PSN & Qriocity to resume service this week Page 2

• Page

of 2 First / Last

Next
  • thedriffter50 2 May 2011 22:57:51 166 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    ElNino9 wrote:
    Thing is, all the 'free' games you download with the months free PSN+ won't work when the alloted month is up.

Cunts.
    Just download the games with trophies like Sonic 1 and 2 and quickly get all the trophies and bang and the dirt is gone :D
  • thedriffter50 2 May 2011 22:59:14 166 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Rauha wrote:
    You're trying too hard.
    Aww thank you. Your too kind :p
  • HyperTails 3 May 2011 12:42:31 63 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    thedriffter50 wrote:
    HyperTails wrote:
    Kenshin001 wrote:
    So you are thinking about rewarding Sony for losing all your data to hackers by signing up for PS+? Haha, fuck that. Glad PSN will be back up, will be glad to get free stuff, but no way I'm signing up for PS+.

'Rewarding'? How would I be 'rewarding' Sony if I like what i'm getting and sign up? Yeah, they lost our details. They have also secured the network and have given us a months Plus subscription and some other freebie that hasn't been announced.

Also, why the fuck should it bother you if I sign up or not?

The stuff isn't '' free '' when your paying a subscription for it. Sony is clever even though they are stupid as well. They know how to get mugs to think they are getting free stuff when they aren't really.

No way in hell would I sign up to PSN plus now after this PSN incident.

Yeah, thanks for that captain obvious, I know PS+ is simply a subscription. I was referring to the region freebies that Sony has said they will be rolling out on top of Plus.
  • thedriffter50 3 May 2011 16:01:32 166 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    '' Yeah, thanks for that captain obvious, I know PS+ is simply a subscription. I was referring to the region freebies that Sony has said they will be rolling out on top of Plus. ''

No problem. Captain obvious at your service :p
  • Page

of 2 First / Last

Next