Steelseries Shift (Legally, how do I stand)

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • MattBlack 3 Dec 2012 16:52:18 2 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    "Although the concept is the same, the SteelSeries Shift is superior in every way, shape, and form to the original ZBoard" Blah Blah Blah.

So after my Zboard died and still having a dozen keyset why not upgrade. Before I do that check their site that they are going to support my old keysets http://steelseries.tumblr.com/post/3087866641/owning-a-steelseries-zboard-or-shift-keyboard-and ....Check
    And check the Shift box got age of empires keyset on it Own it ....Check
    Now being a PC gamer wait for Driver update and wait and wait and....
    Send them email, to which they reply "passed it on to our technical department"

That was six months ago so if there not going to support it can I send it back and get my money back, at the least for false advertising on there own box.
  • SuperBas 3 Dec 2012 17:44:49 1,478 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Have you tried contacting them again? Try to sound friendly, being a dick to customer support never gets things done.

I always thought these were just a stupid gimmick, and you are better of buying a decent mechanical keyboard when you get your money back.
  • Dirtbox 3 Dec 2012 18:41:44 78,762 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Contact support directly. And be nice.

+1 / Like / Tweet this post

• Pompeybear 4 Dec 2012 08:37:41 454 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @MattBlack I have a zboard I am just about to change as I have stopped using the keysets if you are interested?
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next