Teacher runs off with student Page 20

• Page

of 27 First / Last

• GuiltySpark 28 Sep 2012 16:17:38 6,355 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    King_Edward wrote:
    If I looked like her and got called a fat, spoiled Miss Piggy retard bitch, I'd† probably run off with the friendly maths teacher too.
    When you were 15, would you have run off to another country with a fairly ugly 30 year old woman?

Of course you wouldn't, and neither would I. You wouldn't let the adult do it, let alone go yourself. 15 is not some naive age in the slightest.

Get bent.

• sport 28 Sep 2012 16:17:56 12,679 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    elstoof wrote:
    How can she look as though she's spoilt from a couple of pictures in the papers?
    Didn't you see the curtains?!?!?
  • LeoliansBro 28 Sep 2012 16:18:53 43,672 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    sport wrote:
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    sport wrote:
    There's also the assumption that he's English. He may look English, but he may be Greek, or Japanese, or Turkish for all we know. In which case, none of this matters!
    Not sure he can be arrested for a crime that is illegal in England when you didn't commit it in England and you yourself aren't English.

Could be wrong though - the kidnapping was of an English girl and in England.

I'll shut up.
    But what about Julian Assange, an Australian on Ecuadorian soil in England wanted on Swedish rape charges but fearing extradition to the US.
    He's a penis.

Good point though.

LB, you really are a massive geek.

• senso-ji 28 Sep 2012 16:19:20 5,840 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Judging by the last few pages, I'm willing to bet that Megan Stammers has way more maturity than the majority of people posting in this thread.
  • LeoliansBro 28 Sep 2012 16:20:28 43,672 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Daryoon wrote:
    She looks ... desperate to been seen as an adult
    This is every 15 year old ever.

• Deleted user 28 September 2012 16:30:22
    Daryoon wrote:
    @Aargh. I'm saying it's cultural perception. Most famously, the Ancient Greeks encouraged it. In a thousand years, it may well be in vogue again.
    Rape used to be acceptable too.
  • Deleted user 28 September 2012 16:32:11
    Deckard1 wrote:
    It's a difficult discussion to have - people mature at different ages, and I'm sure some people are ready to make the huge decision to give their flower away before the age of 15, but the line has to be drawn somewhere. However I am firm believer that if you're big enough to over power a creature, then it is your right to fuck it and/or eat it if you so wish.
    Explains Fruit still not having felt the touch of a woman (his relatives excluded)
  • MetalDog 28 Sep 2012 16:36:25 23,697 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    If you find yourself genuinely hating this girl for a bunch of traits you've conjured up in your own imagination, you really should consider the possibility that you are a deeply unpleasant cunt with some rather serious issues.

-- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

• Deleted user 28 September 2012 16:36:41
    hello_fi wrote:
    She's definitely chubbs (so no surprise she's getting loads of attention from this chubby chaser community), and she's also butters. Poor show before you even consider she's underage.
    No she isn't.

http://www.meganstammers.com/aboutmegan.html
  • Deleted user 28 September 2012 16:38:32
    Good to see that when you think half the forum can't be disturbing enough that GuiltySpark will turn up and show everyone how it should (not) be done.
  • Razz 28 Sep 2012 16:39:21 61,004 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    That picture is making me fucking hungry

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

• jablonski 28 Sep 2012 16:40:28 3,668 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Aargh. wrote:
    hello_fi wrote:
    She's definitely chubbs (so no surprise she's getting loads of attention from this chubby chaser community), and she's also butters. Poor show before you even consider she's underage.
    No she isn't.

Love the little bit of self-promotion at the bottom:
    Designed By - Steven Maryan Designs

Mate, you may do a lot of things, but 'design' isn't one of them. Trust me.
  • nickthegun 28 Sep 2012 16:43:01 59,367 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    disusedgenius wrote:
    elstoof wrote:
    Remember the Charlotte Church countdown to age of consent? Think that was in the Star, they could do one for this kid. I mean young adult.
    Wasn't that for Linzie Dawn McKenzie? I think the Charlotte Church 'national paedo moment' was her winning rear of the year at 15/16ish.
    Her Pedo Moment was the Daily Star blasting the 'sick' Brass Eye Pedogeddon episode and then on the opposite page posting a picture of a 15 year old church with a caption saying 'Look how shes grown. She looks chest swell'

Edited by nickthegun at 16:46:35 28-09-2012

---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

• LeoliansBro 28 Sep 2012 16:43:21 43,672 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    MetalDog wrote:
    If you find yourself genuinely hating this girl for a bunch of traits you've conjured up in your own imagination, you really should consider the possibility that you are a deeply unpleasant cunt with some rather serious issues.
    I think it's a reaction to the widespread assumption that the teacher is entirely to blame.

I personally strongly suspect it isn't entirely the teacher's fault. It is however entirely the teacher's responsibility, and there's the difference.

