What are you currently playing? Page 187

• Page

of 237 First / Last

• tidy-spidey 23 Apr 2013 12:14:53 3 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 months ago
    Just finished Luigi's Mansion 2, but need to go back and 3star the levels and do the Thrill Tower... amazing game. Waited so long for a sequel to the first which was by far my favourite GC game.

I will go back and finish the rest, but moved on to Guacamelee! for now... I also have Monster Hunter Tri HD on the go on Wii-U, about 10 hours in, so just scratching the surface.
  • bitch_tits_zero_nine 23 Apr 2013 13:22:53 6,654 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Spent the weekend playing Black Ops 2 and Fifa on the PS3. For some reason the PS3 version of Black Ops 2 is easier than the 360 one. Either the skill level on xbox is higher, or the netcode is different.

Also, playing Luigis Mansion 2, really good. I love the professors bullshit language, completely charming.
  • kinky_mong 23 Apr 2013 14:54:09 9,597 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Matt36 wrote:
    Sleeping Dogs

Still fun. Hard to remember the combat moves sometimes. Not encountered a gun yet? But again, still fun.
    I think it was about 5 hours into the game before I even fired a gun, which I think works massively in favour for the game.

A great game overall IMO.

I'll never get my Orc looking the same again.

• Deckard1 23 Apr 2013 14:57:06 25,368 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I'm really struggling to get into Dishonoured at the minute. When does it start getting good?

Called it

• L_Franko Moderator 23 Apr 2013 15:00:45 9,680 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I'm the same. I've done the first level and really not in any hurry to do the second one.
  • bitch_tits_zero_nine 23 Apr 2013 15:03:36 6,654 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    No, Dishonored struck me as a game that you're supposed to like in the same way that you're supposed to like Citizen Kane.
  • L_Franko Moderator 23 Apr 2013 15:33:38 9,680 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    What I am playing and really enjoying is Magic Duel of the Planeswalker 2013.

I love fantasy card games but never get to play them with anyone so this is perfect for me. First Magic the Gathering game I've played.
    Not only is it great fun to play but some of the art work in the loading screens and cards are fantastic.

I'm slowly learning my way around the different magics, abilities etc but don't think I am ready for online play, if there is even anyone still playing it online.
  • Deleted user 23 April 2013 15:37:17
    Yeah Dishonored took a while to grab me but I loved it in the end. Worth sticking with.

Just this second started Persona 4. Still a bit unsure of the setting and jap high school theme but the presentation is superb.
  • Matt36 23 Apr 2013 15:40:53 1,163 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Playing EAS FC Match Day matches. Trying to get the achievements. Played 1 matches out of 25. So bored.
  • Deleted user 23 April 2013 16:02:44
    Gears of wAr 2, got it yesterday for three pounds. Fun but not a patch on three, three is so much more fine tuned.
    &
    Nearly finished my third run on dishonoured, most excellent but the last party of lady Boyle is far too buggy.

Ng+ on fez next.
  • andytheadequate 23 Apr 2013 16:14:26 7,948 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    I'm really struggling to get into Dishonoured at the minute. When does it start getting good?
    The first mission is terrible, the second one is where is starts getting good. I think the best mission is around the fourth or fifth. It's a good game but I wouldn't say it was goty
  • Deleted user 23 April 2013 16:47:01
    @Deckard1 Yeah, first mission is gash. Quickly gets excellent then, well, it kind of peaks and tails off to just being decent.

That's me done interval 2 in FEAR3 now. Still great fun but I can see it's not going to be a patch on the first two now. Shame.

Edited by BillCityfingers at 16:48:16 23-04-2013
  • TechnoHippy 23 Apr 2013 17:57:32 14,636 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I've just started Sleeping Dogs,seems like fun so far.

My books, contests, reviews and author interviews on my blog

• DrStrangelove 23 Apr 2013 18:24:48 2,538 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Playing through the Mass Effect series again, this time as biotic, and trying a 100% renegade go (naturally, I'm paragon type). Made him look like an ugly thug, always solve problems by killing, trying to sleep with/betray as many women as possible, let the council die, 100% agreeing with Illusive Man on everything.

And this time being biotic, after having played through the first two as soldier, and all three as infiltrator (tech/combat combo). So far, I think I enjoyed infiltrator most of all.

Also, being less emotional about the wrongdoings of ME2. Yes, it gets the fighting right, and it has a greater replay value since it goes straight into the action all the time.

For the first and much later second playthrough, I preferred the slower, larger-scaled, more cerebral approach of ME1, but when I now feel more like "get on with it", ME2 is perhaps better. Still very repetitive though.
  • muttler 24 Apr 2013 17:43:16 3,766 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Motocross Madness (xbla), Halo 4, Sonic Racing Transformed.

