Another Random Musings Thread Page 491

  • Page

    of 568 First / Last

  • Salaman 13 Nov 2012 14:52:57 18,959 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Jason's in for a treat when he gets back then.
    :-)
  • Popzeus 13 Nov 2012 15:10:01 8,299 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Only two threads on Codblops 2?! Maybe the forum really is dying.

    Or maybe EG should delay its reviews of mong-magnet titles more often.

    Currently playing: Standing In A Car Park Simulator 2013

  • cheeky_prawnking 13 Nov 2012 20:27:36 4,456 posts
    Seen 56 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Does it need more than two? Was tempted but resisted. Purchased Euro millions tickets instead.

    Anyway, a dog collar that shocks on a mans balls. Yay or nay?

    Not me this time.
  • Jono62 13 Nov 2012 20:30:50 14,054 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    mowgli wrote:
    Just started Dexter season 4. This is fucking horrible :( Don't remember the other series being so damn horrible.
    It's the best one IMO. John Lithgow is really good. The fifth one was awful.
  • Carlo 13 Nov 2012 21:34:23 17,996 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Nokia lumina advert is REALLY annoying and shit. I should get a job vetting adverts.

    Then again i should volunteer to tell them which ones are shit for the good of humanity

    PSN ID: Djini

  • Kanjin 13 Nov 2012 22:00:02 1,091 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    The Bioware fandom is the only one that gets up in arms and complains when they announce a new game.
  • guts 14 Nov 2012 01:23:55 1,690 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Salaman wrote:
    Jason's in for a treat when he gets back then.
    :-)
    Not as much ad me, the swine. Parked my car near work this morning. After work Jason and me wandered up to the pub where we are having our official movember party (30th November, all welcome, see mo page for details) which will have karaoke or disco, but hopefully karaoke.  Had a leisurely pint and then we wandered back to work to get our cars and go home. J got in his and waited as I neared where I was sure I had left mine and then drove past smiling as I realised it wasn't there. During the day I leave my car keys in my bag. So this afternoon Jason thought it would he nice of him to park my car somewhere else for me. After about nearly half an hour of walking around the local side streets I found he had parked it down the road opposite the pub.

    Whassamattayou, whyoulookasosad, itsanicaplace, itsanotsobad, heyshaddupayourface.

  • Psychotext 14 Nov 2012 13:33:20 53,940 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I just saw the latest hardware sales in Japan. The difference in sales between the 3DS and the Vita this week is just... wow.

    3DS: 187,077
    PSV: 4,021
  • Zizoo 14 Nov 2012 13:37:51 8,278 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    It's a travesty imo.
  • pinebear 15 Nov 2012 22:34:52 8,565 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    pinebear wrote:
    Whatever happened to twitter.com/EG_Forum_News ?
    I enjoyed all one day's worth of output.
    Well? Own up!

  • Deleted user 16 November 2012 12:10:05
    Just ate a whole pack of nachos.

    Waiting for the regret to kick in.
  • Deleted user 16 November 2012 12:12:56
    There it is!

    :((
  • Rusty_M 16 Nov 2012 12:13:15 4,648 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    We're they Doritos? If not, no need for regret.

    The world is going mad. Me? I'm doing fine.

  • billythekid 16 Nov 2012 12:14:15 11,106 posts
    Seen 47 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    mowgli wrote:
    Just ate a whole pack of nachos.

