Dreams

• Page

of 2 First / Last

Previous
  • monsieur-marco 19 Aug 2012 23:14:34 12 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Some common ones I've been having... having the covers pulled.

Weird little fellow in the corner of the room.

Hitlers secret bunker.

School days and missing exam times.

Erm...

This next one I can't post because it freaked me out so much.

So your dreams?
  • Deleted user 19 August 2012 23:45:07
    I dream of Frank Sinatra.
  • richardiox 20 Aug 2012 00:22:32 5,637 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Get the "sleep talk" app for iOS. Caught me on holiday last week, 5am saying in a very angry tone "I didn't even touch your fucking daughter"

Two nights later about 3am recorded me randomly shouting "burgers" then laughing out loud for 20 seconds. .

Loads of insane sleep-farts too. Such an essential app.
  • mal 20 Aug 2012 01:14:07 22,684 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    monsieur-marco wrote:
    Weird little fellow in the corner of the room.
    Do you get that one with pressure on the chest? If so, it's not actually a dream as such. It's called sleep paralysis and the little dude is probably an incubus

Cubby didn't know how to turn off sigs!

• mal 20 Aug 2012 01:55:25 22,684 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Shame you deleted your old account, Fruit. If you have an account as old as mine you could post every 2 seconds for perpetuity, and post over 50 threads every time you get drunk. Which I don't do, as I don't need to be banned, but there you go.

Cubby didn't know how to turn off sigs!

• smoothpete 20 Aug 2012 09:29:08 31,565 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I had a dream last night that I was in a shootout in an american diner, it was basically the scene from Pulp Fiction. More or less. Various horrendous things happened, and my alarm went off at the moment where some hispanic person was cutting my heart out of my chest. Frankly this is not exactly the best way to wake up on a monday morning.
  • Load_2.0 20 Aug 2012 09:34:50 19,441 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    richardiox wrote:
    Get the "sleep talk" app for iOS. Caught me on holiday last week, 5am saying in a very angry tone "I didn't even touch your fucking daughter"

Two nights later about 3am recorded me randomly shouting "burgers" then laughing out loud for 20 seconds. .

Ohhh I would love that app, can't get it on my windows phone though.

I definitely talk crazy shit in my sleep.
  • Rusty_M 20 Aug 2012 10:01:32 4,758 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I think I might have to get that app.

The world is going mad. Me? I'm doing fine.

• CosmicFuzz 20 Aug 2012 11:16:39 24,825 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    smoothpete wrote:
    I had a dream last night that I was in a shootout in an american diner, it was basically the scene from Pulp Fiction. More or less. Various horrendous things happened, and my alarm went off at the moment where some hispanic person was cutting my heart out of my chest. Frankly this is not exactly the best way to wake up on a monday morning.
    Jesus :D

Looking for a new video game podcast? Try ours! (And give us a rating on iTunes!) :)

• Derblington 20 Aug 2012 11:26:46 21,909 posts
    Seen 43 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    richardiox wrote:

There are loads of them, which one do you use?
  • smoothpete 20 Aug 2012 11:32:10 31,565 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    CosmicFuzz wrote:
    smoothpete wrote:
    It's not even the worst thing that happened either.
  • Altmayer 20 Aug 2012 12:06:18 181 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    A candy-colored clown they call the Sandman
    Tiptoes to my room every night
    Just to sprinkle stardust and to whisper
    "Go to sleep, everything is all right"

/had a funny uncle as a child
  • richardiox 20 Aug 2012 13:04:21 5,637 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @Derblington

It's called Sleep Talk - do you talk in your sleep? 69p has a black icon with a red bed on it.

It's really good, just set it off on your bedside table. Next morning you've got a waveform showing lots of spikes and it plays through them one by one, so an average 8hr kip produces maybe a total of 3 mins recording. It edits and condenses it all for you. You can than export the individual samples as WAV files if you want.

Has 3 sensitivity settings and can filter out low level recordings eg scratching your balls. Only problem is if you're a loud snorer, you're likely to have loads of 5 minute long samples of your snores. Fortunately I'm not so mine are just grunts/groans/farts and random expletives.
  • Derblington 20 Aug 2012 15:00:29 21,909 posts
    Seen 43 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I've found it (though it has a red icon with a white bed :)), ta!
  • Sunno 20 Aug 2012 15:08:33 156 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    does this app exist in android form?
  • oceanmotion 20 Aug 2012 15:18:13 16,001 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I had one about the Olympic Pentathlon and because I wasn't sure what the event entails, I imagined it was a circuit race round the stadium track with one arm tied behind you back and wearing spring shoes going over obstacles like trampolines through portals that took you to the raptor survival section with another portal that brought you back with a cheer from the crowd each time "clever girl". Justin Bieber was one of the participants who nearly won but got impaled by a stray javelin. Mo and Ennis finished joint first to rapturous applause.
  • Lukus 20 Aug 2012 15:53:52 19,247 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I'd a dream this morning I was watching two homeless drunks fighting each other. It was disturbing and funny in equal measure because not only was it really violent, it was also really silly. Insomuch as they seemed to be breaking the laws of physics, doing really huge jumps and spins and stuff whilst battering each other in the face.

Interestingly my role throughout was spectator. At no point did I think to break it up or anything.

Paintings & Photographs

• AccidentProne 20 Aug 2012 21:30:50 1,168 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Looking forward to seeing what that app picks up tonight. I've been told I talk a right load of old bollocks whilst asleep.
  • richardiox 20 Aug 2012 21:55:55 5,637 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    It's got a function to upload your best clips...
  • BillMurray 30 Nov 2012 14:40:21 7,788 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Dreamt last night that Dolly Parton let me rest my head on her jubblies. It was real nice.
  • Zomoniac 30 Nov 2012 14:51:58 7,850 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I had a recurring dream in my youth that a full-scale war broke out between the students of my primary school and those of the next door middle school that it shared a wall with. I went to the bottom of the field, into the secret door at the side of a big tree, went inside and discussed my problems with the Great Owl from the Secret of NIMH, who was sipping tea and flicking through books in his dimly lit library. He also wore a monocle. He didn't do any of those things in the book/film, but it was definitely him. Never did find out what it all meant.
  • sirtacos 4 Dec 2012 00:55:38 7,316 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago

Edited by sirtacos at 01:21:58 24-08-2013
  • faux-C 4 Dec 2012 01:02:41 9,440 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I don't remember my dreams much at all, but last night I sonehow conjured up a blackead that i squeezed and went on and on and on like some crazy snake coming out of my nose
  • sirtacos 24 Aug 2013 01:20:35 7,316 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Last night I dreamt that I garrotted someone to death with a leather belt.

Then I took a mysterious train to a castle island state dictatorship where I became a pupil of magic.
    I became a woman with magnificent auburn hair. I flew around wherever I chose, fighting crime and discovering strange new cities in distant lands.

At some point I saw a baby spinning in its crib chanting "Mary and Satan!" over and over again.

Edited by sirtacos at 01:31:46 24-08-2013
  • Humperfunk 24 Aug 2013 01:21:16 2,286 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Dreeeeaaaam, dream dream dreeeeaaaam

PSN, XBL & NNID: Wedjwants

• Salaman 24 Aug 2013 01:32:11 19,254 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    CosmicFuzz wrote:
    smoothpete wrote:
    How do you know the hispanic guy was called Jesus?
  • b0rk 24 Aug 2013 01:46:49 2,875 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    The only dream I ever have is the surface of the sun.
  • Page

of 2 First / Last

Previous