Wii U Page 781

  • Page

    of 1348 First / Last

  • nickthegun 12 Jul 2013 21:12:29 58,885 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    If we all complain then no one can get arrested. It will be like the end of lady vengeance.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

  • nickthegun 12 Jul 2013 21:13:19 58,885 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I think this conversation proves, if proof were needed, that the mods have 100% given up on this thread.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

  • Deleted user 12 July 2013 21:13:38
    It'll be like Murder on the Orient Express. They'll investigate, work out that we all did it, decide that the victim was a prick anyway and bugger off back home.
  • Deleted user 12 July 2013 21:15:00
    nickthegun wrote:
    I think this conversation proves, if proof were needed, that the mods have 100% given up on this thread.
    matzo's got his work cut out for him here if he wants to continue his quest to be banned from the entire internet.
  • Jeepers 12 Jul 2013 21:16:00 13,173 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    IS HIS MOTHER A FUCKING, DOGGING WHORE OR NOT?

    FFS, what is the point of EG any more?
  • Deckard1 12 Jul 2013 21:17:41 27,256 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I believe she is yes
  • nickthegun 12 Jul 2013 21:18:00 58,885 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    meme wrote:
    nickthegun wrote:
    I think this conversation proves, if proof were needed, that the mods have 100% given up on this thread.
    matzo's got his work cut out for him here if he wants to continue his quest to be banned from the entire internet.
    Yeah. He should really start being a dick in the xbox one thread.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

  • Jeepers 12 Jul 2013 21:18:18 13,173 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Thank you, user Deckard. S'all I wanted to know.
  • nickthegun 12 Jul 2013 21:19:35 58,885 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    So.... how about that pikmin, huh?

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

  • nickthegun 12 Jul 2013 21:20:20 58,885 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Im genuinely sorry to all the nintendo fans on this site.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

  • Jeepers 12 Jul 2013 21:20:22 13,173 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    250 million sales.

    That's Pikmin. Not matzy's mum.
  • neilka 12 Jul 2013 21:22:54 15,678 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I also feel sorry for all the Nintendo fans on this site. And elsewhere.
  • Jeepers 12 Jul 2013 21:25:42 13,173 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Saville-apologist.

    Edited by Jeepers at 21:25:59 12-07-2013
  • DFawkes 12 Jul 2013 21:32:00 22,613 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I've mostly been playing Lego City recently. Still one of my favourite games. It's taking me ages to do all the little bits and bobs, which is a good thing. Still have to do the individual levels, but I've almost done the City except a single Disguise in the starter district which I swear doesn't exist. I'm hoping it unlocks later because I've looked everywhere!

    Edited by DFawkes at 21:32:36 12-07-2013

    I'd kick the living daylights out of the producers of Tipping Point - Ghandi

  • Bremenacht 12 Jul 2013 21:58:41 17,614 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago


    No reason.
  • Pinky_Floyd 12 Jul 2013 22:18:50 7,456 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    DFawkes wrote:
    I've mostly been playing Lego City recently. Still one of my favourite games. It's taking me ages to do all the little bits and bobs, which is a good thing. Still have to do the individual levels, but I've almost done the City except a single Disguise in the starter district which I swear doesn't exist. I'm hoping it unlocks later because I've looked everywhere!
    Its laugh out loud funny in places.  Great use of the gamepad too, I always giggle when I get a call and someones face pops up on screen and their voice comes through the gamepad loudspeaker. 

    Actually we need more clever use of sound.  The main wii u menu music is really well done, I have the main theme through the 5.1 speakers and then you have a slightly different track coming through the gamepad and it sounds just class.  The stereo speakers on the gamepad are just far enough apart to allow a sense of true seperation in the channels. 
  • Deckard1 12 Jul 2013 22:26:51 27,256 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Jesus, your efforts to try and turn this around are painful. You really should be better at this by now, you must have had endless practice. The entire internet thinks you're a cock.
  • Pinky_Floyd 12 Jul 2013 22:27:04 7,456 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Surely its time for people who are just arguing with each other on a personal basis on things that have nothing to do with Wii U to just fuck off?

    Or maybe Im being unresonable and this mess of a thread is in fact, totally acceptable?

    I know the answer to both questions, but why am I posting this and not a mod?

