Wii U Page 651

• Page

of 1212 First / Last

• Youthist 15 May 2013 17:10:09 9,896 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    You actually are simple I think. Quite the tragedy.

Tell us all again - The Wii U has been dropped before it was released etc. Go on.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realise half of them are stupider than that

• LeoliansBro 15 May 2013 17:10:34 41,864 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Widge wrote:
    Why bother speculating about what will save the WiiU?
    The 3DS was dead, it was doomed.
    The 3DS had no games.
    The 3DS had no visible pipeline of games.

People waited, it got sorted out, it is on the up.

Why on earth is there this mental obsession to make people validate a system they bought for their own reasons?

It's crazy speculation on the barest of details and neither side has any chance of proving that they are "right" whatsoever. All this is doing is creating a totally maddening thread for any outsiders to read.

Dissect it further down the line if you must, but bloody hell, just give up on this circular slanging match.
    That's not actually what I am saying. I'm pointing out that this has all the hallmarks of abandonware at the present an I speculated that Nintendo might be better off moving to a stronger console in 18 months' time.

This then all got out of hand because this is not a popular opinion. the problem is nobody has actually produced anything to make me think otherwise, it's all 'wait until E3' or 'they said they'd make a Mario game' or 'Nintendo know what they're doing'.

E3 will be the acid test for sure though, and I'll happily have my mind changed by their announcements if I'm proven wrong. I just haven't been yet.

LB, you really are a massive geek.

• Youthist 15 May 2013 17:11:03 9,896 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    There it is.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realise half of them are stupider than that

• LeoliansBro 15 May 2013 17:11:17 41,864 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Fuck off Youthist.

• LeoliansBro 15 May 2013 17:11:52 41,864 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    No wait, don't fuck off, tell me how the WiiU is a success instead.

• Youthist 15 May 2013 17:12:12 9,896 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Re-evaluate. Or get a job. Do fucking something.

• LeoliansBro 15 May 2013 17:12:48 41,864 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Well that's changed my mind.

• kalel 15 May 2013 17:13:28 83,875 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Your actual mums.
  • Armoured_Bear 15 May 2013 17:14:21 8,748 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    Super Metroid and Scribblenauts are not going to save the WiiU.
    Who said that they would?
    Do you have massive problems in reading comprehension?
    OK so what do we know about that WILL save the WiiU?

Key word: 'know'.
    Love your logic.

LB - "You said that Flowers are the same as 20 foot gorillas in pink kimonos "
    Someone - "No, I never said anything like that, you made that up"
    LB - "So what is the SAME as 20 foot gorillas in pink kimonos?"

You seem to be utterly crackers.

XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

• LeoliansBro 15 May 2013 17:15:05 41,864 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    OK, so what do we know about that WILL save the WiiU then ecosse?

• addyb 15 May 2013 17:15:48 834 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Well this thread really is going round in circles. Like I said earlier its a shame. Found it funny at first but its just getting ponderous watching 2 other members share insults.

/Steps quietly outta the Wii U forum
  • graysonavich 15 May 2013 17:15:55 6,802 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Publicity from Operation Yewtree
  • Armoured_Bear 15 May 2013 17:19:27 8,748 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    No wait, don't fuck off, tell me how the WiiU is a success instead.
    I don't think anyone has said that it is a success, most people agree that it's a machine with good and bad points that has had an extremely underwhelming first 6 months in terms of software support and they may or may not have enjoyed the games that have actually been released.

This perception of the thread trolls is based purely on fantasy and their own twisted agenda.

• Armoured_Bear 15 May 2013 17:27:41 8,748 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    OK, so what do we know about that WILL save the WiiU then ecosse?
    I have no idea how successful the platform will be, what will definitely make some difference is the release of the following announced titles:

-Mario 3D Game that is playable at E3
    -Mario Kart Wii U playable at E3
    -X (Awesome looking Xenoblade sequel)
    -New Yoshi Platformer
    -Wii U Party
    -Wii U Fit
    -Bayonetta 2
    -Pikmin 3
    -Wonderful 101

There's other unannounced stuff such as whatever Retro have been working on for years that will be interesting.
    Western Software Support has been disappearing almost weekly but there should be more Japanese stuff to come.

How much of a difference this will make remains to be seen, it's too early to tell, we'll have a better indication after E3 and a far stronger one by early next year.
    The idea that the future of the platform is guaranteed in any direction after 6 months is retarded, IT'S TOO EARLY.

• Raiko101 15 May 2013 17:32:15 5,536 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Here's a pro tip! If you think somebody is trolling, baiting or simply being annoying, then put them on ignore. Contrary to what has been said, it does actually work and it actually cleans this thread up quite significantly.

Strongly recommended if you're not the sort of person who enjoys having the same arguements every day, for 6 months.