    Waiting for the regret to kick in.
    I watched the Man vs Food with Mount Nacheesmo the other day.
    Think I'd regret attempting to eat that. Love to try though :)
    http://nachonomics.com/review-tios-mexican-cafe
  • Deleted user 16 November 2012 12:14:38
    Proper nachos. Two types of salsa, cheese, sour cream, jalapeņos, jalapeno relish, peri peri salt and guacamole.
  • Salaman 16 Nov 2012 12:22:45 18,959 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    guts wrote:
    Salaman wrote:
    Jason's in for a treat when he gets back then.
    :-)
    Not as much ad me, the swine. Parked my car near work this morning. After work Jason and me wandered up to the pub where we are having our official movember party (30th November, all welcome, see mo page for details) which will have karaoke or disco, but hopefully karaoke.  Had a leisurely pint and then we wandered back to work to get our cars and go home. J got in his and waited as I neared where I was sure I had left mine and then drove past smiling as I realised it wasn't there. During the day I leave my car keys in my bag. So this afternoon Jason thought it would he nice of him to park my car somewhere else for me. After about nearly half an hour of walking around the local side streets I found he had parked it down the road opposite the pub.
    Excellent. =)
    I can see this ending in an accidental death for one of you.
    Are you going to post-it his cubicle or fill it with foam peanuts or something next?
  • Rusty_M 16 Nov 2012 12:32:22 4,648 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Mowgli, that's not regrettable then. That's just tasty. We had nachos for dinner the other night. Spicy Doritos (no Mountain Dew so I might get away with it), fuck loads of cheddar, some salsa and sour cream. Great stuff. Screw regret!

    The world is going mad. Me? I'm doing fine.

  • Deleted user 16 November 2012 12:33:27
    Difference is the 'we' though!
  • BillMurray 16 Nov 2012 12:50:31 7,701 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Bloody hell. Really want some nachos now.
  • Rusty_M 16 Nov 2012 12:56:33 4,648 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Me too

    The world is going mad. Me? I'm doing fine.

  • guts 16 Nov 2012 13:08:43 1,690 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Salaman wrote:
    guts wrote:
    Salaman wrote:
    Jason's in for a treat when he gets back then.
    :-)
    Not as much ad me, the swine. Parked my car near work this morning. After work Jason and me wandered up to the pub where we are having our official movember party (30th November, all welcome, see mo page for details) which will have karaoke or disco, but hopefully karaoke.  Had a leisurely pint and then we wandered back to work to get our cars and go home. J got in his and waited as I neared where I was sure I had left mine and then drove past smiling as I realised it wasn't there. During the day I leave my car keys in my bag. So this afternoon Jason thought it would he nice of him to park my car somewhere else for me. After about nearly half an hour of walking around the local side streets I found he had parked it down the road opposite the pub.
    Excellent. =)
    I can see this ending in an accidental death for one of you.
    Are you going to post-it his cubicle or fill it with foam peanuts or something next?
    The next episode.
    Jason has had a couple of hospital tests and had to supply some urine samples. Anyway, he ended up with a spare tube of piss so decided to leave it in a little magnetic tray I use to hold bolts etc when stripping machines down. I left it as it wasn't in my way at the time. About an hour later I noticed it was gone. I knew the arse hat would have hidden it somewhere I would put my hands so first I checked the pocket in my bag where I leave my car keys. It wasn't there so I checked my coat pocket and found it. On with the latex gloves and I fish it out, nip down to his car and pour it in the air vents at the top of the bonnet. This is where the air comes in when you turn your heater on to de mist your windows and warm yourself up. I didn't tell him I'd found it so as I left work he was trying to get me to put my hands in my pockets, which I didn't do. Just before I got in my car he said something about his sample so I told him then that I had found it and that he might not want to use his heater on for a few days. So far, I think I am winning but I am having to really watch my back.

    Whassamattayou, whyoulookasosad, itsanicaplace, itsanotsobad, heyshaddupayourface.

  • billythekid 16 Nov 2012 14:16:13 11,106 posts
    Seen 47 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Bieber fever soon to be no more :)
  • skuzzbag 16 Nov 2012 14:17:34 5,638 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Christ that's going to stink forever unless he can get them cleaned.
  • BillMurray 16 Nov 2012 14:27:14 7,701 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I hope he gets road rash if he falls off. His ankles will snap like a twig in those horrible boots too.
  • glaeken 16 Nov 2012 14:31:36 11,143 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    How small is he given he cannot flat foot it on a Ducati.
  • Deleted user 17 November 2012 03:01:56
    Facepalm wrote:
    Im so fucking bored with my current job. So, I've decided to join the forces. I must filled in my form for the RAF. Call back tomorrow. Sick of this mundanne work shit. I need to support our country. It's about to kick off.
    Hahahaha
  • Page

    of 568 First / Last

Log in or register to reply