The all-new Premier League thread Page 3480

  • Page

    of 5468 First / Last

  • Humperfunk 24 Apr 2013 15:47:48 2,241 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Fucking superb news and hopefully will cause him to push for a move away from the Prem now. Really would like to see the cunt leave.

    PSN, XBL & NNID: Wedjwants

  • LionheartDJH 24 Apr 2013 15:48:29 19,454 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    RobTheBuilder wrote:
    I think the simple angle is this:

    If Wayne Rooney had bitten Gerrard, having had a previous ban for biting, would Liverpool fans have thought ten games was harsh?

    No.

    So shut the fuck up complaining.
    Sorry Rob you are making the mistake of thinking the likes of the RAWK knuckle draggers actually work on any comprehensible sense of logic.

    Your point is very valid, same thing with the Evra case, if that had been a Utd player saying those things to Glen Johnson for example, they'd have been screaming forever for a life ban and if they'd have only got an 8 game ban it would have been all 'FA corrupt' this and 'Man Utd run the Premier League' that.

    But hey, let's not let simple things like facts or reality get in the way of our bullshit misguided morally bankrupt delusions, nah, let's hide away in our FA-Man Utd-Media conspiracy theories that keep us so warm at night. Because next year we'll win the league and show them all!

    She dives for cheese pasties

  • LeoliansBro 24 Apr 2013 15:50:20 44,168 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I love the Liverpool assumption that they're still a big Premier League team. Their best was second what, 8 years and 4 managers ago?

    Edited by LeoliansBro at 15:50:46 24-04-2013

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • TheSaint 24 Apr 2013 15:51:27 14,371 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Maybe if Liverpool had some class like Ajax did in the same situation and banned him for a couple of games themselves then the FA might have gone a bit easier.
  • ecureuil 24 Apr 2013 15:51:36 76,802 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    That was in 2009.
  • LeoliansBro 24 Apr 2013 15:58:09 44,168 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Heh, so they did. So only four seasons of mediocrity.

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • nickthegun 24 Apr 2013 15:59:16 59,875 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    LionheartDJH wrote:
    snip
    Just once I would like you to just scream 'FUCK THE FA! THIS IS BULLSHIT!' or similar.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

  • Shikasama 24 Apr 2013 16:00:31 6,828 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Are other fan forums just like RAWK?
  • Deleted user 24 April 2013 16:00:32
    Liverpool fans are great aren't they.

    10 games is more than justified given the little wankers nasty, cheating streak.

    A very gifted footballer, marred by the fact the other half of his split personality disorder resembles that of a 5 year old.
  • nickthegun 24 Apr 2013 16:02:11 59,875 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Shikasama wrote:
    Are other fan forums just like RAWK?
    Basically, yes. RAWK is only so funny because liverpool keep dragging themselves through the mud.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

  • ecureuil 24 Apr 2013 16:03:31 76,802 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I hope he appeals and gets a further two game ban, just to see the thermonuclear meltdown on RAWK.
  • ecureuil 24 Apr 2013 16:05:48 76,802 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    Shikasama wrote:
    Are other fan forums just like RAWK?
    Basically, yes. RAWK is only so funny because liverpool keep dragging themselves through the mud.
    Nah, I think RAWK really is a special place. It's because of Liverpool's history as one of the very top sides in world football, and some of their fans are struggling to accept their current mediocrity.
  • kalel 24 Apr 2013 16:07:02 87,584 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I think all fan forums have a very large contingent of total dicks, but the form those dicks take depends a bit on the culture of the club, so in a sense they are all unique.
  • nickthegun 24 Apr 2013 16:09:09 59,875 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I would say RedCafe is the equal of RAWK. Full of conspiracy theory titheads.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

  • nickthegun 24 Apr 2013 16:09:24 59,875 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Sorry Fozzie.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

  • CharlieStCloud 24 Apr 2013 16:10:00 5,202 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Ten matches seems 'harsh' compared to the Evra situation however, it is rightly deserved.

    ... such a gifted footballer though, which is a shame he spoils it by doing utterly silly things from time to time.
  • captbirdseye 24 Apr 2013 16:12:53 4,964 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Supporting Liverpool feels like declaring yourself a support of Lord Sauron or Voldemort in this country.