You can always drop your NNID into the friend code thread and chat with down to earth folk through Miiverse, too. :D

Edited by Raiko101 at 17:33:42 15-05-2013

3DS: 4210 4002 8289 (Dave)
    Wii U: Raiko87
    Xbox Live: Raiko87

• CosmicFuzz 15 May 2013 17:32:51 21,241 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Youthist wrote:
    Re-evaluate. Or get a job. Do fucking something.
    You know, I don't think I've ever seen you contribute something positive to any discussion on here, not once. All you do is try to get a rise of people, usual LB. What's your problem exactly? You just seem like a massive troll.

Edited by CosmicFuzz at 17:33:23 15-05-2013

What's your thoughts on Heroes Reborn? Read my TV musings here.

• Armoured_Bear 15 May 2013 17:35:16 8,748 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Raiko101 wrote:
    Here's a pro tip! If you think somebody is trolling, baiting or simply being annoying, then put them on ignore. Contrary to what has been said, it does actually work and it actually cleans this thread up quite significantly.

Strongly recommended if you're not the sort of person who enjoys having the same arguements every day, for 6 months.

You can always drop you NNID into the friend code thread and chat with down to earth folk through Miiverse, too. :D
    I agree.
    I have all the tards on ignore (did I mention my ignore lost before?), I briefly took LB off today as his insanity is interesting.
    The problem is that sometimes people quote the tards but ignoring does make a big difference.
    If someone has a problem with another poster but refuses to use ignore you can guarantee that they are only interested in petty arguments, trolling and baiting.

• Youthist 15 May 2013 17:35:34 9,896 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I asked LB what he meant by the price halving. Which he has used before on here. He told me to fuck off, again. I react. Things then then carried on from there.

TBH I don't think I have issues with many folk on here except the circle-tugger bullies.

• addyb 15 May 2013 17:35:42 834 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @Raiko101

Just simply not responding works wonders from my experience. Ignore features very rarely get used properly as both are too curious to find out what the other has said.

Again this is from my experience moderating elsewhere.
  • nickthegun 15 May 2013 17:37:28 55,849 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Every two weeks he gets enough dole money to buy an hour of internet at the library which he uses to complain about things on the internet.

---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

• Youthist 15 May 2013 17:38:29 9,896 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Ole "nickthegun" protecting his "friends". How sweet.

• Deckard1 15 May 2013 17:38:36 25,413 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    CAN EVERYBODY STOP SAYING BAD STUFF ABOUT NINTENDO

Called it

• neilka 15 May 2013 17:41:12 14,942 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Nintendo are 100% gay
  • Armoured_Bear 15 May 2013 17:42:51 8,748 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Youthist wrote:
    I reckon LB is the "mummy".

• YenRug 15 May 2013 17:43:28 1,753 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    it's all 'wait until E3' or 'they said they'd make a Mario game' or 'Nintendo know what they're doing'.

E3 will be the acid test for sure though, and I'll happily have my mind changed by their announcements if I'm proven wrong. I just haven't been yet.
    So why keep on arguing? Go away and come back after E3: if Nintendo drop the ball with what they show, crow about it; if Nintendo show off great games and a full, regular release schedule, put your hands up and admit you got it wrong.

Obviously, some people will disagree as to which way E3 went for Nintendo, whether for or against you, but what is the point of maintaining a slanging match in the meantime? Well, other than being arsey, that is.
  • Deleted user 15 May 2013 17:43:37
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    OK, so what do we know about that WILL save the WiiU ....?
    /Tongue-in-cheek

I have bought one, so it is destined to go full term (ie be at least as successful as the cube for Nintendo software).

I have a 100% record for all previous systems I've bought and avoided all the ones that were cancelled early(turkeys). So you can all safely buy a Vita or WiiU knowing it will get a life. Even buying a PSP and 360 temporarily helped change their fortunes.

Sorry you meant software? :)
  • nickthegun 15 May 2013 17:44:25 55,849 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Youthist wrote:
    Im not. I just find it funny that every so often you appear like a ghostly turd to immediately get into a huff about something.

For once it would be nice to see you start a conversation or at least participate in something from the beginning. You know, work up towards impotent rage rather than arriving there immediately.

I suspect its not very satisfying for you.

He totally called it

• neilka 15 May 2013 17:46:21 14,942 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    LET'S ALL HAVE A BIG HUG

(not ecosse)
  • nickthegun 15 May 2013 17:46:53 55,849 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    In fact, lets have a conversation youthist. I would rather not get whined at by you once a week. I want to nurture something.

So, how was your day? is work going well?

He totally called it

• Youthist 15 May 2013 17:50:35 9,896 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I spend a bit of time per day on here, or you know, when work allows and stuff. I think that is allowed, last time I checked the rules.

Either way, are you trying to pretend that you and your chums are adding value to this thread? Please. Let's not pretend I get into a 'huff about something' simply because I react when you three nobs are talking shit for not reason other than to troll.

• Page

of 1212 First / Last