The all-new Premier League thread Page 2854

  • Page

    of 5340 First / Last

  • SuperCoolEskimo 8 Oct 2012 21:37:04 9,760 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @Ironlungs76 Not only Barca but closer to home:

    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11667_2215755,00.html
  • Deleted user 8 October 2012 21:41:29
    SuperCoolEskimo wrote:
    @Ironlungs76 Not only Barca but closer to home:

    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11667_2215755,00.html
    It is very sad, really, isn't it?

    3 game insta-ban for stuff like Suarez, sorted. But then the "grey area" of falling under a slight touch.

    Sheer faced dives a big no-no though.
  • Shikasama 8 Oct 2012 21:58:33 6,712 posts
    Seen 40 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    SuperCoolEskimo wrote:
    Oh Liverpool, not again. http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/rodgers-luis-treatment-unfair
    See I'm not too fussed by that (apart from enjoying the HILARIOUS comments) as he is just doing what Pullis did after the game - deflecting the criticism of his own player by bringing up a different incident.

    But you would hope for the love of god behind closed doors he has torn Suarez a new one. He's free to stick to the company line in the press, that is his job, but if he really is a 'footballing man', he should be looking to fix this because as mentioned earlier it is actively harming his team.
  • FWB 8 Oct 2012 22:07:53 44,092 posts
    Seen 54 seconds ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Suarez is an individual who I would like to see on the receiving end of a career ending tackle. The guy has no respect for the rules and brings the game down to new low levels. He has no place in the sport.
  • faux_carnation 8 Oct 2012 22:10:40 9,197 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    What a lovely sentiment. Fuck off.
  • Shikasama 8 Oct 2012 22:11:30 6,712 posts
    Seen 40 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I genuinely didn't realise Arshavin was still an Arsenal player. I thought he'd gone to Zenit as part of their summer money spunk
  • FWB 8 Oct 2012 22:12:26 44,092 posts
    Seen 54 seconds ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    You're only saying that cos he's your man. You'd have zero compulsion to not have a go at him otherwise. He's a horrid, horrid person, diving aside. But then if there was one team he should be at...

    Edited by FWB at 22:14:16 08-10-2012
  • nickthegun 8 Oct 2012 22:16:40 59,365 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    A career ending tackle is a bit harsh. Im thinking a full on studs up donkey tackle from titus bramble that smashes all of his teeth out.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

  • Trowel 8 Oct 2012 22:18:52 17,534 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    He cheats,
    He dives,
    He hates the Jackson 5,
    Luis Suarez, Luis Suarez...
  • FWB 8 Oct 2012 22:19:02 44,092 posts
    Seen 54 seconds ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Nope, career ending. I want him out of the sport. Not saying he should be in a wheelchair or seriously permanently hurt, but he shouldn't be playing football. And alas while there are clubs around with little to no morals happy to play him, it'd have to be through physical retirement.

    Edited by FWB at 22:19:29 08-10-2012
  • Tom_Servo 8 Oct 2012 22:20:59 17,426 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I'd just like him out the league. Still, the more he dives and wastes chances the more likely it is to happen.
  • Deleted user 8 October 2012 22:22:14
    faux_carnation wrote:
    What a lovely sentiment. Fuck off.
    I'm not sure how long my LOL's will carry on, hahaha.

    You do realise he's the most detested player in the EPL since,.....well forever?
  • SuperCoolEskimo 8 Oct 2012 22:22:26 9,760 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    The only good thing about his diving negatively affecting Liverpool is that it's karma for all the years of Gerrard diving around, getting away with it and it never being mentioned once by the press.
  • FWB 8 Oct 2012 22:22:40 44,092 posts
    Seen 54 seconds ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    That'd be a start, but then I'd have to watch him pop up in the CL and the WC. I don't think he deserves to have a career in football.

    But anyway, Liverpool will hang on to him. The more he cheats the more the fans will whine and feel hard done by. And they love to do that.
  • Dougs 8 Oct 2012 22:22:54 67,025 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Maybe an elbow from, I dunno, Van Persie. He might need a plaster on his elbow though.
  • reddevil93 8 Oct 2012 22:23:36 11,505 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Career ending tackle for me too, himself and Terry are the only 2 footballers I would wish it on. He's a dispicable cunt who's made plenty of career threatening tackles himself so he can fuck off.

  • faux_carnation 8 Oct 2012 22:25:01 9,197 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    reddevil93 wrote:
    Career ending tackle for me too, himself and Terry are the only 2 footballers I would wish it on. He's a dispicable cunt who's made plenty of career threatening tackles himself so he can fuck off.
    erm, like when?
  • SolidSCB 8 Oct 2012 22:25:12 6,513 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    FWB wrote:
    Suarez is an individual who I would like to see on the receiving end of a career ending tackle. The guy has no respect for the rules and brings the game down to new low levels. He has no place in the sport.
    You cretin! Luis Suarez is a martyr, a legend. He'll soon spout golden wings of justice and carry that great, history laden club to the promised land. A promised land where the fans can spend eternity basking in the warmth and joy only Thursday nights can bring. A promised land where the number to the left hand side of the historic name of Liverpool FC is no longer a double digit. A promised land where the innacuraccies of physics are corrected and the goalposts are moved out of the way so Liverpool can march to their destiny. But finally, a promised land where King Luis is awarded the impartial justice only he deserves, a promised land where doing impressions of late 90's wrestler Scotty 2 Hotty are given the fouls and penalties they are worthy of.

