The all-new Premier League thread Page 3317

• Page

of 5470 First / Last

• Shikasama 8 Mar 2013 13:26:26 6,835 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    If we're doing broad definitions of derby s then surely Man Utd and Chelsea would be one? Basing it on where their fans are based.
  • roz123 8 Mar 2013 13:38:41 7,113 posts
    Seen 7 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Shikasama wrote:
    If we're doing broad definitions of derby s then surely Man Utd and Chelsea would be one? Basing it on where their fans are based.
    Thailand?
  • Deleted user 8 March 2013 14:37:30
    Shikasama wrote:
    I see the standard mentality in this thread hasn't escalated past plank level still. I've always found that statement to be laughable. So they have a worldwide fan base? A huge club is always going to have fans outside of it's own area. It's like bigging them up. You may as well just pull on a United shirt yourself with "Massive club" written on the back. Get a grip.
  • fletch7100 8 Mar 2013 14:39:59 7,319 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4831603/Carlos-Tevez-arrested-for-driving-while-banned.html
  • nickthegun 8 Mar 2013 14:47:26 59,937 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Im sure the thought of being fined 10 minutes wages has filled him with terror and will definitely put him off doing it again.

---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

• ecureuil 8 Mar 2013 14:48:33 76,812 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Lock him up.
  • Ultrasoundwave 8 Mar 2013 14:49:12 3,302 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Exactly - as a way to punish himself, he's probably gone out and bought something low-spec like a brand new Range Rover or Subaru Impreza.

"The worst part is, I'll have to have the break-up sex with myself!"

• fletch7100 8 Mar 2013 14:52:16 7,319 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Would be fun if they gave him a prison sentence which the court can, will never happen unfortunately
  • nickthegun 8 Mar 2013 15:00:20 59,937 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Ultrasoundwave wrote:
    Exactly - as a way to punish himself, he's probably gone out and bought something low-spec like a brand new Range Rover or Subaru Impreza.
    He wont even do that. He'll just pay some mug to take the T3V3Z plates off his aston.

• nickthegun 8 Mar 2013 15:01:14 59,937 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Nipples wrote:
    Shikasama wrote:
    I see the standard mentality in this thread hasn't escalated past plank level still. I've always found that statement to be laughable. So they have a worldwide fan base? A huge club is always going to have fans outside of it's own area. It's like bigging them up. You may as well just pull on a United shirt yourself with "Massive club" written on the back. Get a grip.
    Man U fan, eh?

• thedaveeyres 8 Mar 2013 15:03:53 11,061 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    "Get a grip" has to be one of the most irritating and cringe-worthy statements in the English language.

Also, Tevez should get life, no parole.

D****** ******r

XBLA: Hamster Trippin
    Steam: thedaveeyres
    PSN: HamsterTrippin

• ecureuil 8 Mar 2013 15:09:15 76,812 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    So his provisional license expired, he didn't get a new one, carried on driving illegally, broke the speed limit a couple of times, ignored letters from the police, and STILL didn't bother to get a license. What a dumbass.
  • THFourteen 8 Mar 2013 15:14:12 33,428 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    the letters didn't say "police" on them, it said "constabulary" so he ignored them
  • nickthegun 8 Mar 2013 15:14:36 59,937 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    He is, but what the hell are they going to to? There is simply no deterrent for him.

• Dougs 8 Mar 2013 15:15:38 67,728 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I AM THE LAW. Footballer in being thick shocker.
  • Shikasama 8 Mar 2013 15:32:33 6,835 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Nipples wrote:
    Shikasama wrote:
    Holy shit, man, I've been so brilliantly put in my place.

You really showed me what for, gave me the old one-two.
  • President_Weasel 8 Mar 2013 16:44:58 9,318 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    He is, but what the hell are they going to to? There is simply no deterrent for him.
    Prison. Come to think of it, make him clean up litter or graffiti in a community service jumpsuit.
  • Deleted user 8 March 2013 17:03:32
    Shikasama wrote:
    Nipples wrote:
    Shikasama wrote:
    Holy shit, man, I've been so brilliantly put in my place.

You really showed me what for, gave me the old one-two.
    Glad to help.
  • Shikasama 8 Mar 2013 17:17:54 6,835 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Hilarious thing is, I'm a well known Man Utd supporter - you'd know that if you contributed to the thread more

Edited by Shikasama at 17:18:10 08-03-2013
  • WiseFool 8 Mar 2013 18:15:49 874 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Laudrup will continue at Swansea with his contract extended to June 2015!
  • ResidentKnievel 8 Mar 2013 18:16:52 6,201 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Or Real Madrid will have to pay more to buy out his contract

[code]Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Unlike yourself, I don't have a weird obsession with any platform.[/code]

• ecureuil 8 Mar 2013 18:19:10 76,812 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    He's said he has no interest in managing a really big club. Doesn't like the cutthroat nature of it.
  • morriss 8 Mar 2013 18:21:11 70,980 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Arsenal, then.
  • reddevil93 8 Mar 2013 18:53:09 11,736 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Shikasama wrote:
    Hilarious thing is, I'm a well known Man Utd supporter - you'd know that if you contributed to the thread more
    Are you? I thought it was you who didn't like football due to finding out first hand most players are cunts?

• King_Edward 8 Mar 2013 19:05:09 11,454 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    reddevil93 wrote:
    Shikasama wrote:
    Are you? I thought it was you who didn't like football due to finding out first hand most players are cunts?
    You kidding? This guy's got a Red Devil tatoo'd on his nut sack. He had Tevez too but sanded it off after "the event".
  • Deleted user 8 March 2013 19:22:04
    Shikasama wrote:

Sort of proves my point then. ;p Anyway, blasts aside, pleased to meet you. And you're right, I should contribute to the thread more, although I'm not sure many would agree after this start.

In my defence, I can't help but bite when I hear it said...I've taken it for years. I'm battle scarred!

Edited by Nipples at 19:23:03 08-03-2013
  • Dougs 8 Mar 2013 19:27:30 67,728 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Quick, someone break out the Twitter map, that'll settle it!
  • Shikasama 8 Mar 2013 20:02:12 6,835 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    King_Edward wrote:
    reddevil93 wrote:
    Shikasama wrote:
    You kidding? This guy's got a Red Devil tatoo'd on his nut sack. He had Tevez too but sanded it off after "the event".
    The seeping wound is still red raw, but that's OK because it's still Utd's colours and I wear it with pride
  • Shikasama 8 Mar 2013 20:04:32 6,835 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Nipples wrote:
    Shikasama wrote:

Sort of proves my point then. ;p Anyway, blasts aside, pleased to meet you. And you're right, I should contribute to the thread more, although I'm not sure many would agree after this start.

In my defence, I can't help but bite when I hear it said...I've taken it for years. I'm battle scarred!
    I'm not a Man Utd supporter really, but you'd know THAT if you contributed to thread more too. BAM! Hit them with the ol double tap cross counter and Jim's your cornerman.

I'll behave myself now, but it's going to be quiet on here until Bale and Suarez cause respective outrage on Sunday.
  • SuperCoolEskimo 8 Mar 2013 20:05:19 9,825 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    morriss wrote:
    Arsenal, then.
    You never miss an opportunity nowadays.
  • Page

of 5470 First / Last