Booth Babes and the Expo Page 25

• Page

of 30 First / Last

• LeoliansBro 11 Jan 2013 16:20:08 44,405 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    No different to pop stars, sportsmen etc. Born with an innate ability and have figured out how to use it to make money.

If you disagree, tell me the last time you paid attention to Rooney as anything but a footballer?

LB, you really are a massive geek.

• nickthegun 11 Jan 2013 16:21:52 60,112 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Im sure you will be overjoyed when one of your fictitious daughters starts stripping.

'lol its just a job and boys will be boys lol'

---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

• Deleted user 11 January 2013 16:24:44
    I don't agree with it but I don't get worked up over stuff. So if they want to do it I don't give a shit really.

My daughters will hopefully have more options in life.
  • LeoliansBro 11 Jan 2013 16:24:52 44,405 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Not goimg to be thrilled if my fictitious son turns out like Rooney either tbh.

If you're forced into it, for whatever reason, it's abhorrent, but for the forcing rather than the stripping. If you saw a way to earn a bit for wibbling your clunge at people, then I'm not going to force you to stop either. Your choice.

• nickthegun 11 Jan 2013 16:26:42 60,112 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Pepsipop wrote:
    So if they want to do it I don't give a shit really.
    Nice.

• Deleted user 11 January 2013 16:27:21
    Why on earth would I make up having daughters??? It isn't very interesting on a forum.
  • nickthegun 11 Jan 2013 16:28:19 60,112 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Because either you have made them up or you are a psychopath.

• Deleted user 11 January 2013 16:29:54
    nickthegun wrote:
    Pepsipop wrote:
    So if they want to do it I don't give a shit really.
    Nice.
    There are so many things to stress about in life, women I don't know getting body paint on at an expo is not one thing to add to the list.
    I would be a wreck if I got worked up about everything.

As a parent I'm more worried about cunts like Jordan and only way is Essex girls being famous and on tv.
  • whatfruit 11 Jan 2013 16:30:32 1,530 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    As free man in a democratic country I should have the right to be able to stare at as many paid for tits as I like, regardless of my spending power or interest in said product. No, I am not interested in being a Virgin Media subscriber but I am interested in ogling your lithe tanned body which Virgin Media have been so kind to provide for me.

Personally I would love to see some Booth Hunks. Would love to see the gameing press reaction to 12 oiled chippendaleesqe guys in sparkly speedos with their donkey salamis straining against the thin fabric promoting "Just Dance: Magic Mike edition"
  • mrpon 11 Jan 2013 16:31:42 28,983 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    Look Revan lets get down to brass tacs here, can neilka shit on your chest for 50 quid. He's been trying to work up the courage to ask you for weeks now.
    Pepsipop wrote:
    I don't agree with it but I don't get worked up over stuff. So if they want to do it I don't give a shit really.
    I think that's a yes. Pucker up neil.

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• Deleted user 11 January 2013 16:32:43
    mrpon wrote:
    Deckard1 wrote:
    Look Revan lets get down to brass tacs here, can neilka shit on your chest for 50 quid. He's been trying to work up the courage to ask you for weeks now.
    Pepsipop wrote:
    I think that's a yes. Pucker up neil.
    Lol....no.
  • whatfruit 11 Jan 2013 16:32:45 1,530 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @LeoliansBro I think he has a great career as an agony aunt ahead of him.
  • neilka 11 Jan 2013 16:33:47 16,089 posts
    Seen 55 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    55 quid

Lastly, I am gay, disabled, and a liberal.

• Alastair 11 Jan 2013 16:37:36 15,879 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Pepsipop wrote:
    As a parent I'm more worried about cunts like Jordan and only way is Essex girls being famous and on tv.
    I can certainly agree with you on that.
  • Deleted user 11 January 2013 16:39:24
    My girls have almost no decent female role models. They just see dicks like rihanna.
  • LeoliansBro 11 Jan 2013 16:41:46 44,405 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Rihanna sees dicks? Is she like the slutty Haley Joe Wosshisname?

