of 249 First / Last

• Khanivor 19 Nov 2011 04:56:07 41,120 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    No, I love the soundtrack too.
  • shooter 17 Dec 2011 03:36:08 394 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Think ill bump it again casuee i get drubk and stoned, parting words from lost is amazing. Since lost Ended i have watched the following full seasons

Dexter
    Man Men
    Boardwalk Empire
    Sopranos
    Breaking Bad
    Spartacus
    Game Of Thrones
    Fringe
    Terra Nova
    Falling Slies
    V
    Entourage
    Arrested Development
    Sonsa of Anarchy

Now im sure everyone will agree that that is an awesome list of shows. Apart from the obvious shit like falling skies, terra nova etc...Anyway my point is this...........LOST was the greatest and had the best soundtrack of all time, i dare someone to give me a better TV show soundtrack ???

ps the only reason why vic and the striketeam aint on that list is because i started to watch the shield before lost....go vandrell!!!
  • Deleted user 17 December 2011 04:41:26
    Christ, you love your american shite don't ya?
  • CosmicFuzz 17 Dec 2011 10:58:34 25,304 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    What you on about Crispy, Dexter is a British documentary.

How patches are ruining the future of gaming My thoughts.

• Deleted user 7 February 2012 16:50:25
    CrispyXUK wrote:
    Christ, you love your american shite don't ya?
    You type some utter bollocks at time lad.

Anyway, just finished final season. Awesome show, really top notch. Last two seasons went a bit mental, and it kinda lost us when they first 4 had us completely gripped. Still great in the end.
  • Deleted user 7 February 2012 17:02:39
    So finally safe to start reading back a few pages to see what everyone's thoughts and theories were... Bloody hell ecureil, you're obsessed!
  • yupyup 7 Feb 2012 17:03:56 3,682 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Crispy in full of shit shocker, just like the last few seasons of Lost then.

Hands Off Our Penises

• Lexx87 7 Feb 2012 17:04:37 20,863 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I personally thought the first half of season 6 was pretty gash, saved at the end though which I loved.

Speak the truth hussy!

• Deleted user 7 February 2012 17:10:55
    Season 5 was the worst imo. Felt like we were forcing ourselves through it and the dial definitely swung to the 'they are making this shit up as they go' meter and stayed there for most of it. Wasn't bad enough to ruin the whole show though just a bit mental. Season 6 was better imo.
  • Lexx87 7 Feb 2012 17:12:54 20,863 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The first half of season 6 was ruined in part for me for that stupid corean guy who spoke english but didn't want to, and I felt the whole Sayid thing was a big let down.

The episode with Desmond and Charlie off island was where it got absolutely brilliant again for me.

Edited by Lexx87 at 17:13:28 07-02-2012

Speak the truth hussy!

• CosmicFuzz 7 Feb 2012 17:27:38 25,304 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I loved season 5. It was that and season 4 which saved the show for me. Season 3 was dreadful. Sooo boring and full of wheel spinning.

• Lexx87 7 Feb 2012 17:28:37 20,863 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I loved all of it apart from the first 6 episodes of 6.

Speak the truth hussy!

• Tom_Servo 7 Feb 2012 17:29:11 18,083 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I just read some random pages of this from back when the show was airing. What a thread.
  • Khanivor 7 Feb 2012 17:37:03 41,120 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I wonder whatever happened to owen.
  • richarddavies 7 Feb 2012 17:38:20 2,842 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I loved all of it apart from the last few series. I'm one of those twats that whine about how it ended and half of the last season seemed a waste of time and the other half they just blagged.
  • BinaryBob101 7 Feb 2012 17:43:07 24,095 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Khanivor wrote:
    I wonder whatever happened to owen.
    Jackface died before the finale.

www.TheGrumpyVaper.com

• CosmicFuzz 7 Feb 2012 17:43:14 25,304 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Season 6 was bizarre in that you spent time investing in characters that turned out to be worthless.

Hope the current season of Fringe doesn't do something similar.

