Nintendo: The Bomb - LOLZ Page 14

  • Page

    of 18 First / Last

  • MrTomFTW Moderator 18 Mar 2013 16:49:27 41,369 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Bremenacht wrote:
    Eeeeeeeeh.

    While hunting down nuggets of vizzini/nipsen wisdom, I came across this choice quote:

    MrTomFTW wrote:
    ecosse_011172 wrote:
    I can't wait for the Wii U to rip the PS360 a new one and laugh at all the bitter fanboy tears....
    I've marked this thread as interesting so we can revisit this comment a while after the Wii U launch.
    Sorry ecosse, but what ye sow...

    :)
    I was thinking more like 6 months or so, but yeah.

    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom

  • nickthegun 18 Mar 2013 16:53:13 62,890 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Monster Hunter is one of those games where reviews are pretty much pointless. If you 'get' it, its a 9. If you dont its a 3.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    funkula

  • Bremenacht 26 Apr 2013 00:53:28 21,129 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    The countdown has started..



    The clock is ticking..



    The party is starting..



    Excitement is building..



    Less than two months to wait..



    until..



    D E T O N A T I O N !

    Edited by Bremenacht at 00:58:53 26-04-2013
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 26 Apr 2013 06:22:02 41,369 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago



    Edited by MrTomFTW at 06:22:26 26-04-2013

    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom

  • b0rk 26 Apr 2013 06:30:33 3,473 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    :D

    KILL FOR GAIN OR SHOOT TO MAIM \m/

  • Armoured_Bear 26 Apr 2013 06:54:43 13,568 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    The bomb is still going to go off, just without dull sales crap which you can enjoy from MS along with more KINECT shite.

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • Mola_Ram 26 Apr 2013 07:12:37 9,579 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Palming my face furiously right now
  • Bremenacht 26 Apr 2013 12:20:40 21,129 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    The bomb is still going to go off, just without dull sales crap which you can enjoy from MS along with more KINECT shite.
    Ohh no it isn't!
  • convercide 27 Apr 2013 12:22:40 6,310 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago

    If you can read this, you don't need glasses.

  • CosmicFuzz 27 Apr 2013 12:27:47 27,621 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Mola_Ram wrote:
    Palming my face furiously right now
    You're doing it wrong.

    Did you know the original Xbox was to be free? We discuss it on our latest podcast.

  • Bremenacht 29 Apr 2013 14:21:04 21,129 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Would it be a good idea to rename this thread back to 'THE BOMB'?

    It'd save you-know-who having to start yet another bomb thread that leads up to an entirely bomb-free E3. Well, for Nintendo anyway. Could be plenty of shrapnel flying around after the Microsoft event, if rumour is to be believed.
  • DFawkes 29 Apr 2013 14:34:54 25,194 posts
    Seen 54 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Not sure why this thread even exists, if I'm honest. As much as I love Nintendo, the most I've ever felt is "ooh, that's nice. I think I'll purchase that game". Same for every console though for me. The Bomb-like experience comes from playing stuff once it's out, like that first time I played Crackdown, Nintendoland or Little Big Planet.

    Then again, I'm describing what a Bomb is to me rather than THE Bomb, which isn't the point of this thread. I don't know what a Bomb is in the context of this thread, so I suppose in that regard I really need this thread to tell me so I can know when it is.

    Grghl fnarr, grhl gnnrl! - Christina Bale as Batman

  • Ignatius_Cheese Moderator 29 Apr 2013 15:06:45 10,887 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    @Bremenacht But if their guidance system is anything like it has been in the last couple of years, MS will have a whole lot of collateral damage to contend with ;)
  • Armoured_Bear 29 Apr 2013 15:16:58 13,568 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    DFawkes wrote:
    Not sure why this thread even exists, if I'm honest. As much as I love Nintendo, the most I've ever felt is "ooh, that's nice. I think I'll purchase that game". Same for every console though for me. The Bomb-like experience comes from playing stuff once it's out, like that first time I played Crackdown, Nintendoland or Little Big Planet.

