Eating at the same time as your partner Page 3

  • Page

    of 5 First / Last

  • mrpon 25 May 2012 11:23:03 30,426 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
  • Razz 25 May 2012 11:25:06 62,135 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I keep mis reading the thread title as "farting" instead of "eating", as me and gf have synched up in that regard *ahem*
  • THFourteen 25 May 2012 11:40:27 36,642 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    I hate my family, so I eat as soon as I leave work and go off to my bedroom to play games as soon as I get home, because gaming time is more important than seeing those needy buggers.

    Its all 'me, me, me' with some people.
    Also its sad that people have to engineer situations where they have to force themselves to sit with their family and force themselves to spend time with them.

    You should spend time with your family because you want to, not because its dinner time.
  • CosmicFuzz 25 May 2012 11:41:21 28,498 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    So this thread's not about 69ing?
  • Dougs 25 May 2012 11:45:18 72,118 posts
    Seen 25 seconds ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @TH, I think nick was being slightly facetious!
  • thedaveeyres 25 May 2012 11:45:22 12,097 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    CosmicFuzz wrote:
    So this thread's not about 69ing?
  • mcmonkeyplc 25 May 2012 11:47:54 39,852 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Razz wrote:
    Load_2.0 wrote:
    I hate eating with other people.

    I like to eat like a glutton and with great haste, I don't need the judgemental looks while I pile it in my fat gob.
    This. But only if I'm eating something disgusting, like fried chicken or American style pizza (tomato base and covered in grated cheese as opposed to authentic Italian pizza)
    This
  • THFourteen 25 May 2012 11:49:57 36,642 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Dougs wrote:
    @TH, I think nick was being slightly facetious!
    I know so was I :)
  • nickthegun 25 May 2012 11:50:53 63,833 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    Razz wrote:
    Load_2.0 wrote:
    I hate eating with other people.

    I like to eat like a glutton and with great haste, I don't need the judgemental looks while I pile it in my fat gob.
    This. But only if I'm eating something disgusting, like fried chicken or American style pizza (tomato base and covered in grated cheese as opposed to authentic Italian pizza)
    This
    Why? What do you do when it is an authentic italian style pizza? Cut it into tiny pieces with a knife and fork and eat it like a duchess? Thats the stupidest and most pretentious thing ive heard in literally minutes.

    Edited by nickthegun at 11:52:47 25-05-2012
  • mrpon 25 May 2012 11:51:02 30,426 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    CosmicFuzz wrote:
    So this thread's not about 69ing?
    Cosmic :rolleyes: always with a face full of Fuzz!
  • CosmicFuzz 25 May 2012 11:52:45 28,498 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    mrpon wrote:
    CosmicFuzz wrote:
    So this thread's not about 69ing?
    Cosmic :rolleyes: always with a face full of Fuzz!
    I always share my fuzz with my partner!
  • mcmonkeyplc 25 May 2012 11:56:36 39,852 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    Razz wrote:
    Load_2.0 wrote:
    I hate eating with other people.

    I like to eat like a glutton and with great haste, I don't need the judgemental looks while I pile it in my fat gob.
    This. But only if I'm eating something disgusting, like fried chicken or American style pizza (tomato base and covered in grated cheese as opposed to authentic Italian pizza)
    This
    Why? What do you do when it is an authentic italian style pizza? Cut it into tiny pieces with a knife and fork and eat it like a duchess? Thats the stupidest and most pretentious thing ive heard in literally minutes.
    I think that was just an example. I like eating with other people.

    You don't shove sliced pizza in your face in a restaurant. You cut it with a knife and fork until you give up and then cut it into slices and eat with your hands.

    Atleast that's what I do.
  • Razz 25 May 2012 12:04:16 62,135 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Don't bother McM, don't give him any attention.
  • mcmonkeyplc 25 May 2012 12:05:50 39,852 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    "He asks me! He tasks me!"

    :)
  • mrpon 25 May 2012 12:07:45 30,426 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    mcm likes finger food. Quelle surprise.
  • nickthegun 25 May 2012 12:09:12 63,833 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I think its a perfectly valid question. If you differentiate between the pizza most commoners eat and the full, authentic italian goosefat experience, at least explain yourself.

    Is it too dainty to eat like a caveman?
  • JuanKerr 25 May 2012 12:57:41 36,761 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I always eat sat in between two mirrors to ensure I have infinite company.
  • JBlokeUK 25 May 2012 13:00:37 2,307 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I always eat my wife..
  • L_Franko Moderator 25 May 2012 13:04:07 9,695 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I have no partner to eat with. I put a cooking show on just to feel like I'm sharing something with someone else when I eat at home.
  • mikew1985 25 May 2012 14:37:23 13,542 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I don't see any reasonable reason why you wouldn't eat with your significant other.

    Myself and my gf always eat together when we can, shes a nurse so if she isn't working that day we'll eat dinner together and when she is on nights I make sure to be home in time so that we can eat together around 6ish.

    It probably helps that she cooks 90% of the time so I suppose it doesn't take much effort from me :D

    Even on the rare occasions that we eat in front of the TV, it's together.

    Edited by mikew1985 at 14:39:19 25-05-2012
  • mrpon 25 May 2012 14:39:38 30,426 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Hot.
  • warlockuk 25 May 2012 14:56:49 19,280 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    mrpon wrote:
    Hahahahahahaha :D
  • brokenkey 25 May 2012 15:49:10 7,462 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    What about sex, do you wait for your partner to get home before having that?
  • billythekid 25 May 2012 15:51:31 11,697 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    What if you going out with a fatty? Nobody wants to be near a fatty when they eat.
    Apart from feeders.
  • Deleted user 25 May 2012 16:09:02
    nickthegun wrote:
    I think its a perfectly valid question. If you differentiate between the pizza most commoners eat and the full, authentic italian goosefat experience, at least explain yourself.

    Is it too dainty to eat like a caveman?
    The irony is that the 'true Italian experience' is basically to just dig the fuck in and splatter everything everywhere.
  • thedaveeyres 25 May 2012 16:12:47 12,097 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    We're definitely still talking about food here, right?
  • mikew1985 25 May 2012 16:15:58 13,542 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    mrpon wrote:
    Hot.
    Your imagination can't even do it justice.
  • mrpon 25 May 2012 16:21:58 30,426 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Go on rub it in, she's Irish isn't she?
  • Armoured_Bear 25 May 2012 16:24:14 14,417 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Italians tend to fold their pizza slices when eating them, as does my gf, not for me, amazing how different it tastes.
  • Page

    of 5 First / Last

Log in or register to reply