Minecraft XBLA Page 69

• Page

of 69 First / Last

Next
  • super-s1 19 May 2014 14:48:15 550 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 months ago
    Oh crap, why you need to save worlds to memory stick.
  • ubergine 19 May 2014 16:00:36 2,555 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    SomaticSense wrote:
    80mb update today.

It immediately corrupted my DLC apparently, according to the prompt I got when loading the game up. I'm now too scared to load my world, as it's clearly broken the game somehow :/
    Don't be too concerned, happens to me all the time. Just redownload the content, which is almost all tiny anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ubergine

• SomaticSense 19 May 2014 19:47:26 8,773 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Seems fine.

Loaded up an old world as a tester, and it seems everything is ok. Bizarrely none of the DLC is actually corrupted, or at least none of the texture packs or any of the skins I tried out. So I didn't have to suffer the ballache of deleting/redownloading in the end. Strange.
  • ubergine 20 May 2014 15:34:47 2,555 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    The bug appears to be the error message, not the bug

http://www.youtube.com/user/ubergine

• barchetta 28 May 2014 06:27:04 1,356 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    My lads will be happy today. Halo mashup is apparently released a little later:
    http://www.vg247.com/2014/05/27/halo-mash-up-for-minecraft-xbox-360-out-tomorrow/
  • acousticwilliam 9 Aug 2014 10:28:57 793 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Hi all,

Not to want to repeat myself, but please do come and check out this thread for a special Minecraft project for Save the Children.

Fronted by that handsome dynamo Dan Maher (Mr.PointyHead) and Chris Doney, we've launched Clinic Craft to help Save the Children build a REAL building, using Minecraft as a way to raise money for Save the Children.

NNID: Willum

• J.C 30 Aug 2014 21:08:14 1,271 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Hey guys. I'm looking for some minecraft mates for multiplayer. Really want to get involved and see what others are building and stuff. Gamer tag is JGC30
  • barchetta 21 Oct 2014 16:03:18 1,356 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Anybody able to shed any light on this?....

My son's friend has Minecraft and they have been playing together online happily for a few months. However, in the last week or so his digital copy of Minecraft has reverted to a 'trial' version and he lost access to his saved worlds etc.

I'd hazard a guess this relates to Minecraft DRM or licensing somehow. I wonder if removing his profile from the console and then retrieving it from XBL would 'refresh' licensing?

He has other such XBLA purchased games, such as Terraria, that show no issues whatsoever and he can load his existing games/play on line etc. The issue appears only related to his digital Minecraft.

I also tried from a disc-based Minecraft - lo and behold that works and he can get to his existing stuff - so everything is there, it just looks like he lost privileges/licensing somewhere along the line.

I checked his download history but even there it appears to read 'Trial version'.

/puzzled

Would be grateful if Anyone has seen similar issues and worked a way to fix it.
  • Raiko101 21 Oct 2014 18:28:04 6,458 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    This happens to me with particular games if i'm not connected to the internet, even though i've purchased every game under one account. Was the game definitely purchased with his account and not somebody else's?

3DS: 4210 4002 8289 (Dave)
    Wii U: Raiko87
    Xbox Live: Raiko87

• barchetta 21 Oct 2014 18:40:59 1,356 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Hmm.. it is difficult to say as I wasn't involved... and have been dragged into it cos 'he's into games... he'll know'! :D

Apparently so - they have also been on to Xbox support but that didn't seem to get very far.

I tested Minecraft, then Terraria. Both were digital purchases and Terraria ran without issue so connection to Live seemed fine.
  • Page

of 69 First / Last

Next