Registered 12 years ago
    altitude2k wrote:
    You know what he meant.
    Yeah but that wasn't as funny.

• RedSparrows 3 Jun 2013 23:46:21 24,314 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I, Robot was terrible.

Terrible use of source material, terrible 'intellectual'/'dumb' duo, terrible Shia le Boeuf de Wank, terrible script, terrible pseudo-profundity, terrible looking robots.

Doesn't help that the lady is really bland as a character, and the guy who plays the boss of the corp is also boring.
  • cubbymoore 4 Jun 2013 00:35:20 36,507 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    meme wrote:
    Only problem is now is that getting modern day Apple stuff to work with anything that isn't other Apple stuff is nigh on impossible, even for Jeff Goldblum.
    "what do you mean they use a proprietary connector??"
  • Deleted user 4 June 2013 04:49:40
    The film has a 12% rating on RT.

"After Earth is dull, ploddingly paced exercise in sentimental sci-fi -- and the latest setback for director M. Night Shyamalan's once-promising career." - RT summary.

Apparently Will Smith got the idea for this film while watching the show "I Shouldn't Be Alive" and took that concept and mixed it with science fiction. It's directed by M. Night Shyamalan, which should be reason enough to stay away.
  • Benno 4 Jun 2013 09:04:16 10,269 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    RedSparrows wrote:
    I, Robot was terrible.

Terrible use of source material, terrible 'intellectual'/'dumb' duo, terrible Shia le Boeuf de Wank, terrible script, terrible pseudo-profundity, terrible looking robots.

Doesn't help that the lady is really bland as a character, and the guy who plays the boss of the corp is also boring.
    Achooo!!

Sorry, I am allergic to bullshit!
  • Page

of 4 First / Last

Next