Motocross Madness is quite good, great tracks and racing and there's lots to do, and plenty of upgrades and stuff.  A bargain for 800 points.

I'm doing quite well dominating the lap times board in Sonic!
  • Deleted user 25 April 2013 09:47:54
    Hitman Absolution.

What have they done to my precious Hitman?
  • Baihu1983 25 Apr 2013 10:21:24 2,833 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    They conviction-ed it. :-(

Dishonored then going onto Yakuza 4.
  • Nades 25 Apr 2013 20:37:41 623 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I think Absolution still feels like a Hitman game and was my favourite game last year. Problem is, its just not as good as Blood Money, which was the best Hitman for me.

Liverpool FC

• Dave_McCoy 25 Apr 2013 22:17:57 2,739 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I like Hitman: Absolution so far but I have no previous experience with the series. Just started BioShock Infinite. It's rather lovely so far. Can't wait to see what's in store.
  • Garlvinlandblueblood 25 Apr 2013 23:53:06 365 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Bioshock Infinite, just finished it and it's absolutely astounding, top 5 this gen. Aaaand next up? Deadly Premonition.

Wondering if I've made a mistake getting this but too late now, it's on its way.
  • Raiko101 26 Apr 2013 03:34:44 5,521 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Kirby's Adventure. It's still a little too easy to simply run past or fly over everything, but I suppose this game is only as good as you allow it to be, which is it's only flaw. Everything else is top notch and it's been a pleasure to play through again, for the most part.

3DS: 4210 4002 8289 (Dave)
    Wii U: Raiko87
    Xbox Live: Raiko87

• jabberwoky 26 Apr 2013 16:42:38 441 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Playing Final Fantasy 12 for the second time after 5 years. I always thought it was the weakest out of 7,8,9,10, but am beginning to realize its just as good in its way, I am hooked. A million miles from the abortion that was FF13.

I am playing it on 32" samsung from PS2 and the graphics are OK if you use component, switch to movie mode (this smooths it out) and put sharpness down to 0, and leave for 5 mins to get used to it. And the massive increase in size gives it a new dimension.
  • andytheadequate 26 Apr 2013 17:13:37 7,948 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Started a Shogun 2 co-op campaign with Mr Brett. I have a feeling that this will be a bit of a time sink, I loved Empire and I've already noticed a few improvements to the UI.

Shame we had to spend an hour messing about with files and settings before the game would work though. The joys of PC gaming!
  • Baihu1983 26 Apr 2013 17:23:47 2,833 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Nades wrote:
    I think Absolution still feels like a Hitman game and was my favourite game last year. Problem is, its just not as good as Blood Money, which was the best Hitman for me.
    They ruined the disguise system.
  • Daddy-Doom-Bar 26 Apr 2013 18:04:13 2,370 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    andytheadequate wrote:
    Started a Shogun 2 co-op campaign with Mr Brett. I have a feeling that this will be a bit of a time sink, I loved Empire and I've already noticed a few improvements to the UI.

Shame we had to spend an hour messing about with files and settings before the game would work though. The joys of PC gaming!
    Just started this. Loved Rome but never got the time for Empire. Loving Shogun 2 so far

You must be the change you wish to see in the world - Ghandi

• Daddy-Doom-Bar 26 Apr 2013 18:07:08 2,370 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    jabberwoky wrote:
    Playing Final Fantasy 12 for the second time after 5 years. I always thought it was the weakest out of 7,8,9,10, but am beginning to realize its just as good in its way, I am hooked. A million miles from the abortion that was FF13.

I am playing it on 32" samsung from PS2 and the graphics are OK if you use component, switch to movie mode (this smooths it out) and put sharpness down to 0, and leave for 5 mins to get used to it. And the massive increase in size gives it a new dimension.
    Tried this on a 38" Panasonic via a pc and pcsx2. Just couldnt deal with the jaggies!!! Might try movie mode though...nice tip.

You must be the change you wish to see in the world - Ghandi

• muttler 26 Apr 2013 18:19:26 3,766 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    jabberwoky wrote:

Nice to see some luv for FFXII, I've never understood the shit it gets.  I also rate it at least as good as 8, 9 and 10.  Probably prefer it to 8 tbh.
  • Zidargh 26 Apr 2013 18:38:27 1,664 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @andytheadequate I wish they would release this for Mac. :(
  • Deleted user 26 April 2013 19:37:36
    Busy enjoying the polar opposites of Code of Princess and Fire Emblem Awakening on the 3DS.

My mind is already mashed under the weight of revision but those two are perfect antidotes.
  • Page

of 237 First / Last