• nickthegun 11 Jan 2013 16:43:33 60,112 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Pepsipop wrote:
    My girls have almost no decent female role models..
    quite

• Alastair 11 Jan 2013 16:44:33 15,879 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Pepsipop wrote:
    My girls have almost no decent female role models. They just see dicks like rihanna.
    Jess Ennis, Sarah Storey, Adele, Emilie Sande, Miranda Hart, Sarah Millican, to name just 6 successful women who are succesfull because of their abilities rather than whether they photograph well and have nice tits.

What TV do you let them watch?

Edit - I added Sarah Millican as an after thought. Personally I can't stand her, but she is successful..

Edited by Alastair at 16:45:31 11-01-2013
  • Deleted user 11 January 2013 16:45:07
    No she gets beaten up by her boyfriend then makes music with him.
  • nickthegun 11 Jan 2013 16:46:02 60,112 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Alastair wrote:

YO! MTV RAPS!

• kinky_mong 11 Jan 2013 16:46:42 10,341 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Is it too late to pitch in a Double Dip and a couple of Refresher bars to the "Let's see Revan's tits" fund?

All the eurogamers who actually play with each other on xbl rather than just post pseudointellectual pc handwringing bollocks on the forums, love the shit out of biggy.

• Deleted user 11 January 2013 16:48:05
    Alastair wrote:
    Pepsipop wrote:
    Jess Ennis, Sarah Storey, Adele, Emilie Sande, Miranda Hart, Sarah Millican, to name just 6 successful women who are succesfull because of their abilities rather than whether they photograph well and have nice tits.

Edit - I added Sarah Millican as an after thought. Personally I can't stand her, but she is successful..
    J. Ennis etc I agree, they just young for that now.

Peppa pig, Ben and hollys little kingdom. The problem is music, they love music and there are not many musicians that make good music and are good for young girls.
  • Alastair 11 Jan 2013 16:48:51 15,879 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    Alastair wrote:

YO! MTV RAPS!
    Quite... They should be watching Top of the Pops, with that nice Jimmy Saville. Oh no, hang on.

Stick with CBeebies until they've done their GCSEs.
  • Alastair 11 Jan 2013 16:53:20 15,879 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Pepsipop wrote:

Peppa pig, Ben and hollys little kingdom. The problem is music, they love music and there are not many musicians that make good music and are good for young girls.
    Heh! My son (nearly 5) loves the song Sexy and I Know It. I'm happy for him to listen to it, but I wouldn't let him watch the video on YouTube and we never watch music TV anyway...
    Other than that, he only gets to listen to my music... His other favourite song is Ring My Bell!
  • kinky_mong 11 Jan 2013 16:55:18 10,341 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Alastair wrote:
    Pepsipop wrote:

Heh! My son (nearly 5) loves the song Sexy and I Know It. I'm happy for him to listen to it, but I wouldn't let him watch the video on YouTube and we never watch music TV anyway...
    Other than that, he only gets to listen to my music... His other favourite song is Ring My Bell!
    Alastair's son in a few years time...

All the eurogamers who actually play with each other on xbl rather than just post pseudointellectual pc handwringing bollocks on the forums, love the shit out of biggy.

• ResidentKnievel 11 Jan 2013 16:56:13 6,215 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I don't see how booth babes are degrading to the booth babes themselves, I can see how they're degrading to women interested in games and involved in the tech industry, though.

These threads always get bogged down with arguments about how the booth babes feel and miss the point completely.

[code]Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Unlike yourself, I don't have a weird obsession with any platform.[/code]

• Deleted user 11 January 2013 16:58:16
    Why should it effect a female who likes games? If you saw a male model there I'm sure you wouldn't care. So if I saw a female model it wouldn't bother me. Maybe for those with insecurity overkill?
  • Alastair 11 Jan 2013 17:07:05 15,879 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    kinky_mong wrote:

If my son ever does something like that he's going straight back to the adoption agency!

I mean, he didn't even do the second verse.
  • Deleted user 11 January 2013 17:09:19
    Alastair wrote:
    kinky_mong wrote:

If my son ever does something like that he's going straight back to the adoption agency!

I mean, he didn't even do the second verse.
    Lol that is terrible. His parents need to reign that in before he loses his lunch money everyday.
  • neilka 11 Jan 2013 17:13:09 16,089 posts
    Seen 55 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    *Is* your son sexy Alistair? Objectively?

Lastly, I am gay, disabled, and a liberal.

• Page

of 30 First / Last