• Page

of 7 First / Last

Next
  • daft_punk_909 12 Dec 2012 08:26:46 57 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    chessboxer wrote:
    daft_punk_909 wrote:
    It always tells me what I need to do as well as what not to do at to achieve full sync at the start of each section of the mission.
    I'm not convinced this does happen. If so it flashes up very quickly or when I'm still in combat. Not having it visible in the pause screen is a real issue as far as I'm concerned.

Also - the mission failing thing is incredibly harsh. I've only played AC2 before and it was nowhere near this bad. You only have to be out of range for seconds and it fails you.

Good to hear you're enjoying it and 100% it, gives me a little faith.

PSN: daft_punk_909

• chessboxer 13 Dec 2012 03:12:16 250 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I got hit with the game corruption bug yesterday morning. Luckily I had recently backed up the save game/patch data to my PS3 so I was able to revert back to a previous state. I've lost a whole sequence but that was only a few hours play, better than having to start the entire game again.

I think the corruption happened when I unlocked a new costume by obtaining the last Assassin's Coin after my first mission in sequence 7.
  • whoshill 30 Jan 2013 05:25:20 88 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I picked this up last weekend as I had some HMV vouchers to use and didn't see anything else I fancied and I must say I'm really emjoying it!

I have read a lot of negative things about this, but I'm really rather enjoying it. Plays nicely, looks fantastic. Maybe its because I haven't played an AC game since the very first one.

But I'd definitely recommend this as its well worth a look.
  • Murbal 3 May 2013 08:25:52 21,920 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    http://www.game.co.uk/en/assassins-creed-iii-liberation-171653?pageSize=20&categoryIdentifier=390108

17.99 from GAME which is as cheap as it's been.

/argh!
  • steveb07 3 May 2013 21:00:14 848 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Tempting, tempting...
    I have loads of games not even started yet. Someone talk me out of buying it quick !

PSN: IIIQuid

• danathjo 3 May 2013 21:33:29 7,217 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    quick buy it before it goes up again!!
  • PeacockDreams 4 May 2013 18:55:16 202 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I bought this yesterday from Argos because I had a 15 voucher from O2 and it was at 27.99 so got it for 12.99, got shed loads of games to get through but I just thought I will grab this, I noticed LBPvita is 14.99 at Argos, pretty cheap if you don't already own it
  • Page

of 7 First / Last

Next