What did you dream about last night? Page 3

• Page

of 9 First / Last

• iokthemonkey 4 Dec 2010 13:51:25 4,664 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I was the King of the Welsh (because I had electricity in my hut) and I gave the poor tribe from across the valley a sheep because I felt sorry for them.

http://that-figures.blogspot.com/

• coastal 4 Dec 2010 14:05:04 5,377 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I got into Valium and then peed my pants in a pub.

bf3: sergeant_shaftoe

• ResidentKnievel 4 Dec 2010 14:29:37 6,110 posts
    Seen 57 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I was being chased by the league of religions, but only catholics and muslims were part of it as it was just recently formed.

[code]Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Unlike yourself, I don't have a weird obsession with any platform.[/code]

• ProfessorLesser 4 Dec 2010 14:32:17 19,352 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    A woman walked past me and my Dad in London, carrying a tiny kitten in her hands, which was black and ginger, like a miniature version of some kind of much larger cat. It came to play with me and I died of happiness. Then my Dad started a bar fight.
  • Deleted user 4 December 2010 14:57:05
    I dreamt I was living in a house with the cast of Saved By The Bell, then we went to the top floor of the house and in the garden was a giant cow, a baby cow that was glowing blue, and a weird animal that can only be described as a cross between a bear and an ant-eater. The bear-ant-eater-thing leapt at the window (from the bottom of the garden to the third story) and clung onto it using weird suckers on its hands, and hissed and screamed at us.

Then I woke up.
  • Madder-Max 4 Dec 2010 16:59:25 11,618 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Had one of the best ones last night. Seriously. was outside looking up at the sky and saw what I thought was a meteor shower but the lil meteorites turned out to be lil space ships cos the aliens all bailed and floated down to earth with parachutes. Th problem for them though was they were only about 5" tall and so were not a threat. Relativity. what a bitch!

Wont even go into the one where I was in orbit looking at the earth or the one where I was chatting to Jesus who was sat on my couch....cos you prolly wont believe me. (No they weren't ALL LAST NIGHT.)

99 problems and being ginger is one

• skuzzbag 4 Dec 2010 17:35:40 5,636 posts
    Seen 46 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Just woke up after 40 winks and I had been trying to convince a ghoul woman in Fallout about the benefits of UML diagrams.
  • smoothpete 18 Dec 2010 07:19:01 31,322 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I dreamed that I was trying to save a sentient, psychic alien life form that scientists were trying to experiemnt on, E.T. style. Except it was, basically, a rasher of bacon. It had to be kept in salted water. This was happening in New York. I was running around trying to keep it alive. I swam with it in a river or a bay, and was playing harmonica to it. Then I was driving a taxi in a dusty run down town in Spain
  • kadooosh 18 Dec 2010 09:39:40 1,316 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Surprise sex isn't ok

Edit - I thought the thread was What did you LEARN about last night.
  • WrongShui 18 Dec 2010 09:49:03 6,598 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Barrack Obama, non sexual, he just popped by to say hello.
  • Load_2.0 18 Dec 2010 09:52:21 18,861 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I was working from home, a bouncer from a club dropped a box of chilhood books, the books were mainly Walt Disney types and pictures I had drawn as a kid, though weirdly one of the books was entitled Fuck Walt Disney and one sandwiched in the middle of them all was a guide to delayed orgasms!

I spent a lot of time worrying my boss would discover that I wasn't working but instead reading these books.
  • angeltreats 18 Dec 2010 09:57:21 2,602 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I dreamed that I bought a red Fiat 126 from my boss. It was 350 and absolutely pristine. Then I realised I didn't like it because it was too slow.
  • moriss 18 Dec 2010 10:35:23 588 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    that the tyres on my bicycle had massive flapping holes in them. :( this is because the back tyre started to lose aiur a few weeks ago and i dont own a pump so ive not bothered using it since then, oops
  • sirtacos 18 Dec 2010 16:05:08 7,267 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Post deleted
  • Rusty_M 18 Dec 2010 18:11:34 4,565 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I don't know what I dreamed, but my girlfriend dreamed she was pregnant.

/runs

The world is going mad. Me? I'm doing fine.

• FutureDave 18 Dec 2010 18:22:23 535 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    kadooosh wrote:
    Surprise sex isn't ok

Edit - I thought the thread was What did you LEARN about last night.

/assange
  • Deleted user 18 December 2010 19:07:43
    Thread pools and Matrix multiplication... yes, I am truly fucked up.
  • Nozzinja 3 Jan 2011 13:57:06 205 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I was being chased by the carcass of the turkey we had for christmas dinner. I woke up laughing... O_o
  • Tonka 3 Jan 2011 13:59:39 20,010 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I dreamt that I visited an old friend of mine who lives in the Alps. In my dream he had moved into a tree hut. It was cold as fuck.

If you can read this you really need to fiddle with your forum settings.

