Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Post deleted

99 problems and being ginger is one

• Fab4 29 Nov 2011 13:15:17 5,975 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    CrispyXUK wrote:
    The poles took her brick laying job though!
    They also fought alongside 'us' during WW2 and without them we probably wouldn't have had enough pilots during the Battle of Britain. Its a pity she's too fucking thick to understand history though.
  • Immaterial 29 Nov 2011 13:15:57 1,320 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Like I said in the random news thread, the Youtube comments are much scarier than the vitriol those fucking idiots were spouting, with the added empowerment of internet anonymity to make them all the crazier.

Think I'll just switch everything off.

• nickthegun 29 Nov 2011 13:16:26 58,782 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    RedSparrows wrote:
    It's also not just skin colour - they rant about Poles et al.

Mainly cos they're fucking retards and/or drunk.
    Bit racist. The poles did a wonderful job putting in my kitchen.

---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

• Thecunce 29 Nov 2011 13:20:29 114 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    If it was a black lady abusing a bus load of whites nobody would have heard about it. Scummy bitch though
  • Tom_Servo 29 Nov 2011 13:21:31 17,277 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Thecunce wrote:
    If it was a black lady abusing a bus load of whites nobody would have heard about it. Scummy bitch though
    Look at this guy
  • RedSparrows 29 Nov 2011 13:22:45 21,991 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    RedSparrows wrote:
    It's also not just skin colour - they rant about Poles et al.

Mainly cos they're fucking retards and/or drunk.
    Bit racist. The poles did a wonderful job putting in my kitchen.
    ahahahahaha, oh shit, what an awfully constructed paragraph... :D
  • Spin_Dr_Wolf 29 Nov 2011 13:38:06 6,170 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I presume we all know that the Transport Police have arrested someone over the video, first one i believe. Although i was dissapointed that none of the other white people vocally condemed her as a racist bitch, and told her to shut up, not that it would've shut her up though.
  • FWB 29 Nov 2011 13:45:38 43,802 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Tory heartland might not be eantinging like her but they're still holding views not too dissimilar albeit dressed up in politeness.

You ignore them. London is great because of the mix. Anyone fighting against it doesn't stand a chance.
  • FWB 29 Nov 2011 13:46:22 43,802 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Can we get an edit function for the mobile version?
  • caligari 29 Nov 2011 13:47:55 16,986 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Spin_Dr_Wolf wrote:
    I presume we all know that the Transport Police have arrested someone over the video, first one i believe. Although i was dissapointed that none of the other white people vocally condemed her as a racist bitch, and told her to shut up, not that it would've shut her up though.
    Prodding the crazies on the bus/tram/tube/plane is never a good idea.

Edited by caligari at 13:56:29 29-11-2011
  • senso-ji 29 Nov 2011 13:50:43 5,789 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Spin_Dr_Wolf wrote:
    One white woman did. She told her to stop shouting because she was making her children cry, and told her that she was white as well and to STFU.
  • TheSaint 29 Nov 2011 13:51:10 14,199 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Yeah, sad as it is I don't blame the others for keeping quiet.
  • THFourteen 29 Nov 2011 13:55:45 32,856 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    DUFFMAN5 wrote:
    Amazing and upsetting really. If it had been a guy, he would have been hit.
    to be honest i'm surprised she wasn't hit or at least told to shut the fuck up.

i'd like to think i'd have told her to get the fuck off the tram even if she was a woman - equal opportunities and all that - but i wouldn't have layed a finger on her.

still, you never know how you deal with those situations until they happen, luckily for me the worst form of racism i've ever had to endure was the usual schoolground stuff of "oi paki fuck off" when i was younger.
  • Nanocrystal 29 Nov 2011 14:01:29 991 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    The videos remind me of a few years ago when I passed a guy on the street in Leamington Spa handing out BNP pamphlets. Girlfriend and I walked past, ignoring him, and he yelled "Don't you want to send the foreigners back home, sir?" I turned around and said "Look, mate, my girlfriend's french. Do you think I want to send her home?" He rolled his eyes and said "Obviously I'm talking about the coloured ones!".
  • cianchristopher 29 Nov 2011 14:03:38 6,360 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Proof that all white people are racists...
  • Deleted user 29 November 2011 14:04:03
    It's like smarties, isn't it? :D
  • MetalDog 29 Nov 2011 14:05:06 23,708 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    It's quite hard to break a lifetime of training and draw attention to yourself in public, even to tell an arsehole to STFU. I've done it, but I never enjoy it - the shame of the situation has to outweigh the shame of yelling in public before I can do it.

-- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

• THFourteen 29 Nov 2011 14:10:41 32,856 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    MetalDog wrote:
    It's quite hard to break a lifetime of training and draw attention to yourself in public, even to tell an arsehole to STFU. I've done it, but I never enjoy it - the shame of the situation has to outweigh the shame of yelling in public before I can do it.
    i have no issues with it

i always yell "OI YOU FUCKING PRICK" every time i am crossing a road and a cyclist whizzes past running a red light

when they inevitable turn round to give me evils i stare them down with a "come on then mate" type look

it will come back and bite me on the ass one day, i'm only small.
  • nickthegun 29 Nov 2011 14:12:16 58,782 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I dont generally but the mrs often volunteers my services as a bodyguard because she cant keep her mouth shut. She is very easily outraged and isnt worried to let people know it.

In summer we got back to our car in a carpark and in the one next to us were a couple of kids aged 4 or 5 in the back with the windows slightly cracked. She made us wait and gave it 10 minutes before she called the police. The mum came back at 8 mins and the wife went apeshit at her.

The mum, naturally, was all 'nuh uh huh, you do NOT tell me how to parent my kids' and the wife was all 'yes I fucking do if you leave them trapped in a car in the middle of summer'. I just stood there looking at my feet.

She also got us barred from a pub for kicking off about them not giving her tap water along with her coke and the 30 quids worth of food we just ordered. Again, I just sort of stood there, looking stunned and the landlord said 'arent you going to do anything about your wife?'. I said 'I think shes doing pretty well for herself, to be honest' and then she had a go at him for being sexist.

Women, eh?

He totally called it

• lexxx 29 Nov 2011 14:19:50 164 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    TheSaint wrote:
    Yeah, sad as it is I don't blame the others for keeping quiet.
    Agreed, its not an uncommon occasion to face nutcases on public transport is it. Not usually as abhorrent as the woman in this video of course, a real "Croydon rose". And its not limited to the passengers, I remember a bus driver in South London stopping the bus and shouting "I'm going to rip off your head and piss down your neck". Not at me, at least I think not.
  • Trendyninja 29 Nov 2011 14:20:28 93 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @nickthegun - Well to be fair I think on both accounts she had very valid points. All to often we sit there and say nothing only to get home and say...I should have said this...I should have said that.

Well done to her I say.
  • MetalDog 29 Nov 2011 14:21:18 23,708 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Your wife sounds awesome =)

-- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

• nickthegun 29 Nov 2011 14:22:32 58,782 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Trendyninja wrote:
    @nickthegun - Well to be fair I think on both accounts she had very valid points. All to often we sit there and say nothing only to get home and say...I should have said this...I should have said that.

Well done to her I say.
    Oh, yeah, absolutely. It just brings into contrast how differently we are wired up. She will stride into battle in a heartbeat. I dont really like to make a fuss.

The racist tram lady would have got some shit if my mrs had been on it, certainly.

He totally called it

• Fab4 29 Nov 2011 14:22:48 5,975 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Trendyninja wrote:

Well done to her I say.
    Indeed. I still would have told the police about the woman with the kids.
  • THFourteen 29 Nov 2011 14:23:21 32,856 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    meh. if more people left their kids in cars on hot summer days, then there would be less of them around to riot

I'm joking i'm joking!!!
  • wblastyn 29 Nov 2011 14:23:42 27 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Using her "logic" we should all move back to Africa, since that's where humans came from. Not sure if we'd all fit though :p

3DS: 0430-8259-3181

• nickthegun 29 Nov 2011 14:28:30 58,782 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The 'funny' thing was that, living in the most middle class place in the world, the woman was a total sloane, with the car in question being a landrover discovery, not some charver as some of you have probably assumed.

The kind of woman who has never been told 'no' in her life, so didnt really know how to handle being told that she is a fucking idiot.

He totally called it

• Deleted user 29 November 2011 14:28:37
    disusedgenius wrote:
    Ka-blamo wrote:
    Anyone agree with her? some of you are from London, does it bother you when you're the only white person on a bus/train/tram etc?
    Not really, no. Though I do find it a little odd visually - just the combination of old London things with modern multiculturalism. That's just modern London though and if you can't enjoy that then you might as well start looking to move elsewhere.
    There is something awesomely ironic about this post.

Woman was a stupid cunt, feel sorry for the kid the most.
  • Rhythm 29 Nov 2011 14:30:22 2,462 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Immaterial wrote:
    Like I said in the random news thread, the Youtube comments are much scarier than the vitriol those fucking idiots were spouting, with the added empowerment of internet anonymity to make them all the crazier.
    I took a peek at the comments last night. Really wish I hadn't :-(
  • Page

of 30 First / Last