Dark Souls Page 817

• Page

of 1255 First / Last

• quadfather 28 Jun 2013 08:48:15 16,961 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    @Dr_Mech - I have no idea what I did. I know full well that over the course of ten characters I've only ever got 1 bss , and that was after 2 days of farming. Both parish and sens

Edited by quadfather at 08:48:49 28-06-2013
  • Architect_z 28 Jun 2013 10:07:55 2,469 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    O well, tried to retrieve souls and humanity. Got crushed by stone guy in royal garden.

Lost: 4.6 million souls

and

Lost: 52 humanity

Pretty upset, not that I needed the souls for anything. But it still is a hell of a bummer.
  • Deleted user 28 June 2013 10:12:46
    I would be crying losing that much humanity
  • Architect_z 28 Jun 2013 10:23:38 2,469 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I was using my pure faith character, and it seems asthough the people in the royal wood are immune to occult weapons.
    I got to Artorias, picked up my souls and was trying to homeward, but he just kept getting a hit in, so I couldnt travel back.

I got hit by the stone guy, and while I was getting up his hammer struck me down.

I just thought, i've defeated countless invaders, completed the game like 7 times. I have fully upgraded armour, weapons and miracles. I just went for it, and, in classic Dark Souls fashion, it punished me for thinking I was good at the game. lol.

I always find the DLC to be very difficult.

Edited by Architect_z at 10:24:06 28-06-2013

Edited by Architect_z at 10:26:27 28-06-2013
  • quadfather 28 Jun 2013 11:10:44 16,961 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I fell down the lift in sens the other day :-D
  • Deleted user 28 June 2013 11:34:27
    Must be ID. Is for Xbox anyway as I can look on the list of IDs I've interacted with after summoning or an invasion and their names are the same.
  • quadfather 28 Jun 2013 11:34:50 16,961 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    psn id

I fell down the lift, not up it. I can't even survive from gravity :)
  • Deleted user 28 June 2013 11:38:51
    If Buff Daddy invaded me I would be scared.
  • Dr_Mech 28 Jun 2013 11:40:11 1,067 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    quadfather wrote:
    About what time was this because I was playing yesterday and saw a blood stain of someone walking towards the lift and dropping down the hole, really nonchalantly too, was like "dum dee dum..oooohhh shit!".

I have also done this a couple of times, because I always send the New Londo lift back up (a habit I picked up due to farming titanite chunks) sometimes I forget I sent the thing back up and plummet down the hole if I'm coming back up from Blighttown...which means making the waterwheel run again.
  • Deleted user 28 June 2013 11:50:19
    Buff Daddy invades with a glowing red helmet.

Uh...
  • ProfessorLesser 28 Jun 2013 11:53:41 19,692 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I was hoping when my darkmoon attempts rarely succeeded that my victims knew they were being brought to justice by the Queen of Cake :(
  • Widge Moderator 28 Jun 2013 11:56:49 13,829 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    quadfather wrote:
    My classic is leaving the first bonfire in Undead Burg and forgetting that the first thing you walk on is a wooden walkway with no barriers at the side... leading to a bit of a plummet.
  • quadfather 28 Jun 2013 11:58:06 16,961 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Dr_Mech wrote:
    quadfather wrote:
    About what time was this because I was playing yesterday and saw a blood stain of someone walking towards the lift and dropping down the hole, really nonchalantly too, was like "dum dee dum..oooohhh shit!".

I have also done this a couple of times, because I always send the New Londo lift back up (a habit I picked up due to farming titanite chunks) sometimes I forget I sent the thing back up and plummet down the hole if I'm coming back up from Blighttown...which means making the waterwheel run again.
    It was a few weeks ago now, but funny to see that other people do it.

haha, I do that with the new londo lift too!

Post your comedy death stories here folks :)
  • quadfather 28 Jun 2013 11:59:43 16,961 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    @Widge - Yup, done that one a few times, especially when I'm locked onto the goons around there and simply circle strafe straight over the edge

Blighttown waterwheel too - at the mid section where you're waiting for the bit to rise to walk onto. I often don't make that simple step
  • Deleted user 28 June 2013 12:04:37
    All my deaths just seem to involve me running away from a simple archer and having an arrow to the back of the head.

What a cowardly way to go :-(
  • Buztafen 28 Jun 2013 12:13:26 16,900 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    The ultimate for me was summoning 2 powerful looking warriors in New Londo on the circular 'island' between the 2 rickety wood bridges. We exchanged pleasantries...a bow here...a wave there and after sorting my weaponry and readying myself to give the 4 Kings NG++ a royal asswupping...i gave a triumphant leap to my colleagues and walked straight of the side of the bridge to my death.

I think one of them sent me a message that simply read 'tool' :(
  • ProfessorLesser 28 Jun 2013 12:14:22 19,692 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    My best was backpedaling away from a PvP in Alvina's garden who I invaded and was drastically unprepared for. Merrily strolled over the cliff. That showed me!
  • Deleted user 28 June 2013 12:22:22
    Buztafen wrote:
    The ultimate for me was summoning 2 powerful looking warriors in New Londo on the circular 'island' between the 2 rickety wood bridges. We exchanged pleasantries...a bow here...a wave there and after sorting my weaponry and readying myself to give the 4 Kings NG++ a royal asswupping...i gave a triumphant leap to my colleagues and walked straight of the side of the bridge to my death.

I think one of them sent me a message that simply read 'tool' :(
    Brilliant
  • quadfather 28 Jun 2013 12:26:38 16,961 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Have often died by attempting to use an estus but flailing wildly and ended up trying to cast a spell I hadn't got equipped

I swear the monsters laugh at you when you do this :)
  • quadfather 28 Jun 2013 12:55:06 16,961 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Yeah, it's the daftest thing to do. It's been ingrained in me from previous games.

Have you all tried razzing around skyrim after a heavy session of dark souls? The way you can just pause the game, next 10 potions, unpause it and carry on is absolutely fucking ludicrous in my opinion
  • Page

of 1255 First / Last