• Deleted user 3 January 2011 15:07:28
    Among other far more interesting things in my dreams last night there was a man handling raw lamb and not washing his hands.
  • iokthemonkey 3 Jan 2011 15:12:46 4,664 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I dreamed that Fox invented a new gameshow that merged Wipeout with The Walking Dead, in which contestants had to run an assault course populated with real flesh-eating zombies. Given I watched 30 Rock's ''Milf Island'' and an episode of Wipeout then add that to the fact I'm reading the Zombie Survival Guide, it all becomes pretty obvious where it came from.

• sirtacos 9 Jan 2011 10:35:13 7,267 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I dreamt I was in a club dancing with a girl. I was about to go back to her place when I said "hold on, let me pop into the washroom first." I took a shit but when I wiped there was poo everywhere... On the entire bog roll, flecks of crap on my sweater- even my arm was suddenly covered in poo. I frantically tried to erase all evidence but the more I did the more I became covered in shit.
  • Nozzinja 9 Jan 2011 13:38:07 205 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    sirtacos wrote:
    I dreamt I was in a club dancing with a girl. I was about to go back to her place when I said "hold on, let me pop into the washroom first." I took a shit but when I wiped there was poo everywhere... On the entire bog roll, flecks of crap on my sweater- even my arm was suddenly covered in poo. I frantically tried to erase all evidence but the more I did the more I became covered in shit.

LMAO
  • Lukey__b 9 Jan 2011 14:09:54 3,725 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I dreamt I was playing for Man United and put in a cross at the 90th minute that our defender [a chap named King who looked identical to Arsenals Sagna] volleyed in, giving us the win.

'Sup, what's guanine?

• sirtacos 16 Jan 2011 09:11:56 7,267 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I was at my grandparents' house and my grandmother was still alive. She told me to go clean up upstairs, so I did, but while doing so I discovered a bunch of dessicated dead bodies everywhere, hanging in closets and so on.

At one point I was on the roof of the house trying to reach a sponge. I was balancing precariously on a rattly old wooden armoire that kept wobbling whenever I tried to reach forthe sponge, threatening to throw me over the side of the roof.

Then I got injured doing something and got two gashes in my arm. I decided to suck the blood out. It was thick and tasted like jam. Then my grandmother got some disinfectant, washed the wounds and started taking facebook-style pictures of ourselves.

My old Labrador was alive and well too, which was cool despite all the weirdness.
  • Bloodloss 16 Jan 2011 09:20:00 4,499 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I saw a woman being chased and killed by monsters and took a photo of it. It was allowed to happen, some sort of conspiracy. I wanted to prove it with this photo somehow, but it was taken. I encountered an FBI agent who had a bulldog that bit my arm and wouldn't let me leave. The FBI agent was testing me and making me do these tasks. I asked this guy how he could be okay with such an immoral thing, letting people get killed etc, and he said that he didn't mind because it let him be free even if everyone else wasn't. Later on, he turned out to be the devil.

Pretty nonsensical dream, and pretty scary. I can tell where some of these things probably came from:

FBI Agent - Smoking Man from the X-Files, which I was reading about last night.

Bulldog - Also last night I was watching some 'David Mitchell's Soapbox' videos on YouTube, and it's sponsored by Bulldog skin-care for men.. damn effective advertising!
  • iokthemonkey 16 Jan 2011 16:28:54 4,664 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    That I was watching Primeval: The Movie. And Danny Quinn was back.

Serves me right for watching Primeval before bed.

• sirtacos 18 Jan 2011 07:20:53 7,267 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I know I've been posting in this thread an excessive amount but my dreams have been especially vivid of late. And I can't be arsed to write them down anywhere else, as dull as it may be for other people to read. Anyway:

I dreamt I was a slave in colonial Haiti in a plantation camp. It was pretty horrible, basically the holocaust with palm trees. I remember waiting in a tiny cell for the guy who ran the camp to do an inspection and struggling to stand up while waiting for my inevitable execution as I was no longer useful for manual labour.

The second part of my dream consisted of watching a documentary about Haiti's history in a high school. Then a speaker from Haiti came and showed us a Pygmy monkey that climbed up on me and it was adorable. Then I was in some sort of petting zoo with a bunch of tiny versions of animals: palm-sized Tasmanian devils, teeny tiny kittens, etc.

Basically a fucking weird counterpoint to my first dream: hacked limbs and dead slaves followed by cute tiny animal petting zoo. WTF.
  • bigshot316 18 Jan 2011 07:27:22 23,425 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I had an intense sex dream about a red haired teen goth.
  • TVoJ 18 Jan 2011 09:42:21 1,739 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Last night I dreamed that I was taking a shit and having a never ending piss at the same time. While I was doing this I was chatting to a girl. Never seen this bird before but she straddled me and started to ride me hard, while I was still pissing and shitting. Really weird feeling as far as I can remember. I actually woke up to un allmighty fart and had to check my pants.....just incase. But all was good, thank fuck.
  • Page

of 9 First / Last