Another Random Musings Thread Page 497

• Page

of 568 First / Last

• Mr-Brett 17 Nov 2012 16:45:31 12,774 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Facepalm wrote:
    Mr-Brett wrote:
    I'm amazed you don't have mowgli on ignore, I decided I didn't need to see his petty bitter trolling ages ago. Don't pay attention to it, just pity him. He has a decent life and can't even see, instead spending his time lashing out at people for little or no reason and whining like a child about every insignificant thing in his life. Sad and dull.
    Brett mate, I actually quite like him. He just bores me with the, your opinions don't count cos your drunk. That maybe true, but really. Drunk or sober, if I'm gonna say something counter it, offer a counter opinion, just spouting "oh, it's fruit so instantly shit" gets me down, he's like my personal troll, do I need to feed him?

I like him, but he should treat this forum as I do now, a place to post, offer an opinion, even if that opinion isn't to everyones tastes, it's your opinion, as aol once said /discuss
    Fair enough, respect where it's due you take all the crap people throw at you pretty well.

Portable view - Never forget.

• Deleted user 17 November 2012 17:03:31
  • Deleted user 17 November 2012 17:13:27
    @BinaryBob101 I didn't actually until the other day. But still, principle and all that
  • Psychotext 17 Nov 2012 17:22:33 53,982 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Facepalm wrote:
    Live fast, die young.
    Plus my liver is like, can we call it a day? Yes mate.
    You're not living fast, you're barely living.
  • Trafford 17 Nov 2012 17:31:27 5,739 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Rebel without a clue.
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 17 Nov 2012 17:36:57 37,882 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    ass?

Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

• Deleted user 17 November 2012 17:39:43
    At the pearly gates, fruit stands in line. St. Peter calls him forward.

"And why do you deserve entry to heaven?"

Facepalm wrote:
    I have to deal with the directors kids. They are learning what hard work is to be fair to them, but their not used to it. Yes, you really have to bend down and lift this box. /Cool
    "Uh...I see. Anything else?"

Facepalm wrote:
    do I need my arsed whipped.
    "Look, can you hurry up and justify your life? What have you done?"

Facepalm wrote:
    meeting shambles and kitten and rodpad and grayson and venatio and sims and ass and cheese and lord and gemma and tom and really do I have to name the awesome 100's? And the gears of war new crowd.
    "So you met some people."

Facepalm wrote:
    Also, gaming has tried to kill me with three blood clots in my right leg. I really shouldn't play for hours. But I love it.

Live fast, die young.
    "Go away."
  • sport 17 Nov 2012 17:47:06 12,697 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Fruit finally meets Gremmi
  • Psychotext 17 Nov 2012 17:51:39 53,982 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Facepalm wrote:
    And what are you two doing, living to 90 dripping in you're pee pants.
    By comparison, you seem to be spending most of your life pissing all over yourself, dribbling into your keyboard, barely coherent.

EG has its share of fast living risk taking go getters... you're not even close to being one of them.
  • Psychotext 17 Nov 2012 17:58:15 53,982 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Really? It's nearly 6pm on the weekend.
  • Syrette 17 Nov 2012 18:01:02 43,337 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    mowgli wrote:
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    Fruit's solution to the aimlessness of life is to join the armed forces and make something of himself.

mowgli's solution is to distract himself with a string of magpie purchases culminating in a dog he's trapped in his flat.
    Your solution being to create and desperately hang onto this transparent-to-all persona of a social beast to make up for the loneliness and warhammer collection. While at the same time acting like a 24/7 careless cunt because you're still embarrassed about asking EG whether a promotion is worth it if it means you have to spend less time on EG.

I kid I kid.
    :o

• Deleted user 17 November 2012 18:04:19
    I'm posting on here with one hand whilst designing a cathedral with the other, and with my third hand I'm hand-rearing an abandoned bonobo monkey.

With my fourth hand I'm wanking furiously.
  • Psychotext 17 Nov 2012 18:11:44 53,982 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Facepalm wrote:
    And you're busy what? Inventing the next wheel. No you're wasting time responding to my post, which means you're as fucked as me.
    Looks like a strawman to me. Where exactly did I say there was anything wrong with posting on here?

Plenty wrong with being drunk all the time and generally being a twat though. :)
  • graysonavich 17 Nov 2012 18:18:08 7,320 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Randomly sticking the boot in for some internet points isn't exactly an admirable attribute either.
  • Psychotext 17 Nov 2012 18:24:36 53,982 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I wasn't aware there were points available. I'm going to take a guess that we're both on zero right now.
  • graysonavich 17 Nov 2012 18:28:26 7,320 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Who knows. You catch more flies with honey though. We're all in this together so we may as well be nice to each other.
  • Psychotext 17 Nov 2012 18:29:31 53,982 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I wouldn't have said anything were it not for that racist bullshit from a couple of pages ago. I think people around here know me well enough by now to know that.
  • Page

of 568 First / Last