• senso-ji 28 Sep 2012 16:44:51 5,840 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    disusedgenius wrote:
    elstoof wrote:
    Remember the Charlotte Church countdown to age of consent? Think that was in the Star, they could do one for this kid. I mean young adult.
    Wasn't that for Linzie Dawn McKenzie? I think the Charlotte Church 'national paedo moment' was her winning rear of the year at 15/16ish.
    Her Pedo Moment was the Daily Star blasting the 'sick' Brass Eye Pedogeddon episode and then on the opposite page posting a picture of 15 church with a caption saying 'Look how shes grown. She looks chest swell'
    IIRC the Daily Mail also did the same thing. Princesses Beatrice and Eugene were the targets that time.
  • nickthegun 28 Sep 2012 16:46:03 59,367 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Yeah, and they were even younger.

---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

• heyyo 28 Sep 2012 16:46:36 14,374 posts
    Seen 31 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2209802/Outrage-Chinese-popstar-24-dating-12-year-old-Canadian-model.html

'I simply canít wait for those next four birthdays of yours to pass:' Chinese pop star, 24, sparks outrage by dating Canadian model, aged TWELVE

Muyi said he was 'counting down' until Miki turned 16 in a post on the model's social networking site
    Coming out of the woodwork now eh...
  • Deleted user 28 September 2012 16:46:44
    nickthegun wrote:
    disusedgenius wrote:
    elstoof wrote:
    Her Pedo Moment was the Daily Star blasting the 'sick' Brass Eye Pedogeddon episode and then on the opposite page posting a picture of 15 church with a caption saying 'Look how shes grown. She looks chest swell'
  • elstoof 28 Sep 2012 16:47:46 6,953 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    disusedgenius wrote:
    elstoof wrote:
    Her Pedo Moment was the Daily Star blasting the 'sick' Brass Eye Pedogeddon episode and then on the opposite page posting a picture of a 15 year old church with a caption saying 'Look how shes grown. She looks chest swell'
    Boom! That's the one.
  • dominalien 28 Sep 2012 16:48:02 6,848 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    jablonski wrote:
    Aargh. wrote:
    hello_fi wrote:
    No she isn't.

Love the little bit of self-promotion at the bottom:
    Designed By - Steven Maryan Designs

Mate, you may do a lot of things, but 'design' isn't one of them. Trust me.
    I love how the last keyword in the code is "calaile". I can only assume it's "calais", as it's right after "dover". They got it right in the text, though.

Edited by dominalien at 16:49:03 28-09-2012

PSN: DonOsito

• Deckard1 28 Sep 2012 16:57:19 27,612 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    heyyo wrote:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2209802/Outrage-Chinese-popstar-24-dating-12-year-old-Canadian-model.html

'I simply canít wait for those next four birthdays of yours to pass:' Chinese pop star, 24, sparks outrage by dating Canadian model, aged TWELVE

Muyi said he was 'counting down' until Miki turned 16 in a post on the model's social networking site
    Coming out of the woodwork now eh...
    This is it people its PAEDOGEDDON!! This is what we trained for.

Hush you ponce

• GuiltySpark 28 Sep 2012 17:02:14 6,355 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Aargh. wrote:
    Good to see that when you think half the forum can't be disturbing enough that GuiltySpark will turn up and show everyone how it should (not) be done.
    Aargh. wrote:
    And lets not forget she is pretty hot.

Get bent.

• Mola_Ram 28 Sep 2012 17:02:30 7,169 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    But he's Asian and she's Asian and they both look younger so that makes it ok somehow. Probably.
  • GuiltySpark 28 Sep 2012 17:06:21 6,355 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    MetalDog wrote:
    I don't think anything in this thread is really genuine except Aargh's love of the portly lasses, but I honestly think that she is probably a bit of a bellend. Just because she's 15, it doesn't relieve her of any responsibility. Running off was a joint decision because there doesn't seem to be any evidence even suggesting otherwise.

Therefore, she is an idiot. And he's even more of an idiot.

Get bent.

• GuiltySpark 28 Sep 2012 17:07:43 6,355 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Her being a fattie is inconsequential, and it's probably a good thing really because it made her easier to find.

Get bent.

• Deleted user 28 September 2012 17:08:25
    GuiltySpark wrote:
    Aargh. wrote:
    Aargh. wrote:
    And lets not forget she is pretty hot.
    So you don't know what a joke is.

GuiltySpark wrote:
    She looks like a mouthy fat bitch who'll probably brag to her friends that she's fucking a 30 year old, and then live off the fame of this and benefits for the rest of her life.
    You do seem to be able to sound like you're one bad date away from killing random women though.
  • Scurrminator 28 Sep 2012 17:09:30 8,395 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The dream is over. They've been found.

You dare to strike Scurrcules!?

• Mola_Ram 28 Sep 2012 17:10:50 7,169 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Was she still intact?

/thinking of that scene at the end of Taken for some reason
  • Page

of 27 First / Last