    And when that day comes, and King Luis is bathed in silverware and the words 'You'll never walk alone" are engraved on every cup, shield and trinket in world football, you'll regret you ever said that. Because St Luis will strike great vengeance upon you, and your passage through the great golden Shankley gates will be barred.
  • StarchildHypocrethes 8 Oct 2012 22:25:41 25,519 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I'd quite enjoy it if he spontaneously combusted.

    Painful yet also spectacular.
  • FWB 8 Oct 2012 22:31:10 44,092 posts
    Seen 54 seconds ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Loads of players I think are wankers, but Suarez and Terry are the only two I'd like to see out of the game for moral reasons. Can't stand Ronaldo, but I can't wish an end to his career just because he's an egotistical, diving twat.

    Edited by FWB at 22:33:06 08-10-2012
  • faux_carnation 8 Oct 2012 22:34:12 9,197 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I've never wished an end to anyone's career. I'm just not capable of that amount of hate. Even the likes of Marlon King don't deserve that.
  • Shikasama 8 Oct 2012 22:34:15 6,712 posts
    Seen 40 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    faux_carnation wrote:
    reddevil93 wrote:
    Career ending tackle for me too, himself and Terry are the only 2 footballers I would wish it on. He's a dispicable cunt who's made plenty of career threatening tackles himself so he can fuck off.
    erm, like when?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UPz61xJKho&feature=youtube_gdata_player

    Then rolls around like a victim
  • reddevil93 8 Oct 2012 22:34:49 11,505 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    faux_carnation wrote:
    reddevil93 wrote:
    Career ending tackle for me too, himself and Terry are the only 2 footballers I would wish it on. He's a dispicable cunt who's made plenty of career threatening tackles himself so he can fuck off.
    erm, like when?
    You'll find gifs of 2 on this page:
    http://www.redcafe.net/f7/gif-request-thread-338145/index14.html

    Little scumbag pretends he's the victim after each tackle too. Fucking cunt.



  • SuperCoolEskimo 8 Oct 2012 22:35:01 9,760 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    StarchildHypocrethes wrote:
    I'd quite enjoy it if he spontaneously combusted.

    Painful yet also spectacular.
    Would that get him a penalty though?
  • FWB 8 Oct 2012 22:35:39 44,092 posts
    Seen 54 seconds ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    faux_carnation wrote:
    I've never wished an end to anyone's career. I'm just not capable of that amount of hate. Even the likes of Marlon King don't deserve that.
    You would if you weren't a red fan. It's for the sake of the game that he should be removed. He completely belittles it.

    Edited by FWB at 22:36:28 08-10-2012
  • faux_carnation 8 Oct 2012 22:36:33 9,197 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Why is there a gif of something Suarez did at Ajax on a Utd forum? The mind boggles.
  • Shikasama 8 Oct 2012 22:37:58 6,712 posts
    Seen 40 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    SolidSCB wrote:
    FWB wrote:
    Suarez is an individual who I would like to see on the receiving end of a career ending tackle. The guy has no respect for the rules and brings the game down to new low levels. He has no place in the sport.
    You cretin! Luis Suarez is a martyr, a legend. He'll soon spout golden wings of justice and carry that great, history laden club to the promised land. A promised land where the fans can spend eternity basking in the warmth and joy only Thursday nights can bring. A promised land where the number to the left hand side of the historic name of Liverpool FC is no longer a double digit. A promised land where the innacuraccies of physics are corrected and the goalposts are moved out of the way so Liverpool can march to their destiny. But finally, a promised land where King Luis is awarded the impartial justice only he deserves, a promised land where doing impressions of late 90's wrestler Scotty 2 Hotty are given the fouls and penalties they are worthy of.

    And when that day comes, and King Luis is bathed in silverware and the words 'You'll never walk alone" are engraved on every cup, shield and trinket in world football, you'll regret you ever said that. Because St Luis will strike great vengeance upon you, and your passage through the great golden Shankley gates will be barred.
    That was absolutely brilliant
  • reddevil93 8 Oct 2012 22:38:38 11,505 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    faux_carnation wrote:
    Why is there a gif of something Suarez did at Ajax on a Utd forum? The mind boggles.
    Subtle changing of the discussion.

    Because the entire football world continues to be shocked at how much of a cunt and cretin the man is I'd say is the best answer.

  • SolidSCB 8 Oct 2012 22:39:54 6,513 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    There are players I don't like. But Suarez I physically hate. He's a fucking scumbag on a monumental level. I'd be surprised if his own mother didn't think he was a rat faced, oxygen theiving bastard.
  • FWB 8 Oct 2012 22:40:28 44,092 posts
    Seen 54 seconds ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I'd say it surprises me that anyone would be defend him in the slightest, but we know where the support is coming from. Would hope that some Liverpool fans would be bigger than that.
  • Page

    of 5340 First / Last

Log in or register to reply