    :D ahh, RAWK, the site that just keeps on giving.
  • Deleted user 24 April 2013 16:14:53
    Ten is fair considering on the replay he just suddenly acts like some crazy rodent for no reason. You must be retarded in the head to just bite someone like that, sure a punch or kick as a reaction in a moment of rage but to grab an arm and try and eat it?

    And agree with other comments, premier league wise Liverpool haven't been considered a real contender for 20 years.
    Only major teams have been united, arsenal and Chelsea with city just joining. Liverpool just drivel about history.
  • Tom_Servo 24 Apr 2013 16:15:13 17,948 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    captbirdseye wrote:
    Supporting Liverpool feels like declaring yourself a support of Lord Sauron or Voldemort in this country.
    Harsh on Sauron.
  • Sid-Nice 24 Apr 2013 16:15:35 15,852 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    Now all we need is Kenny Dalglish to be taken in for questioning by operation yew tree police, and this will be the best week ever.
    Kenny Dalglish doesn't like young boys; during his time at Newcastle he turned St James' Park into a rest home for ex Liverpool stars "Fucking old men."

    NNID Sid-Nice

  • CharlieStCloud 24 Apr 2013 16:15:58 5,202 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    captbirdseye wrote:
    Supporting Liverpool feels like declaring yourself a support of Lord Sauron or Voldemort in this country.
    Tell me about it ...

    ... : (

    At least I don't support the worse club in the world though.

    Chelsea.
  • Deleted user 24 April 2013 16:16:20
    Stay classy Liverpool.

    "Corrupt bunch of twats the FA are. We need to fight this as a club."
    "I knew they had an agenda,"

    "Wouldn't blame the lad if he wanted to fuck off to Real or Barca. Gang of xenophobic c*nts in this country."

    "Corruption.

    If they don't fight this, they wont just lose a top player...."

    "One rule for Suarez another rule for everyone else."

    "Fucking hell I am so fucking angry right now. I better not say anything."

    "Take them to court."



    And the one token fan that has his / her head screwed on.

    "Deserves it, enough said.

    Got 7 games doing it for Ajax, naturally the ban is going to be more for doing the same stupid act again.

    Time to grow up Luis."
  • RobTheBuilder 24 Apr 2013 16:16:31 6,521 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Football Question Time: Red cafe versus RAWK special.

    I'd pay to see that.

    Edited by RobTheBuilder at 16:17:18 24-04-2013
  • ecureuil 24 Apr 2013 16:18:00 76,802 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    I would say RedCafe is the equal of RAWK. Full of conspiracy theory titheads.
    I don't think it's anywhere near as bad tbh, there's usually plenty of opposing opinions whenever someone posts something a bit mental. RAWK is a circlejerk and they constantly ban people who don't toe the line, and even lock matchday threads if Liverpool are losing. But yes, every set of fans has a group of truly mental supporters.
  • RobTheBuilder 24 Apr 2013 16:18:01 6,521 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @LionheartDJH Next year is ALWAYS 'their' year. At least they have an excuse this time before they start.
  • RobTheBuilder 24 Apr 2013 16:20:08 6,521 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Red Cafe is a bit like EG. A few crazy posters mixed in with everyone else.

    RAWK sounds like an EG breakaway where all the EG mentalists run the show and ban people for having opinions like "Cell isn't necessarily the best processor ever."
  • nickthegun 24 Apr 2013 16:21:38 59,875 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    How long did Di Canio get for hoofing that ref over?

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

  • kalel 24 Apr 2013 16:22:08 87,584 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    8 games?
  • TheSaint 24 Apr 2013 16:22:32 14,371 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    This is a fair point from a poster on RAWK:

    Since this season is clearly already over for us already, the FA know that anything less than 4 is not really a punishment for either the player or club.

    Therefore its only the number of bans above 4 that count .. which in this case is 6.
  • ecureuil 24 Apr 2013 16:22:41 76,802 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Di Canio got an 11 game ban for pushing the ref over.
  • Page

    of 5468 First / Last

Log in or register to reply