Teacher runs off with student Page 25

• Page

of 27 First / Last

• Dougs 25 Jun 2013 08:31:26 66,671 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    King_Edward wrote:
    At 15 you're only old enough to think you know what you're doing.
    Of course you know the fundamental difference between right and wrong, but what you can't really comprehend at this age is the consequences of your actions. It's all about yourself at that age and the rest be damned. Which is why in cases like this, the 'adult' is clearly to blame. That's just a long winded way if saying 'he's old enough to know better'.
  • LeoliansBro 25 Jun 2013 08:31:44 43,227 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Shikasama wrote:
    Anthony_UK wrote:
    I find this 'evil, knew what she was doing' standpoint baffling to be honest.

She was 15, can you remember what girls where like at that age? If a girl liked a boy it would consume them and they would lie, cheat, do anything to be with that boy, especially if this boy said they loved them. Only this boy is a man twice her age who happens to be her teacher, he encouraged it further by telling her he loved her and for it to become sexual. It's just plain wrong.
    But if she was 16 her decision making is magically superior than the day it was before.
    There has to be a line in the sand, if only to give adults a clear signal and remove any subjectivity from judgement. He knew he shouldn't have done it and he did it, and now he's in prison. She knew he shouldn't have done it but she didn't do anything wrong.

LB, you really are a massive geek.

• THFourteen 25 Jun 2013 08:33:18 32,858 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    But they loved each other
  • Dougs 25 Jun 2013 08:34:00 66,671 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Or what Chopsen said.
  • Chopsen 25 Jun 2013 08:34:01 15,723 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    She didn't do anything wrong from a legal standpoint. She's still a silly cow, but that is not something it's particularly helpful to get the law involved with. Especially at that point in someone's life.
  • Shikasama 25 Jun 2013 08:38:25 6,605 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    One thing that does irritate me and others may not agree, it's annoying when she's reported as 'the victim'. I find it very difficult to think of her as a 'victim' in this at all.

It's funny, a few pages back this thread was about a bunch of blokes saying how fit some of their teachers were and how they'd have liked to have porked them back in the day.
  • Anthony_UK 25 Jun 2013 12:13:10 2,459 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Well she is. If she were 12 and approached her teacher, we wouldn't be having this discussion. But seeing as she's 15 it's seen as she's fair game almost. Fact is even at 16, 17 even, girls of this age are still basically a child and he should have known much better than to have done what he did. He was in control on the situation, but rather than turndown her advances he encouraged it. With his age and life experience, he surely knew all the right things to say to a 15 year old 'child' to make her more in love with him, then actively encouraged to progress the relationship sexually.

I don't see how this can be anything but wrong.

'I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for those sexy pesky kids'

Edited by Anthony_UK at 12:14:14 25-06-2013
  • TarickStonefire 25 Jun 2013 12:25:33 2,897 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @Anthony_UK
    With his age and life experience, he surely knew all the right things to say to a 15 year old 'child' to make her more in love with him, then actively encouraged to progress the relationship sexually.
    I think you're in danger of undermining the point you're trying to make here, by speculating, guessing, throwing strawman theories in.

"He must have led her on, it's all his fault."

No, stick to the facts. The facts are: He was her teacher, and the law says she was underage, and that's why he's in prison.

Any Netflix library in the world for a couple of quid a month? Gimme!

• nickthegun 25 Jun 2013 12:40:45 58,784 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Shikasama wrote:
    It's funny, a few pages back this thread was about a bunch of blokes saying how fit some of their teachers were and how they'd have liked to have porked them back in the day.
    I would have *loved* to but that doesnt make it right. I was a hormone ravaged teenager who would have fucked a hole in the matress and she was an adult.

---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

• WoodenSpoon 25 Jun 2013 14:04:52 12,275 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Teachers just shouldn't be having sex with their students. Even if she was in the 6th form it would still be wrong.

Beyond that, has anyone actually spoken to a 15 year old recently? They're little children. They change dramatically from year to year as they grow up. If Jeremy Forest was 18 it would still be extremely weird (and illegal) that he was having sex with a 14/15 year old, but he's a 30 year old professional ffs.

