Champions League Page 462

  • Page

    of 716 First / Last

  • Inertia 12 Feb 2013 21:22:57 677 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    \o/ Beautiful defending. The ref is not the problem.
  • nickthegun 12 Feb 2013 21:23:13 61,349 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Fuck. That's tough.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

  • beastmaster 12 Feb 2013 21:23:40 12,023 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Well, that's silenced the crowd somewhat.

    The Resident Evil films. I'm one of the reasons they keep making them.

  • captbirdseye 12 Feb 2013 21:24:13 5,502 posts
    Seen 49 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Inertia wrote:
    \o/ Beautiful defending. The ref is not the problem.
    ITV is.
  • Deleted user 12 February 2013 21:24:48
    That's one ugly crowd.
  • Deleted user 12 February 2013 21:27:22
    Suicide!
  • beastmaster 12 Feb 2013 21:27:39 12,023 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Fucked in the ass! 3 times.

    The Resident Evil films. I'm one of the reasons they keep making them.

  • captbirdseye 12 Feb 2013 21:28:26 5,502 posts
    Seen 49 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Juve too good in the end.
  • Deleted user 12 February 2013 21:29:11
    Fucked ourselves in the arse 3 times.

    Edited by Boab at 21:29:23 12-02-2013
  • RedSparrows 12 Feb 2013 21:29:12 24,297 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Ouch. Ah well - they beat Barca. More than Man Utd managed ;)
  • RedSparrows 12 Feb 2013 21:30:19 24,297 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Also, someone should collate the tweets and texts on the BBC feed and publish them under the title 'Why You Should Never Listen To Anyone About Anything Ever'
  • cjb_bjc 12 Feb 2013 21:30:44 1,164 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    There's those gifts I was talking about. Never seen hooper play before tonight but can't say I'm overly impressed. Can't really imagine Samaras playing any better though.
  • Deleted user 12 February 2013 21:31:59
    Could probably count all of hoopers touches on one hand.
  • javvyman 12 Feb 2013 21:34:05 718 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    All huff no puff from Celtic tonight. Juve showing their class I suppose. Actually hurts though, not sure why, I don't even follow the SPL!
  • senso-ji 12 Feb 2013 21:38:27 6,045 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Ibrahimovic has been sent off for a dangerous challenge in the PSG-Valencia game.
  • Deleted user 12 February 2013 21:39:25
    Ah well. No one but ourselves to blame in the end. However many bad decisions the ref made in the first hour Celtic would still have conceded the goals given they all came from individual errors. Back to our backwater for another year.
  • puddleduck 12 Feb 2013 21:43:02 1,854 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I just don't understand how Lennon started the guy who has just played in and won the African Cup of Nations and also travelled back today?

    Was always going to be mentally slow, and those moments cost Celtic two conceded goals and a terrible free header from one of the few balls Celtic actually delivered with genuine quality.

    Edited by puddleduck at 21:43:52 12-02-2013
  • Armoured_Bear 12 Feb 2013 22:44:13 11,936 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Utterly gutted, we played wonderfully for most of the game.
    Lennon was bang on tactically apart from the huge blunder in playing Ambrose which effectively lost us the tie.

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • IMO 12 Feb 2013 22:56:01 5,750 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Utterly gutted, we played wonderfully for most of the game.
    Lennon was bang on tactically apart from the huge blunder in playing Ambrose which effectively lost us the tie.
    That's not really 'bang on tactically' then is it?
  • Deleted user 12 February 2013 23:03:39
    Bang on in that we aren't blessed with 10m+ CL experienced players to just shove in willy nilly.
  • Armoured_Bear 12 Feb 2013 23:10:50 11,936 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    IMO wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Utterly gutted, we played wonderfully for most of the game.
    Lennon was bang on tactically apart from the huge blunder in playing Ambrose which effectively lost us the tie.
    That's not really 'bang on tactically' then is it?
    Try understanding the following " "apart from".

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • Jazzy_Geoff 12 Feb 2013 23:16:58 7,782 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    The sun would be a lovely place to live "apart from" the searing heat

    Edited by Jazzy_Geoff at 23:17:17 12-02-2013
  • Armoured_Bear 12 Feb 2013 23:19:45 11,936 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    The tactics in terms of the formation, shape of the team and manner in which they played was perfect.
    The choice of one tired player was wrong and a big factor in the loss.
    I hope that's clear enough for the forum spastics.

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • King_Edward 12 Feb 2013 23:41:27 11,471 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    The tactics in terms of the formation, shape of the team and manner in which they played was perfect.
    The choice of one tired player was wrong and a big factor in the loss.
    I hope that's clear enough for the forum spastics.
    Wasn't Ambrose's fault you failed to turn pressure into chances. Lennon gambled on an all out approach. Considering the result, you can argue it was a bad game plan.
  • Armoured_Bear 13 Feb 2013 00:01:01 11,936 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    King_Edward wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    The tactics in terms of the formation, shape of the team and manner in which they played was perfect.
    The choice of one tired player was wrong and a big factor in the loss.
    I hope that's clear enough for the forum spastics.
    Wasn't Ambrose's fault you failed to turn pressure into chances. Lennon gambled on an all out approach. Considering the result, you can argue it was a bad game plan.
    Considering Ambrose had a clear header in the penalty box that's hardly true.
    The goals were mostly down to individual errors.

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • Deleted user 13 February 2013 00:34:59
    Created quite a few chances. 17 shots on goal or something, quite a few of them falling inside 12 yards and being either hit at the keeper or blazed away to buggery.
  • President_Weasel 13 Feb 2013 00:54:19 9,679 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Oh well, barring an actual miracle that's it. Still great just to be in the last 16.
  • Deleted user 13 February 2013 02:47:37
    Post deleted
  • bbvDJC 13 Feb 2013 02:51:35 1,769 posts
    Seen 44 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    You never know, you could win four nil.
  • liamthemaster 13 Feb 2013 03:03:40 1,610 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Or more likely Juventus might be done for match fixing again.
  • Page

    of 716 First / Last

Log in or register to reply