Has anyone heard from Madgod DC/DcP729UK

  • Page

    of 2 First / Last

    Previous
  • robthehermit 17 Feb 2012 16:00:16 3,985 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Bit of a random one, but has anyone heard from Duncan recently? He last signed into Live a month ago. He's probably happily playing PS3, but I can't check that.

    Even when he's having a PS3 season he usually at least signs into Xbox.com to check messages.

    GT: robthehermit

    Velim esset mundus iustus futuis procul et mori.

  • Dirtbox 17 Feb 2012 16:03:00 77,477 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Nope.

    I believe he ragequit after sony did something stupid again. A couple of stupid things that sony did ago.

    Good riddance tbh.

    Edited by Dirtbox at 16:05:44 17-02-2012

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • Deleted user 17 February 2012 16:03:22
    He was fucked to death by a bull mastiff.

    It was equals parts tragic and hilarious.
  • nickthegun 17 Feb 2012 16:08:09 58,857 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Wasnt he that guy who used to go mental at people for no reason?

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

  • robthehermit 17 Feb 2012 16:10:13 3,985 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    He did have that habit, yes.

    GT: robthehermit

    Velim esset mundus iustus futuis procul et mori.

  • DUFFMAN5 17 Feb 2012 16:10:19 14,425 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Duncan is sound, have not spoken with him over Live for a longtime, he plays the ps3 a lot now.

    "Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

  • Dirtbox 17 Feb 2012 16:10:41 77,477 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    He was the unemployed one who posted with his PS3, meaning he couldn't use caps, full stops or think.

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • Deleted user 17 February 2012 16:12:41
    Maybe he's been forced to work.
  • Deleted user 17 February 2012 16:19:30
    DUFFMAN5 wrote:
    Duncan is sound, have not spoken with him over Live for a longtime, he plays the ps3 a lot now.
    Good to hear that he's ok, I often wonder what he's up to these days.

    Always said he was a nice guy but he was way too manic depressive for me to put up with day-to-day, I'm afraid.
  • DUFFMAN5 17 Feb 2012 16:32:12 14,425 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Ironlungs76 wrote:
    DUFFMAN5 wrote:
    Duncan is sound, have not spoken with him over Live for a longtime, he plays the ps3 a lot now.
    Good to hear that he's ok, I often wonder what he's up to these days.

    Always said he was a nice guy but he was way too manic depressive for me to put up with day-to-day, I'm afraid.
    Hi H
    Indeed, both you and Lexx found that out I think ?

    "Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

  • skuzzbag 17 Feb 2012 16:40:32 5,637 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    Wasnt he that guy who used to go mental at people for no reason?
    Dirtbox?
  • Dirtbox 17 Feb 2012 16:46:25 77,477 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I'm a hate figure.

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • mrpon 17 Feb 2012 17:09:38 28,481 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    "Most hateful forumite 2012"

    Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

  • Dirtbox 17 Feb 2012 17:10:48 77,477 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Ahem. Hated.

    And only by extraordinarily thick people.

    Edited by Dirtbox at 17:11:11 17-02-2012

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • Deleted user 17 February 2012 17:55:04
    The guy was a cock, also heard he was mental on Xbox Live.
  • Deleted user 17 February 2012 17:56:45
    Yeah, despite his..uh...chequered past, he didn't do himself any favours here.

    He shit the bed, as it were.
  • Deleted user 17 February 2012 17:57:55
    Chequered past?
  • Deleted user 17 February 2012 18:00:26
    I can't make up my mind if that should be chequered or checkered.
  • Deleted user 17 February 2012 18:02:50
    mowgli wrote:
    Chequered past?
    I'd refer the honourable gentleman to a certain Fruit_Salad thread (usual 4am type) for further clarification (likely deleted now, not sure).

    I had a falling out with him but I wouldn't go so far as to say he was a 'cunt' or anything. He was a very helpful guy who just got carried away from time to time which, given his mental health issues, is sort of understandable.

    edit: it was 06:11 am actually, and it's been locked.

    Edited by Ironlungs76 at 18:10:36 17-02-2012
  • robthehermit 17 Feb 2012 18:03:31 3,985 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    meme wrote:
    Yeah, despite his..uh...chequered past, he didn't do himself any favours here.

    He shit the bed, as it were.
    Could have been worse though, he could have shit his chair.

    GT: robthehermit

    Velim esset mundus iustus futuis procul et mori.

  • Fatiguez 17 Feb 2012 18:04:07 8,707 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    meme wrote:
    I can't make up my mind if that should be chequered or checkered.
    I'd go for the latter. You disgusting native.
  • Deleted user 17 February 2012 18:08:47
    I was deliberately trying to avoid American-English there. :<

    They don't like Qs in their words.
  • Deleted user 17 February 2012 18:15:54
    Ironlungs76 wrote:
    mowgli wrote:
    Chequered past?
    I'd refer the honourable gentleman to a certain Fruit_Salad thread (usual 4am type) for further clarification (likely deleted now, not sure).

    I had a falling out with him but I wouldn't go so far as to say he was a 'cunt' or anything. He was a very helpful guy who just got carried away from time to time which, given his mental health issues, is sort of understandable.

    edit: it was 06:11 am actually, and it's been locked.
    Link please - FS has deleted his account so no idea how to find it!
  • Dirtbox 17 Feb 2012 18:36:41 77,477 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Ah yeah, that's why he did a shame quit.

    Solid gold lol from fruit and his ability to keep private stuff to himself.

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • Deleted user 17 February 2012 18:38:52
    Gah, tell me!
  • Dirtbox 17 Feb 2012 18:41:15 77,477 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    The shop a relative one. If that doesn't ring any bells then tough, I'm not going to go into further detail.

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • Deleted user 17 February 2012 18:51:24
    Yup, just had a few PMs explaining. I remember the thread, typical fucking fruit being a knob again. Poor guy.
  • DUFFMAN5 17 Feb 2012 21:55:24 14,425 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Duncan is back! as if by magic, he pm'd me tonight on Live.

    "Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

  • dominalien 17 Feb 2012 21:59:17 6,839 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Edit: Actually, sorry. I won't replicate the "joke". It wasn't funny, despite what some people want you to think.

    Just ignore this.

    Edited by dominalien at 22:00:46 17-02-2012

    PSN: DonOsito

  • Dirtbox 17 Feb 2012 22:06:45 77,477 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Actually it was the first thing you've ever posted that could be construed as a joke.

    Swapping one type of anal for another like that. Classy.

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • Page

    of 2 First / Last

    Previous
Log in or register to reply