• Tom_Servo 7 Feb 2012 17:43:57 18,083 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I'd forgotten about some of the plot holes. The cabin! The goddamn cabin!
  • Khanivor 7 Feb 2012 17:44:15 41,120 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    It could have ended better. But then it could also have ended a lot, lot worse.

It's a shame the show struggled with ratings otherwise a new series focusing on Dharma or some other aspect of the story could be greenlighted. I think there's still a lot more story to be told.
  • Lexx87 7 Feb 2012 17:44:41 20,863 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Oh aye what was the cabin all about.

Speak the truth hussy!

• Tom_Servo 7 Feb 2012 17:46:10 18,083 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    THE OUTRIGGER! That was definitely supposed to be them shooting at themselves.
  • richarddavies 7 Feb 2012 17:50:26 2,842 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I still remember when Lost was pretty new one of the guys that wrote it was in an interview and he said how the whole arc had already been planned from the start. After watching it as a whole I found it hard to believe. The entire last series to me just seemed like they'd winged it.
  • BinaryBob101 7 Feb 2012 17:52:59 24,095 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Tom_Servo wrote:
    THE OUTRIGGER! That was definitely supposed to be them shooting at themselves.
    Yeah, that was a massive lost opportunity.

www.TheGrumpyVaper.com

• HoriZon 7 Feb 2012 17:53:38 13,589 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    The Cabin is where Jacob used to live but it was later the hold out of the man in black and the ash around it was used to keep him their but he escaped.

But the timeline is all to cock.

I used to be a gamer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.

• Deleted user 7 February 2012 18:27:09
    Surprised at the Season 5 praise, really just didn't click for me. Considering we watched the whole 4 seasons in like 3 weeks beforehand it may have been a case of burning ourselves out.
  • Iain815 8 Feb 2012 03:12:04 437 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I didn't mind the ending, I rather liked it. It's just season 6 as a whole disappointed me. I just can't help but think I could have written a far better season with all the flesh ripped from my hand and a pen covered in salt.

All the explanations, when there actually was some, were just shit. The Richard episode should have covered more of his time on the island. The origin of Jacob and the MIB should have started during the ancient civilizations on the island (you know, with the statue and the temple and all that kind of shit) and explain their 'powers'. And did we ever really get a reason why 'the others' were there in the first place?

Their explanations were so shit I honestly don't know how they came up with them in the first place.
  • Flightrisker 8 Feb 2012 07:20:04 18,138 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I love how people seem to imagine that writing a TV show is sooooo easy. They did a hell of a job to tie it together as well as they did. People complain about them not explaining the "powers" and wanting to know the origin of every single thing. It would have pissed off just as many people if they had had these elements. Jacob was bloody magic. What explain nation could have made you go, oh alright that's that sorted. Anything would have just lead to another question.
  • richarddavies 8 Feb 2012 10:22:46 2,842 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    It's just the general lack of planning I didn't like. When I was first watching it and all this crazy and unexplained shit was going on I really thought the writers must of been such clever bastards for thinking it up and how far ahead they must be thinking. Problem was when I looked back on it once the show finished it just seemed like they were blagging it all along. Shit that didn't make sense, other shit they'd forgotten about and a last series that they'd just blatantly pulled out of there arse. They just come across like phony's to me. PHONY'S!!!!
  • nickthegun 8 Feb 2012 10:33:44 61,072 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Its X-Files syndrome, albeit X-Files forgot about the boring storylines and concentrated on the good ones, rather than the other way around.

Fwiw, even though I didnt like the finale, it was appropriate for the direction the eventually took the series in (a direction i didnt really like). Same with BSG, although I did like the ending to that.

---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

• Flightrisker 8 Feb 2012 12:42:31 18,138 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    richarddavies wrote:
    It's just the general lack of planning I didn't like. When I was first watching it and all this crazy and unexplained shit was going on I really thought the writers must of been such clever bastards for thinking it up and how far ahead they must be thinking. Problem was when I looked back on it once the show finished it just seemed like they were blagging it all along. Shit that didn't make sense, other shit they'd forgotten about and a last series that they'd just blatantly pulled out of there arse. They just come across like phony's to me. PHONY'S!!!!
    What from the first season was not explained?
  • Page

of 249 First / Last