:23:35 20,869 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Out of 25 posts on this page, you've had 13. Constantly posting is likely to end up annoying people, as it has Moot_Point, as it will just artificially push this thread nearer the top of the page when there us very little interest in it here.

Petitions very rarely get signed on here, because most realise that they, in the world of videogames, never/very rarely work. Some will sign it, but you'd probably have better luck pimping it on Gamefaqs or IGN in all honesty.

This isn't meant to be confrontational, but constantly posting is only going to result in one ending.
  • Deleted user 21 January 2013 20:35:05
    It's not defeatist, it's realist. Show me something that has an actual chance of happening and I'll put my name on it. Show me something that has basically no possibility of ever happening, no matter how many times people go "if we all club together and believe in ourselves then fairies will exist!" and I won't. Keep showing it to me and I'll pour scorn on it.
  • Johro66 24 Jan 2013 00:24:48 34 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Moot_Point wrote:
    Johro66 wrote:
    Moot_Point wrote:
    Let it die!
    Well I am getting pretty tired seeing this PoS thread being bumped for a less than mediocre game that flopped a long time ago. Go cry somewhere else. \m/
    I'm not the one crying mate.
  • b0rk 24 Jan 2013 00:30:02 2,942 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Boosh much?

\m/
  • Page

of 3 First / Last