I wish to end my neighbours Page 19

• Page

of 40 First / Last

• Dougs 19 Jul 2013 23:10:48 69,516 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    My neighbours opposite are having a party. Mousy fuckers. The kids especially (yes, at this time). Then there's the souped up motors. Fuck off! He's big , hard and scary though, so ear plugs it is!
  • Vortex808 19 Jul 2013 23:16:17 7,580 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    We're quite chatty with some of our neighbours, others I can just about be civil to if required.

Worst of all, some I would happily ignore, but they have kids who our son plays with so I some times have to chat to them.

It wouldn't be so bad if their kids weren't such little shits. ;)
  • Salaman 24 Jul 2013 13:07:38 19,605 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    See what happens when you don't moan about your neighbours on the internet?
    You bottle it all up and then one day you snap, get a digger and go nuts with it.

(Sorry, link is in Dutch)
    http://www.deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws/regio/westvlaanderen/130724_Oudekapelle_Burenruzie
  • S.J.Rogers 24 Jul 2013 13:59:49 3,557 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Just translated the text with Google translate. Got the gist..! :)
  • CharlieStCloud 24 Aug 2013 09:35:17 5,530 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    We live in a quiet curvy close, only sixteen houses in all and since the 1st of August, some chap decided to renovate the entire house just a few houses down opposite us and instead of selling the house or putting it up for rent, he made it so it's a four bedroom student accommodation.

... after last nights party which was still going at four o'clock in the morning, the police arrived and a small scale war gradually happened. Found out that all four 'students' are part time drug dealers.

The whole neighbourhood are going to have a stern word with this chap who chose to pursue the student rental market because we have had nary a good nights sleep since the beginning of August.

Unfortunately, the chap is one of those 'I am NEVER wrong!' human beings.

Glad the house is vacant now.

Not one house on our close is rent only so, hopefully a nice family will move in soon. Mortgage only!
  • FWB 24 Aug 2013 09:48:25 45,613 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Would only rent a property I owned to students if it was a shithole in a shithole.
  • DodgyPast 24 Aug 2013 13:57:28 8,538 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I definitely wouldn't want to live anywhere near the last student house I lived in. Sets of decks in 3 different rooms.

Was a lot of fun though.
  • CharlieStCloud 24 Aug 2013 15:30:25 5,530 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    FWB wrote:
    Would only rent a property I owned to students if it was a shithole in a shithole.
    ... which is entirely the opposite of our friendly close, which makes us even more MAD!

Never before has a house been rented in our close, let alone some daft twat coming along to renovate the whole four bedroom house for blooming students, who were all part time drug dealers.

Bit of a shock more than anything.
  • smoothpete 24 Aug 2013 15:32:04 31,826 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Very convenient if you like drugs though
  • FWB 24 Aug 2013 15:33:41 45,613 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    He's an idiot. Surely you would not only get more money, but a more stable income renting to families or professionals?
  • CharlieStCloud 24 Aug 2013 16:00:01 5,530 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @FWB

Like I said, he is a daft twat for doing the house up from top to bottom then going on to rent it out for students.

... the 'cheapest' house on our close is 280,000 so, unless he was charging each 'student' 100 a week, I cannot see where he gets his money back.

Bet there is a bigger story within it all though, but right now, they're gone and we are all super pleased.

: )
  • nickthegun 24 Aug 2013 16:01:54 61,318 posts
    Seen 21 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    There were some twitching curtains and some hushed tutting that night, i can tell you.

---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

• monkehhh 24 Aug 2013 16:12:30 3,516 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    NIMBY
  • Khanivor 24 Aug 2013 16:47:41 41,262 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    The sound of saucers being struck by tea cups thrust down in indignation must have been deafening.

Edited by Khanivor at 16:48:15 24-08-2013
  • jonsaan 24 Aug 2013 17:00:47 25,440 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    My end of road neighbours let their fucking Alsatian out to bark constantly from 5 am onwards from Mon-Fri. I was considering a Victor Meldrewish note through the door. I'm sure it won't make a blind bit of notice as I suspect they must already know they are being inconsiderate and simply don't give a toss.

FCUTA!

• skuzzbag 24 Aug 2013 20:31:31 5,734 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    My neighbors keep their dog in a cage in the back garden. So at about 6:00 am when it starts to get hungry it start to whine/howl (sort of like quiet howling). Unfortunately because the lad who owns the dog is a lazy teen fecker he doesn't do anything about it until about 9:00am.

I've lived in Northern Ireland for 6 months now and it seems that it's normal to put your dog in a cage in the back garden.
  • skuzzbag 24 Aug 2013 20:40:25 5,734 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Why have a dog if your going to keep it in a cage outside all the time? I can't get my head round it.

Edited by skuzzbag at 20:41:18 24-08-2013
  • pacrifice 27 Aug 2013 16:56:15 1,175 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Fucking neighbours.

Polish blond in one house, redhead in another. I wanna ftuta so bad, never happen.

Stupid sexy neighbours /o\
  • neilka 27 Aug 2013 16:57:23 16,531 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    PARTY AT PACRIFICE'S HOUSE

BAAANG!!!!! EXPLOTION!!!!!

• mrpon 27 Aug 2013 17:03:25 29,568 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I wish to (get my bell) end (sucked by) my neighbours.

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• TheDarkKnight 27 Aug 2013 17:37:13 695 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    pacrifice wrote:
    Fucking neighbours.

Polish blond in one house, redhead in another. I wanna ftuta so bad, never happen.

Terrible situation, guys, have some respect and show a bit of compassion! Come on.

A silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Dark Knight. Twitch PSN The_Apostle

• ED209 27 Aug 2013 17:55:58 505 posts
    Seen 12 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    pacrifice wrote:
    Fucking neighbours.

I'm not surprised you've had no success with frankly taudry way you have described your ideal encounter.

You should buy them some Polish sausage to plant the seed in their minds then offer to suck their cocks first.

Samantha Janus?

• TheDarkKnight 27 Aug 2013 21:00:36 695 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I thought you were going to say plant the polish sausage in their garden for a moment there.

A silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Dark Knight. Twitch PSN The_Apostle

• Deleted user 27 August 2013 21:07:25
    Last Sunday I was out and about, going for a walk. Anyway, while walking along one side street at about 8:40 am there was very loud music playing. Just living opposite would be painful, but their neighbours to the left, right, above, below must have had a death wish on them.
  • Ziz0u 3 Sep 2013 08:51:47 8,648 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I just got "shouted at" for ringing the bell of some 30 something with a baby. I stupidly got myself locked between the gate and the entrance door because I forgot my keys (was rushing out to meet a courier). So I rang the first bell on the list. Guy came over and pointed at his baby in his arms and said "don't EVER ring my bell" and pointed at his stupid baby again. I went red instantly since I had a stupid smile on my face as I was about to say "I'm so silly for getting myself in this situation lolzies"

Had no idea I was ringing his flat. Well done for having reproduced. You're special. First thing I heard when I moved in was "must keep quiet for the people with a baby".

Worst part is even though I was ridiculously apologetic I can see I have to say sorry to his grumpy world on his shoulders face next time and be sheepish I see him.
  • Ziz0u 3 Sep 2013 09:00:26 8,648 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Gonna dropkick it.
  • Page

of 40 First / Last