Edited by WoodenSpoon at 14:05:09 25-06-2013
  • Shikasama 25 Jun 2013 14:07:01 6,605 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    Shikasama wrote:
    I would have *loved* to but that doesnt make it right. I was a hormone ravaged teenager who would have fucked a hole in the matress and she was an adult.
    Out of interest if you had, do you think you'd be sat there today thinking you were a victim?
  • Chopsen 25 Jun 2013 14:14:59 15,723 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    When I was about 15-16, I used to go out at night and stuff, and there was a girl in our group who had a bf who was about 30 (or at least late 20s).

Now at the time, she though this was super amazing. She was obviously totally infatuated by him. We were kind of impressed thinking how he can drive etc.

Now that I am a grown-up myself, and I know what 15-16 year olds look like to someone of that age, it just feels incredibly creepy. Don't know if they had sex or what age she when that did happen, but regardless: it's exploitative.

If I was on the receiving ends of some grown woman twice may age's affections as a teenager I would have been king of the universe in my head at the time, but I would certainly feel very different and exploited about it now.
  • kalel 25 Jun 2013 14:18:01 86,344 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Shikasama wrote:
    nickthegun wrote:
    Shikasama wrote:
    Out of interest if you had, do you think you'd be sat there today thinking you were a victim?
    One of my exes went out with a much older guy when she was 15 (think he was early 30s, or maybe very late 20s). At the time she thought it was cool as shit as he drove a BMW and bought her nice things, and she got to go drinking with him etc. Now she does basically consider herself to have been abused.
  • kalel 25 Jun 2013 14:18:56 86,344 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Heh, maybe I know Chopsen irl!
  • Chopsen 25 Jun 2013 14:19:34 15,723 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    OMG! I went to school with your ex!
  • Deckard1 25 Jun 2013 14:22:26 27,156 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I was the the 30 year old guy! She was fucking asking for it!
  • nickthegun 25 Jun 2013 14:22:27 58,784 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Shikasama wrote:
    nickthegun wrote:
    Shikasama wrote:
    I would probably still be absolutely delighted with myself but, again, that doesnt make it right.

He totally called it

• nickthegun 25 Jun 2013 14:24:06 58,784 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    There was a similar deal at our school. there were a load of asian 20 somethings who used to hang around our schools and pick up the girls stupid enough to be impressed with the fact that they had cars and free booze.

I know at least one of them who deeply regrets going off with them.

He totally called it

• Load_2.0 25 Jun 2013 14:34:46 18,896 posts
    Seen 35 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Thanks for bringing up bad memories Nick.

I can never listen to 'Baharon Phool Barsao' on the radio without crying.
  • graysonavich 25 Jun 2013 14:40:14 7,309 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    As sexy as 15 year olds are (anyone who says otherwise is lying), I'd struggle to hold a conversation with one, let alone run away and marry one or whatever.
  • Deckard1 25 Jun 2013 14:41:26 27,156 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Thats what ball gags are for.
  • Chopsen 25 Jun 2013 14:42:36 15,723 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I struggle to talk to 25 year old.
  • kalel 25 Jun 2013 14:42:52 86,344 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Fancying 15 year olds is pretty far down the list of wrong things the average person does in their head.

It's the actual doing of them in reality that's the issue.
  • nickthegun 25 Jun 2013 14:45:19 58,784 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I think, going back to my earlier post, if I had nailed her a couple of times, I would be quite pleased with myself.

If she had drawn me into a web of needy female insanity that i couldnt escape from, that would probably have left a sour taste, yes.

He totally called it

• Load_2.0 25 Jun 2013 14:47:04 18,896 posts
    Seen 35 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I am not sharing in this thread.

Yewtree already has enough.
  • Deckard1 25 Jun 2013 14:49:31 27,156 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    Fancying 15 year olds is pretty far down the list of wrong things the average person does in their head....

Continue
  • kalel 25 Jun 2013 14:50:12 86,344 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    kalel wrote:
    Fancying 15 year olds is pretty far down the list of wrong things the average person does in their head....

Continue
    In my average commute I murder at least five people mentally.
  • ryohazuki1983 25 Jun 2013 14:55:53 731 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    Fancying 15 year olds is pretty far down the list of wrong things the average person does in their head.

It's the actual doing of them in reality that's the issue.
    I doubt the average person fancies children.
  • Ka-blamo 25 Jun 2013 14:58:53 7,289 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    kalel wrote:

Continue
  • Page

of 27 First / Last