PlayStation Vita Page 497

  • Page

    of 900 First / Last

  • santashi 1 Feb 2013 13:48:40 4,929 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Also... just came across two PocketGamer articles about why we won't be getting Castlevania: Mirror of Fate on the Vita.

    PSN ID: finn1
    3DS: 3497-0005-6756

  • addyb 1 Feb 2013 13:50:38 834 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Murbal wrote:
    santashi wrote:
    Murbal wrote:
    DJ Max Technika back in stock on VG+ - hold me back someone!
    Inability to get DLC?
    Didn't addyb mention 60 odd songs already on the cart? That's enough for me, so DLC not sufficient motivation to wait and see.

    It could be £35 saved towards eventually getting a new 3DS in time for Fire Emblem though...
    Yeah loads of content. DLC not needed imo. Go for it!!
  • Murbal 1 Feb 2013 14:00:45 21,547 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Not helping ;-)
  • addyb 1 Feb 2013 14:03:26 834 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Murbal wrote:
    Not helping ;-)
    Lol just think we can compare notes on it and EVERYTHING!!
    :)

    Sorry I'll try and help. Do you think it's your cup of tea? I wasnt 100% sure even though I like rhythm games. It is far better than I thought though.
  • santashi 1 Feb 2013 14:28:07 4,929 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Be strong, like me! I mean, I haven't bought any Vita games this week. *cough*

    PSN ID: finn1
    3DS: 3497-0005-6756

  • Murbal 1 Feb 2013 14:30:32 21,547 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I haven't bought one since Wednesday!

    To be fair, if I hadn't bought that one I'd definitely be buying DJ Max. That's not the only reason I wish I hadn't bought it, but there you go.

    /idiot
  • Kangoo 1 Feb 2013 14:31:42 1,011 posts
    Seen 36 seconds ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Murbal wrote:
    Not helping ;-)
    Jut think with all that content, it could save you money as you wouldn't need to buy anything else for a while to add to your backlog :-)

    PSN: Adwab2

  • elstoof 1 Feb 2013 14:35:23 6,139 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Murbal wrote:
    It could be £35 saved towards eventually getting a new 3DS in time for Fire Emblem though...
    I've not even switched my 3DS on since last April and I don't see that changing until Bravely Default gets a release.
  • santashi 1 Feb 2013 14:38:53 4,929 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    elstoof wrote:
    Murbal wrote:
    It could be £35 saved towards eventually getting a new 3DS in time for Fire Emblem though...
    I've not even switched my 3DS on since last April and I don't see that changing until Bravely Default gets a release.
    The only game that has tempted me back onto the 3DS since the Vita's release has been Theatrhythm. I am looking forward to Fire Emblem though so I hope I can drag myself away from the Vita long enough to give it a go!

    PSN ID: finn1
    3DS: 3497-0005-6756

  • Murbal 1 Feb 2013 14:41:27 21,547 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Why play Theatrhythm when you could play...

  • elstoof 1 Feb 2013 14:42:19 6,139 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Oh yeah, I I completely forgot about Theatrythm. I thought the last thing I had played was kid Icarus :D

    Not been quite as long as I thought then.
  • santashi 1 Feb 2013 14:43:09 4,929 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @Murbal I pretty much stopped playing Theatrhythm when I got Project Diva f. It satisfies my rhythm needs and was on a console that I prefer to play on. :p

    And oi! I've already bought too much Vita goodness this week as it is! No tempting me!

    PSN ID: finn1
    3DS: 3497-0005-6756

  • JayG 1 Feb 2013 14:54:04 828 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Frozen Synapse has been announced for Vita and Ipad. Never played it on PC, so might pick it up.
  • RunningMan 1 Feb 2013 14:54:34 2,356 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Frozen synapse coming to vita this year, awesome!
    From pocket gamer tweet.
  • Murbal 1 Feb 2013 14:55:05 21,547 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Frozen Synapse coming this year too apparently.
  • Murbal 1 Feb 2013 14:55:16 21,547 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    ;-)
  • HisDudness 1 Feb 2013 15:02:13 919 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Don't forget the tactics!
  • addyb 1 Feb 2013 19:24:58 834 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @murbal

    Have you ordered DJMax yet? ;)

    Oh ive just bought 999 from the swapsies thread.
  • HiddenAway 1 Feb 2013 20:28:00 14,789 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @addyb I stopped him by ordering first :p

    As much as I hate importing, this title's almost guaranteed to go rare and if no-one's going to bring it to Europe, I'd at least like some insurance that I can play it...