    Then again, I'm describing what a Bomb is to me rather than THE Bomb, which isn't the point of this thread. I don't know what a Bomb is in the context of this thread, so I suppose in that regard I really need this thread to tell me so I can know when it is.
    It's a bit of fun, joking about Nintendo pre announcement hype and reactions, not meant to be take at all seriously, just a bit of silliness.
    As for what the bomb is, well once it goes off you'll know all about it.

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • MrTomFTW Moderator 29 Apr 2013 15:20:35 41,369 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    This bomb has a really long fuse. How many years has it been now?

    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom

  • DFawkes 29 Apr 2013 15:24:31 25,194 posts
    Seen 54 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    But is it like Fight Club, where the first rule of The Bomb is not to talk about The Bomb? Or is it all dials to 11, repost this to your Twitters and Facebooks and Reddits full scale Bombathon?

    Grghl fnarr, grhl gnnrl! - Christina Bale as Batman

  • Armoured_Bear 29 Apr 2013 15:25:01 13,568 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    MrTomFTW wrote:
    This bomb has a really long fuse. How many years has it been now?
    The longer the fuse the bigger the explosion :-)

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • MrTomFTW Moderator 29 Apr 2013 15:27:09 41,369 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    To be fair the Wii U is bombing rather spectacularly.

    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom

  • Armoured_Bear 29 Apr 2013 15:27:53 13,568 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    MrTomFTW wrote:
    To be fair the Wii U is bombing rather spectacularly.
    That's a different kind of bomb silly billy..

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • beastmaster 29 Apr 2013 15:29:16 12,595 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Is it "The Bomb" or "Da Bom"?

    The Resident Evil films. I'm one of the reasons they keep making them.

  • Deleted user 29 April 2013 15:31:06
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    The bomb is still going to go off, just without dull sales crap which you can enjoy from MS along with more KINECT shite.
    Dull sales crap? So Nintendo made things interesting by making something that no one can sell.

    Edited by Aargh. at 15:31:20 29-04-2013
  • Armoured_Bear 29 Apr 2013 15:34:27 13,568 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • Bremenacht 29 Apr 2013 18:24:42 21,129 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
  • Armoured_Bear 29 Apr 2013 18:29:12 13,568 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Bremenacht wrote:
    That one is fake!

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • Bremenacht 29 Apr 2013 18:30:35 21,129 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    MrTomFTW wrote:
    This bomb has a really long fuse. How many years has it been now?
    The longer the fuse the bigger the explosion :-)
    Given the liklihood of E3 offering buggerall new for Nintendo i.e. no bombs or anything more concussive than a fart, I'd very much like to see you go full-on ninty-spastic: the very worst photoshops, the most tired old gifs etc etc. Rename this thread to 'At long last: The REAL bomb is on it's way!' or something like that, and troll the fuck out of anyone who hasn't read this page. It'd be fun. Especially if it gets bumped over 720 & PS4 threads.
  • Bremenacht 29 Apr 2013 18:31:29 21,129 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Bremenacht wrote:
    That one is fake!
    Waaaaah? It's the same old gif! Fake what?!
  • Armoured_Bear 29 Apr 2013 18:42:13 13,568 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Bremenacht wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    MrTomFTW wrote:
    This bomb has a really long fuse. How many years has it been now?
    The longer the fuse the bigger the explosion :-)
    Given the liklihood of E3 offering buggerall new for Nintendo i.e. no bombs or anything more concussive than a fart, I'd very much like to see you go full-on ninty-spastic: the very worst photoshops, the most tired old gifs etc etc. Rename this thread to 'At long last: The REAL bomb is on it's way!' or something like that, and troll the fuck out of anyone who hasn't read this page. It'd be fun. Especially if it gets bumped over 720 & PS4 threads.
    Let's put money on that, name your wager :-)

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • Armoured_Bear 29 Apr 2013 18:42:42 13,568 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Bremenacht wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Bremenacht wrote:
    That one is fake!
    Waaaaah? It's the same old gif! Fake what?!
    Unlike my GIF it's clearly not real...

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • Bremenacht 29 Apr 2013 18:48:21 21,129 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    ?
  • Page

    of 18 First / Last

Log in or register to reply