    I dont know the answer to question 3 :)
  • Deleted user 12 July 2013 22:28:44
    It's not illegal. Otherwise people who falsely complain in customer service situations would be breaking the law. You can take him to civil court in the unlikely event that both nick and your employers give a shit enough to hand you your mop, but then the onus would be on you to prove they were "trumped up reasons".
  • DFawkes 12 Jul 2013 22:29:56 22,613 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Pinky_Floyd wrote:
    Actually we need more clever use of sound.  The main wii u menu music is really well done, I have the main theme through the 5.1 speakers and then you have a slightly different track coming through the gamepad and it sounds just class.  The stereo speakers on the gamepad are just far enough apart to allow a sense of true seperation in the channels. 
    Indeed, the use of sound in the menus is really clever. Plus in Lego City, and Arkham City to a degree. I do love the effect the separation gives. Even with Off TV Play, the speakers on the Gamepad separate the sound really well. Do they have virtual surround or something similar? The helicopters in Arkham City in particular sometimes sound like their behind you.

    I'd kick the living daylights out of the producers of Tipping Point - Ghandi

  • nickthegun 12 Jul 2013 22:34:47 58,885 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The problem is now for all your 'lets drop it' you are going to respond to everything I say because you are insane.

    I spent a week in a PM conversation where I posted absolute garbage to you. Honestly, I still cant believe someone was stupid enough to bother to reply to some of the shite I was sending over to you. Half of it made no sense but, nontheless, in your determination to have the last word, you replied to me in increasingly irate tones.

    This is happening now, matzos. Im talking shit to you and you still keep responding. Its actually incredible. I dont know how much clearer it can be that im just fucking around with you because you are an idiot.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

  • DFawkes 12 Jul 2013 22:42:46 22,613 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    It'll probably sell quite well. NSMB sold over 2 million, so I think about half that would be a reasonable guess. Maybe not quickly, but I'd be willing to bet it'll sell to a good proportion of Wii U owners.

    I've become quite accustomed to having the map on the Gamepad screen. I know it's a completely unoriginal use of the screen, but I really miss it when it's not there. I do hope the Vita and Smartglass do similar as I really like having the map right there in my hands, with actual progress and stats from the game. Preferably with Crackdown 3 at some point, please Microsoft ;)

    I really wouldn't want to go back to those games without it now. It's just we wither have to pay lots more for the privilege, or wait ages for our version like Deus Ex! I'm getting impatient with that one. If it goes cheap in the Steam Sale I might have that and playthrough one way, then do it another way on Wii U.

    Edited by DFawkes at 22:45:57 12-07-2013

    I'd kick the living daylights out of the producers of Tipping Point - Ghandi

  • Deckard1 12 Jul 2013 22:45:08 27,256 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Haha fucking hell. Well it's been a long time coming, but I genuinely think we may have found the worst person on the internet.
  • Deleted user 12 July 2013 22:45:08
    I think Super Mario 3D World will cause the WiiU to fly off the shelves this Christmas, if it's bundled for a competitive price.
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 12 Jul 2013 22:46:46 37,379 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Jesus Christ guys, it's Friday evening. Give it a fucking rest, do you not have anything better to do with your time?* Stop it.

    *Hypothetical question of course.

    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

  • nickthegun 12 Jul 2013 22:46:59 58,885 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    mazty wrote:
    nickthegun wrote:
    The problem is now for all your 'lets drop it' you are going to respond to everything I say because you are insane.

    I spent a week in a PM conversation where I posted absolute garbage to you. Honestly, I still cant believe someone was stupid enough to bother to reply to some of the shite I was sending over to you. Half of it made no sense but, nontheless, in your determination to have the last word, you replied to me in increasingly irate tones.

    This is happening now, matzos. Im talking shit to you and you still keep responding. Its actually incredible. I dont know how much clearer it can be that im just fucking around with you because you are an idiot.
    I say drop it and give you multiple opportunities to do so, and you say I can't because I'm insane.

    The irony is palpable. For a grown man, you act like an imbecilic teenager.

    Here's a change of conversation - how well do you think Super Mario 3D World will perform this Christmas? If you're genuine with what you're saying, drop the autistic crap and start talking about Nintendo.
    You are a purple spaniel.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

  • Deleted user 12 July 2013 22:47:26
    It's not Friday evening here yet. Can I go on for a few more hours?
  • Page

    of 1348 First / Last

Log in or register to reply