    On Twitter: @HiddenAway1

  • HiddenAway 1 Feb 2013 20:33:41 14,789 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Games you might not want to purchase for a few days:

    Asphalt Injection
    Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
    Lumines: Electronic Symphony (especially if you're on PSN+ obviously)
    Michael Jackson: The Experience
    Rayman Origins
    Army Corps of Hell
    Touch My Katamari
    Ridge Racer: Ultimate Edition
    Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen
    Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
    F1 2011
    A-Men
    Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend
    Street Fighter x Tekken

    SCEE have shot themselves in the foot and put them on a page on the web store marked "PS Vita 1st Birthday Sale" ^_^ (they're not on sale yet)

    On Twitter: @HiddenAway1

  • addyb 1 Feb 2013 20:39:37 834 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    HiddenAway wrote:
    @addyb I stopped him by ordering first :p

    As much as I hate importing, this title's almost guaranteed to go rare and if no-one's going to bring it to Europe, I'd at least like some insurance that I can play it...
    Nice. When did you order? Be good to compare notes on it. I'm average at best on it but really enjoy it. Far more than I thought I would. Simplistic gameplay but very challenging and 67 tracks is just great content.

    The only gripe I have is you can block some notes depending on how you position your fingers so it's a case of adjusting position a bit so you can view all of the screen.
  • addyb 1 Feb 2013 20:41:12 834 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    HiddenAway wrote:
    Games you might not want to purchase for a few days:

    Asphalt Injection
    Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
    Lumines: Electronic Symphony (especially if you're on PSN+ obviously)
    Michael Jackson: The Experience
    Rayman Origins
    Army Corps of Hell
    Touch My Katamari
    Ridge Racer: Ultimate Edition
    Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen
    Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
    F1 2011
    A-Men
    Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend
    Street Fighter x Tekken

    SCEE have shot themselves in the foot and put them on a page on the web store marked "PS Vita 1st Birthday Sale" ^_^ (they're not on sale yet)
    Be interested in Shinobido 2, Blazblue, Streetfighter depending on price. :)
  • Help_me 1 Feb 2013 21:13:58 907 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @addyb You don't by any chance have a reef tank do you?
  • addyb 1 Feb 2013 21:26:59 834 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Help_me wrote:
    @addyb You don't by any chance have a reef tank do you?
    No I dont.
  • H1ggyLTD 1 Feb 2013 21:53:55 1,373 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Might take this opportunity to buy Mutant Blobs.
  • HiddenAway 1 Feb 2013 22:12:22 14,789 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @addyb See the time of my post and take off about 20-30 mins :p

    I've already played DJ Max Fever and though I loved the music, I was quite poor after Beginner level difficulty. I suspect that this will be the same. I won't be playing immediately after it arrives either. I do have a backlog to attend to - and Persona 4 Golden is right around the corner.

    On Twitter: @HiddenAway1

  • espibara 1 Feb 2013 22:22:54 4,156 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Holy shit how good does BlazBlue look on the vita..............its 2D fighter porn in your hand
  • addyb 1 Feb 2013 22:23:00 834 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    HiddenAway wrote:
    @addyb See the time of my post and take off about 20-30 mins :p

    I've already played DJ Max Fever and though I loved the music, I was quite poor after Beginner level difficulty. I suspect that this will be the same. I won't be playing immediately after it arrives either. I do have a backlog to attend to - and Persona 4 Golden is right around the corner.
    I'm finding it the same. Only sampled the intermediate level a couple of times but I wasnt brilliant. I've not even got through all the tracks yet but only got 1 S+ ranking, a couple of† A's, a few B's but predominantly C's and embarrassingly a couple even lower :)

    But I LOVE the music and I'll keep on beginner until ive at the very least got all B's. It's keeping me off Persona 4. I had planned to spend a couple of hours on that tonight but for the past hour been through the whole "1 more go" syndrome! Lol
  • heavy_salad 2 Feb 2013 00:27:45 674 posts
    Seen 47 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    HiddenAway wrote:
    Games you might not want to purchase for a few days:

    Asphalt Injection
    Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
    Lumines: Electronic Symphony (especially if you're on PSN+ obviously)
    Michael Jackson: The Experience
    Rayman Origins
    Army Corps of Hell
    Touch My Katamari
    Ridge Racer: Ultimate Edition
    Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen
    Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
    F1 2011
    A-Men
    Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend
    Street Fighter x Tekken

    SCEE have shot themselves in the foot and put them on a page on the web store marked "PS Vita 1st Birthday Sale" ^_^ (they're not on sale yet)
    Been eyeing up SF x Tekken for a while (I think it's my mission in life to own every fighting game and be rubbish at them all) and Shinobido for a while, so if they're cheap I shall buy.
  • ibenam 2 Feb 2013 01:26:18 1,274 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I heard someone on here, think it was @jonsaan, saying they had fun with Jacko:The sexperience.

    Wonder if thats worth a punt.
  • Page

    of 900 First / Last

Log in or register to reply